Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Lost My Phone But It Was Returned! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Lost My Phone But It Was Returned! (4233 Views)

How My Stolen iPhone Was Returned After 7 Months / He Saw The Phone But Doesn't Want To Return It / Samsung Makes Its Prettiest Phone, But Does It Look Familiar?? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Lost My Phone But It Was Returned! by lovemajek(f): 12:58am On Aug 25, 2007
Will you do it too?
Re: I Lost My Phone But It Was Returned! by 9ja4eva: 5:01am On Sep 10, 2007
otoidea:

left my 6680 in a cab a few weeks bak and the guy brought it to me in lekki and took me bak to maryland, God bless his soul grin

Yes more of this should be encouraged

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Mistakes Blackberry Made That Will Lead To Their Downfall / Airtel Android Plan: Share Your Experience / Specs, Features, Review And Price Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.