Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) (52348 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by 4TZME(m): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=PavillionEnergy post=110979069]Hey people.
I noticed that my front hairline is gradually shifting back.
It wasn't like this before.
I don't want to experience baldness.

What can I do to stop the retrogressive growth?[/quote

Based on experience as a barber,
1: maintain one stylist(baber)
2:ur barber shouldn't line your hair without dustin powder
3:dont be interested in always having a very sharp linings
4:always remind your barber not to line inwards
5:avoid regular lining especially if you didn't barb(for people rocking low cut) if u are rocking dreads or weaving don't remove those remnant front hairs .

I'm into salon interiors ,from setting up to furnishing to getting trusted barbers.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by 4TZME(m): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2022
Based on experience as a barber,
1: maintain one stylist(baber)
2:ur barber shouldn't line your hair without dustin powder
3:dont be interested in always having a very sharp linings
4:always remind your barber not to line inwards
5:avoid regular lining especially if you didn't barb(for people rocking low cut) if u are rocking dreads or weaving don't remove those remnant front hairs .

I'm into salon interiors ,from setting up to furnishing to getting trusted barbers.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by SaintUlot: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2022
smile11s:
Science and technology is here. Save up for hair transplant

Even hair transplant is not a foolproof, it comes with his enormous challenges, you ll be taking drug daily for the rest of your life to maintain the hair transplant. Rooney has done hair transplant like 3 times now and he doesn't even have donor hair again for further hair transplant.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by SaintUlot: 11:03am On Mar 14, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.
I noticed that my front hairline is gradually shifting back.
It wasn't like this before.
I don't want to experience baldness.

What can I do to stop the retrogressive growth?

Tu face hair too used to look like this sometimes ago.

If you are meant to be bald, just accept your fate like that. Male pattern baldness in men is hereditary and there is no permanent solution to it.

The only temporary effective solutions available for male pattern baldness is topical Minoxidil, it works, you have to be applying it to the bald area twice daily, anytime you stop applying it, you ll lose all the hair growth with in a week.

Another medication is Finasteride, it is a one a day medication, you have to continue using it, if not you ll lose all the hair growth it gives you. It also cause erectile dysfunction and lack of libido in some men.

Third option is hair transplant, but even with hair transplant, you have to use finasteride for the rest of your life to maintain the hair transplant, if not, you ll go back to level zero.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by silverkings: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Candidlady:

Iam not instigating Nada.. Ihave seen fattprince before he is just fat but his hairline is terrible.. Dude had to dye it just to hide the backward movement of his hairline

His hairline is doing MJ moon slide

I Don die oo hahaha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ / Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics) / Doctors In Saudi Arabia Remove Tweezers Stuck In Man's Penis For 4years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.