Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice (15064 Views)

Victims Of Idumuje Ugboko Launches New Hashtags Calling For The Prosecution Of M / Ifejokwu's Arrest: Victims Of Idumuje-Ugboko Communal Clash Lament (Video) / Plight Of 2017 Nigerian Army Recruit Still Serving In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by CheapWebsite1: 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by chiedonedoor(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
If you want to have peace, stay away from all these so called traditions.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by akezn: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
So how far have they gone with the university? Any academic activity going on there yet?
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Babalegba(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
gidgiddy:
Idumeje-Ugboko is a critical part of Igbo land that must not be let go in the event of the independence of the Igbo nation
Lol, that is not iboland. Nigeria can never break because it would cause war all over the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by allcomage: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Rahkman:
they re benin heritage no dey decieve urself
Which Benin heritage? Nobody knows about bini there, they are 100% Igbo and speak Igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by gidgiddy: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Rahkman:

They have Bini heritage? Who told you that one? Everyone one there has Igbo name and they speak Igbo, no sign of any Bini heritage in Idumuje-Ugboko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by gidgiddy: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Babalegba:
Lol, that is not iboland. Nigeria can never break because it would cause war all over the country

Who will be fighting war? Many people are tired of 'one Nigeria'

2 Likes

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by gidgiddy: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:

Igbo nation but you're adding Ijaws, Annang, Ibibios, Igala, etc to your map of Biafra. You are all land-grabbing thieves.

In case you missed it, the British added Ijaws, Ibibios, Igala etc to their map of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by onuman: 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:

Igbo nation but you're adding Ijaws, Annang, Ibibios, Igala, etc to your map of Biafra. You are all land-grabbing thieves.

Ijaws, Annang, Ibibios, Igala are all Igboid peoples, share same cultural and religious values with the Igbo.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Thorondor: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bini people wahala. E no concern me

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Babalegba(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Who will be fighting war? Many people are tired of 'one Nigeria'
Thereare two many fault lines/ flash points in Nigeria. Ilorin is one, Benin, the south south and the middle belt. The problem with Nigeria is that Nigerians are intellectually stunted ,not intelligent people at all . Nigeria's problem can be solved by restructuring and remodeling governance structures. Sometimes people don't appreciate what they have until they lose it, then they wish they could go back to yesterday.Ukraine and Russia were one for centuries then separation came with current catastrophic results.

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nobody drag am..Everybody knows

gidgiddy:
Idumeje-Ugboko is a critical part of Igbo land that must not be let go in the event of the independence of the Igbo nation
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Haba...not benin heritage, they are kanuri heritage

Rahkman:
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Surprise me...where is it ?

Babalegba:
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by HomeOfMe(f): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Golan007: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

In case you missed it, the British added Ijaws, Ibibios, Igala etc to their map of Nigeria

And Igbos too.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Babalegba(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Surprise me...where is it ?

I'm not going to argue with you.When the time comes people with guns, mortars and bombs would come there to air their views which I believe is different to yours. Lol.

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by DamnnNiggarr: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Babalegba:
those guys are 101% Igbos

Maybe you didn't go through the names but I'll help you with the names.
Now tell me if the names involved in the article are Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo names
Prince Chinedu Munir Nwoko, popularly known as Ned Nwoko Chief Christopher Chukwuka Ogwu & 2 Ors and Chukwunonso Justin Oreze Nwoko, restrained Chukwunonso
Solomon Eziokwubundu Nwoko,
PRINCE CHUKWUNONSO undecided NWOKO, DENNIS UWADIEGUM NWOKO, NDUDI CHIEJIUME, NWOCHIE AGILIGA LIGHT, RAYMOND OMESIETE, ADIM NWAFOR, OKEY IFEJOKU, AZUKA MUKOLU, EJIMOFE NWOKO, OMOYE ESONYE, AIKHOMO OMEZI
Prince Chukwunonso Nwoko
Imagine a thread about a drug dealer CHUKWUNONSO or CHINEDU NWOKO caught in Cambodia shocked shocked shocked
Your guess is as good as mine
Of course, FLAT.THEADS FLAT.INOS

