Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) (52351 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Oturatetuala(m): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lol
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by fattprince(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Your hairline just went back to it old sinful ways

it BACKSLIDED embarassed
My hairline is perfect. Used it in getting a chick today. We should be banging by next week. Thanks to my beautiful hair with it's perfect hairline. Of you wanna see it dm.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by silibaba: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Comradewhy:
You do have a receding hairline,well it might be hereditary
You can apply caster oil. Mix it in coconut oil and apply everyday on your scalp. It will slowly cover your hairline.
Diet- Must take care of your diet eat protein rich food. Avoid junks.

Take proper sleep of 8 hrs.

Exercise-by practicing yoga and running it will circulate blood properly in your body.

Drink plenty of water. It is must.
Use mild shampoo to wash your hair.

Also remember one thing. This takes time so be patient and wait for the results.

Lastly,it might be from your hair stylist, don't let him push your hairline when giving you a lineup.
Also when next you are having a haircut let him know about your issues,he certainly might be of help.
By the way you have a nice hair texture.
stop using dye. E get why ooo
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by silibaba: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Candidlady:
Yours is still better.... Wait till you see that of fattprince

davido nko?

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Rahkman: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
shawante:

Na you dey do yourself na.. You should reduce it to like once in 2 weeks.

As for me I don't carve unless I'm barbing my hair which is once in 3 weeks
lining up ur hair doesn't cause hairloss or receding hairlines it's plainly hereditary ......I do line up my hair more than once a week I have my clippers and my hairline hasn't moved an inch since I was youn

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Rahkman: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
silibaba:
davido nko?
davido just dey fool himself instead of make him go do hair transplant....with that billions wey him get...dey expose wack hairline
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by saphiere(f): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.
I noticed that my front hairline is gradually shifting back.
It wasn't like this before.
I don't want to experience baldness.

What can I do to stop the retrogressive growth?
Instead f you to go and work and be useful to your generation you are concerned about hair. Tomorrow another rape case.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by rolams(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
You are getting closer to papa Ajasco's level!

Just prepare for it.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by smile11s(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Science and technology is here. Save up for hair transplant
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Olam09(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.

Stop cutting your hair..
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by nedekid: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
Na wah for you. See hair plenty plenty on your head and you are complaining. shocked
What will we that half of our hair has chopped finish we have to balb gorimapa?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by PavillionEnergy: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
saphiere:
Instead f you to go and work and be useful to your generation you are concerned about hair. Tomorrow another rape case.

Carry your unfortunate self and get out of my mention.
I am not responsible for the rape ordeals you have suffered in your poor miserable life that makes you think any guy you see is a rapist.
Do you know me? How dare you open your dirty stinking mouth and mention 'rape' on my mention.

My post has nothing to do with the gibberish you put up there. Don't quote me and spew trash ever again.
Be guided.

17 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by angelfallz(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
baldness is hereditary.
there is nothing much you can do about it, except you do hair transplant.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by nairaman66(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Comradewhy:
You do have a receding hairline,well it might be hereditary
You can apply caster oil. Mix it in coconut oil and apply everyday on your scalp. It will slowly cover your hairline.
Diet- Must take care of your diet eat protein rich food. Avoid junks.

Take proper sleep of 8 hrs.

Exercise-by practicing yoga and running it will circulate blood properly in your body.

Drink plenty of water. It is must.
Use mild shampoo to wash your hair.

Also remember one thing. This takes time so be patient and wait for the results.

Lastly,it might be from your hair stylist, don't let him push your hairline when giving you a lineup.
Also when next you are having a haircut let him know about your issues,he certainly might be of help.
By the way you have a nice hair texture.

Keeping hair too long without barbing, especially keeping Afro, will recede your front hairline. This is certain. I normally cut hair every 2-3 weeks tops.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by silibaba: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rahkman:
davido just dey fool himself instead of make him go do hair transplant....with that billions wey him get...dey expose wack hairline
him no need transplant self. There is wig for men bald hair

https://www.google.com/search?q=bald+hair+wig+for+men&oq=bald+hair+wig+for+men&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.8959j0j4&client=ms-android-htc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#scso=_1ActYo-AOMuI9u8Pmouw2AI5:0

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by ppogba: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Get in touch with Wayne Rooney as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by AntiMen: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Space for sale.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Marvellsmart(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
saphiere:
Do u realize how stupid you sound?

10 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by 00FFT00(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.

You can't.
Welcome to adulthood!.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Not at this age bro.
I can't afford to go bald at this age.

Make enough money guy, you will see that hairline is not a problem at all. Money stops nonsense

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
The hair texture looks good. As for hairline, if always needing to have a "sharp carving" when visiting barbershops, then your barber could be adding to the problem; because sharp carve means that the barber needs to dig the edge of clipper blade beyond the normal hairline. Take note of that and let your barber know about your concern for hairline.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
@pavillionenergy don't shape your hair for sometime. It could help.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by buttlover(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
dont you wanna be like mane of liverpool? grin
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Omniman(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
shocked
Visit Vinci Hair Clinic
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by LollySeaSide: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.

It's just a simple something.
Just leave Earth.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by LINTUNE(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Truth! fattprince hairline goes way back than iamdbulls music career
TF , wetin Iamdbulls do u.. grin
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Bignuell(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
My brothers, no be carving dey make hair go inside oo. It's hereditary. Just dey save money for hair transplant. Castor oil won't do nada.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by NOwazobia: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
This one no get problem at all. undecided

Next!
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Bahamas95(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Based on the style I used to barb, If I don't carve, the hair won't come out fine
Observe your barber carefully whenever you're cutting your hair. Constant deep carving can make someone have bald head. Tell him to give you light carving, he shouldn't make it deep at all Most times these barbers misbehave and can turn you bald if you ain't lucky.

I relocated years ago and went to a new salon to cut my hair. After the cutting I noticed the guy pushed my hair backwards and it was as if I was seeing another person's face in the mirror. I couldn't even recognize my face anymore , I was very angry that night.......I just told him to give me bololo and I had to start nurturing the hair all over again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by ikorodureporta: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
This yr perming & dyeing naiem dey cause am... Too much shaping by amateur barbers go finish yr hairline..I dey shape by myself ..

The solution u need na pure skin cut cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ / Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) / Doctors In Saudi Arabia Remove Tweezers Stuck In Man's Penis For 4years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.