Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift (83884 Views)

The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) / GAME OVER: Car That Charges In 60 Secs STUNS Big Oil Firm / Pre-order 2008 Toyota Prius (1.8M, Hybrid Battery CERTIFIED OKAY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Carmartng: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNpEtpiXQsQ

Are you okay? you call this a car? – Lady rages at boyfriend over car gift on her birthday (Video)

A lady’s somewhat odd reaction to a car gift from her boyfriend has caused reactions on social media

In the clip posted on Instagram, the lady received a vehicle as a birthday gift from her beau.

The video captured the moment the lover boy took his girlfriend to the spot where the automobile was parked while covering her eyes with his hands.

However, instead of being overjoyed to see the whip as one might have anticipated, the woman reacted angrily and questioned the man’s decision to surprise her with that brand of vehicle.

“What is this ? what is the meaning of this, so if people they call car you’ll call this a car. are you okay”, she lashed out.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/are-you-okay-you-call-this-a-car-lady-rages-at-boyfriend-over-car-gift-on-her-birthday-video/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by dollytino4real(f): 7:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Guy run 4 ur life o! Is not car then is wat? Some of dis our gender can scatter table sef

496 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by kunlesehan(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2022
I don't HONDAstand why she hates the car.

659 Likes 40 Shares

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Stargangz: 8:08am On Jul 22, 2022
With all my effort going down the drain, I will never accept that from her. He should have given the useless bitch the beating of her life. She's a modafvcking ingrate.

210 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2022
That thing is not a car na, it's a carton grin

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by ribbit: 8:12am On Jul 22, 2022
another clout chasing video.

489 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Toneypen247(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Ah ah na

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by superCleanworks(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Stargangz:
With all my effort going down the drain, I will never accept that from her. He should have given the useless bitch the beating of her life. She's a modafvcking ingrate.

soon as your gift gets rejected you start beating the person. you well at all? grin

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Sucre6: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2022
This should be a skit, if not, dump the b!tch and cut ties with the self entitled mofo, how many car your papa buy for you idiot

233 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Sunday2021: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maybe her father cannot even afford a tyer.
Anyways it serves him right,a girl that is not even your wife yet you want to waste your money. The fool would have given this car to his mother,she would have bless him instead he choose an unsatisfactory Olosho.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Iscoflexxman: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ungrateful dim wits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Hambivert: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
What I know is that no girl can ask me "are you okay¿" in such disparaging and derogatory tone. Our relationship would never give room to that.
The worse part in this skit was that the man in his simplicity was sparogatively wondering if he was actually okay.

Why buy a car when her biggest gift to you would always be boxers and singlets

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Mayohl: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
I fear who no fear woman

11 Likes

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by annisy(f): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Staged

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Treasure17(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
This gender with their ridiculous expectations from guys.

3 Likes

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by tydi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Even the Op didn't call it a car but an automobile. So the girl could be right after all. grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by nazicartel(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Staged nonsense. Even if you give Jezebel that car. She will take it . Talk more of that girl that's not fine. No breast, no yansh nothing nothing

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by manee2(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ee

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by inoki247: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lol na true the thing no be car na SUV shocked shocked

buh nothing dey real again he fit be Skit.....

2 Likes

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by FalseProphet1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Looks more like a skit.

This I have seen.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by ThinkSmarter: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Staged or real
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Temptee101(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
shocked

All these attention seekers.

Everybody wan turn skit maker

Anyway, their business not mine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Pussyassasin(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Which one her papa buy for am?
She nor even fine
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by JayTripz(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Omooooo...This Genda na wa ooo

Abeg I de wait make Aboki Suya hot...

Make I use 2k tonzo chill

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
ribbit:
another clout chasing video.

Real clout chasing jare

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by clockwisereport: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
And her papa no fit afford tyre

But true true, the 'car' be like wetin dem dey carry ply Abakaliki/Ezzamgbo route

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by xynerise: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Na all these poor girls from poor background dey behave like this pass grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.