Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving (43474 Views)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Hamachi(f): 7:59am On Mar 13, 2022
My cousin who got married last year July is actually thinking of leaving the marriage because the husband was diagnosed of kidney failure and needs a transplant. The summary of the story is that the family of the man is expecting the newly married wife to donate one of her kidney to the man because my cousin is biological match to the husband, she and her family has said LAI LIA O, that his their child and they should find a way to go about it. After dragging this issues for some months, my cousin family are pushing her to file for a divorce

A. Would it be considered wickedness on her part considering, his not only the husband but PARTLY trained her in school too?

B. The marriage is less than a year no much money to even look for a seller, Aunty want to japa and leave the man

What do you think?

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by MadamVanessa(f): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

So that vow ",for better and for worst and till death do us apart" is actually a lie. People lied in front of the priest, parents, family and friends.

If actually we hold that vow to our heart, there's no sacrifice too much for us to make for our spouses. But no, it's all lies, we say it with our lips not with our heart.

This action has clearly shown that there's nothing like love even among married people, we only deceived ourselves. The day you'll realized that your wife or husband that pretend to love you never really loved you as you think,is the day you find yourself in a greater mess.

The few ones that love genuinely and are ready to make any sacrifice even if it means for them to lay down their lives for their wife/husband are always taken for granted . They're not always appreciated by the people they sacrificed to. So sad, sad indeed.

592 Likes 41 Shares

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Hashabiah: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2022
Hamachi:
My cousin who got married last year July is actually thinking of leaving the marriage because the husband was diagnosed of kidney failure and needs a transplant. The summary of the story is that the family of the man is expecting the newly married wife to donate one of her kidney to the man because my cousin is biological match to the husband, she and her family has said LAI LIA O, that his their child and they should find a way to go about it. After dragging this issues for some months, my cousin family are pushing her to file for a divorce

A. Would it be considered wickedness on her part considering, his not only the husband but PARTLY trained her in school too?

B. The marriage is less than a year no much money to even look for a seller, Aunty want to japa and leave the man

What do you think?
During her marriage ceremony shebi she took the "for -better- for-worse vow "...abi? If yes, then now's the ideal time to prove it ,or else she just didn't love the guy and was just probably using him to further her cause in life

58 Likes

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2022
If true love existed between them this shouldn't be an issue but why is the man's family quick to push him to his wife,if it's to drag riches now they will say he's their son and only a wife and as such she does not have right to his properties. rubbish family

224 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by ValCon888: 8:09am On Mar 13, 2022
Nigerian girls don't marry for love. Know this and have rest of mind.

For better for worse don jam road block.

289 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Hamachi(f): 8:09am On Mar 13, 2022
undecided
Hashabiah:
During her marriage ceremony shebi she took the "for -better- for-worse vow "...abi? If yes, then now's the ideal time to prove it ,or else she just didn't love the guy and was just probably using him to further her cause in life
is there no match in the man's family?

Do you know during pregnancy both kidney needs to function properly?

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by yomi007k(m): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2022
grin

This story only further confirms that "marraige na scam".

For better for stay , for worse for go.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by house10s2: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2022
nig women are only here for the better, simple.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2022
Una way dey make noise, una gree make them remove one of your kidney, give your wife or husband??
Noise makers na e full this forum.

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by idahme(m): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
If true love existed between them this shouldn't be an issue but why is the man's family quick to push him to his wife,if it's to drag riches now they will say he's their son and only a wife and as such she does not have right to his properties. rubbish family

When @bolded happens what do women do? Isn't it fight for your right and inheritance, this is the time for her to reciprocate such scenarios by fighting for her love.

In business we have both assets and liabilities, same applies to marriages. One can't only drag for the asset's, when the liabilities comes people involved should also be ready to shoulder the liabilities.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by playapayaski: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So that vow ",for better and for worst and till death do us apart" is actually a lie. People lied in front of the priest, parents, family and friends.

If actually we hold that vow to our heart, there's no sacrifice too much for us to make for our spouses. But no, it's all lies, we say it with our lips not with our heart.

This action has clearly shown that there's nothing like love even among married people, we only deceived ourselves. The day you'll realized that your wife or husband that pretend to love you never really loved you as you think,is the day you find yourself in a greater mess.