2 Likes

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by freshkpomo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Rahkman:
The Iyase stuff got my eyes popping ooo...these guys are truly Benin!!
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by freshkpomo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

They have Bini heritage? Who told you that one? Everyone one there has Igbo name and they speak Igbo, no sign of any Bini heritage in Idumuje-Ugboko
Iyase is Same in Benin just as it is over there..how did Iyase fly into their system of government? Even the Ehi something I saw there is also Benin!
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Babalegba(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
those guys are 101% Igbos

Maybe you didn't go through the names but I'll help you with the names.
Now tell me if the names involved in the article are Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo names

Imagine a thread about a drug dealer CHUKWUNONSO or CHINEDU NWOKO caught in Cambodia shocked shocked shocked
Your guess is as good as mine
Of course, FLAT.THEADS FLAT.INOS
Fifty percent of my friends bear ibo names and live in abeokuta. Like I said , don't worry, when the time comes the issue would not be settled with words but with assault rifles and bombs. Nigerians learn the hard way.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by gidgiddy: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
freshkpomo:

Iyase is Same in Benin just as it is over there..how did Iyase fly into their system of government? Even the Ehi something I saw there is also Benin!

The King of my village uses HRM(His Royal Majesty) as his title. But HRM is from Britain. Does that mean my village has British heritage? Anyone can borrow title from anywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by desire4love: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
That's my area but mine is Aniocha South. All I want is peace to reign in the community to avoid blood shed.
If the land is the problem they should resolve it amicably.

2 Likes

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by ican2020: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:
Ned is truly Igbo. Only an Igbo man will be using his wealth to oppress his own brothers. Eg Arthur Eze.
He will never go unpunished for his wickedness
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
that's the thing with afonjas..Enugu is not ilorin, aba is not lokoja, Yewa is not ibusa,ogwashi uku is not igangan. We have seen war,we don't want war but don't threaten us with war. You haven't seen nothing, you surrender territory with little or no resistance. You can only try to try but I repeat we are not cowards. We fight if need be.

Babalegba:
I'm not going to argue with you.When the time comes people with guns, mortars and bombs would come there to air their views which I believe is different to yours. Lol.

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Godjone(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
I know this community. I used to drive through that road to Abuja. Immediately you leave asaba to Iseluku. Then to Onitcha-ugbo. It leads you to Idumuje Ugboko and after that village you find your self in another farming community called Ewohimi in EDO state.

1 Like

Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by sylve11: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

Ijaws, Annang, Ibibios, Igala are all Igboid peoples, share same cultural and religious values as the Igbo.

Travel, see and learn. You just talk from the comfort of your home when you know little about other tribes. embarassed cool
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Babalegba(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
that's the thing with afonjas..Enugu is not ilorin, aba is not lokoja, Yewa is not ibusa,ogwashi uku is not igangan. We have seen war,we don't want war but don't threaten us with war. You haven't seen nothing, you surrender territory with little or no resistance. You can only try to try but I repeat we are not cowards. We fight if need be.

Like I said before,the average Nigerian is too intellectually stunted to understand how the world works and is taken aback when his foolishness gives barbed shocking fruits. Yorubas have no business with the south south people whose land you covet By the way,if your ancestors were such great warriors and inquisitive then,why is iboland so small. Ibos have the smallest land mass in Africa.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by onuman: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
sylve11:

Travel, see and learn. You just talk from the comfort of your home when you know little about other tribes. embarassed cool

Itshekiri, Urhobo in Delta state share common value systems- religious and some cultures - with the Igbo, much less than they share with the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani.
Common value systems shared by different regions of a country is the bedrock of nationhood.
That's why the English, Irish, Welsh and Scotts manage to share one country.
You can hug a live transformer for that reality.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Basheer22: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

The British also added Hausas and Beroms to their map of Nigeria. Why don't you add them to your imaginary Biafra.
Re: A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice by Basheer22: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

Ijaws, Annang, Ibibios, Igala are all Igboid peoples, share same cultural and religious values with the Igbo.

Sha don't let Asari catch you. He eats Igbos for breakfast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Opens Case Against Dino Melaye In Alleged False Information Trial / HURIWA To IGP Baba: "Pack Your Prison Bags, Surrender Yourself To Kuje Prison" / Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.