Those ones that love genuinely and are ready to make any sacrifice to their spouses are always taken for granted . They're not always appreciated by the people they sacrificed to.

Cos the heart never talks but the lips, neither does the heart think but the brain.. hence love and all other feelings are all temporal. Keep saying it, marry for understanding, sacrifices n legacy if you must as a man, not for love or any stupid feeling

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2022
idahme:

When @bolded happens what do women do? Isn't it fight for your right and inheritance, this is the time for her to reciprocate such scenarios by fighting for her love.

In business we have both assets and liabilities, same applies to marriages. One can't only drag for the asset's, when the liabilities comes people involved should also be ready to shoulder the liabilities.Everything is not about gender war,learn to be truthful
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by TheRealOwner(m): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2022
Hamachi:

What do you think?

Sounds like a tall tale

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by blackparadise: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2022
GooodHardDick:
After enjoying the man's money, now she wants to japa? The man even trained her in school?

Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. Nigeria girls are so broke and brainless for my liking. Na why dem dey always use dem do rituals.

Jah bless you, black Paradise say so
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by blackparadise: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Your cousin no try at all,After she don chop him money, so now they said he is suffering from kidney problem,..
She wan japa, at the initial stage she don't know he has health issues, but Bec of money she married him, when them go say make Dem go for love, nah money..

See why I say ladies are wicked, they are leeches, just to milk you dry..

But on the altar, u said for better for worse,

Now there is problem now, you won divorce..

I pray God give the man a good Samaritans that will give them a correct kidney ..

She will be ashamed...

Your cousin is wicked, what kind of impression will it leaves for the husband family...

So that means she doesn't love her husband right from the starting, why did she married him at the initial stage, both your cousin and her parents are foolish, idiotic bastard, werey, oloriburuku people, thiefs una collect bride price, as yu are divorcing him, please return his money for the bride price he paid...
But tell your cousin family, if she later divorce, they should return the bride price back,if not nah.. Ogun,Shango,otumapko, esu go strike that family ...this no good nah. Just because your husband not feeling fine,is it not because of love he married your cousin... women women women ,fear women

No this current ladies fit be like those years our mama and papa loves each other,they stood by themselves...

Not nowadays ladies.......

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2022
Hamachi:

What do you think?

How did they not know about his kidney failure before marriage .
I know the optimistic part of me would really want to give that kidney to my husband but the logical side of me would not support that decision , marriage is not a do or die affair in my opinion since it's a new marriage and there's no child involved it's okay to leave if she feels pressured , it's not wickedness , the man could do same to her if she were to find herself in an unfortunate circumstance , I mean we see it everyday where the women can't have a child and the man ends up marrying someone else or having children in secret , and some will cheat on their wives because she's no longer pretty after 5 kids and is worn out from her very demanding job

The stories I see of this marriage thing is making me doubt that I will even marry who I love , in the selfish world the selfish succeed , you can't force someone to drink medicine for another person's sickness , if she offers to help willingly it's different but saying she has to because he's her husband is ridiculous , it basically means that she has no say in the matter , it's a very toxic type of entitlement

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by ashawopikin(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Those ones that love genuinely and are ready to make any sacrifice to their spouses are always taken for granted . They're not always appreciated by the people they sacrificed to.

this is scary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by bobbybrown007: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2022
I have two healthy kidneys giving out one won't be a bad thing, but will give it out at a right price.

10 Likes

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by futurism: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2022
Hashabiah:

If you like make you no learn from this. Any man who thinks a woman can really love him is fooling himself.

Women will only love you for what you bring to the table... they don't love carelessly as men do. Men are the foolish ones in this dating pool and the only person that can genuinely love a man is his mother, no one else.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by luminouz(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2022
bobbybrown007:
I have two healthy kidneys giving out one won't be a bad thing, but will give it out at a right price.

You are the only one who made sense so far

The rest are busy yelling at one another trying to prove a point.

10 Likes

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Rubyjade: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2022
bobbybrown007:
Let's talk via DM
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2022
The same way I risk my neck for my spouse is the same way I expect my spouse to stick her neck out for me, if she can't do that, then there's no point being together undecided...

1. She's a match
2. She has 2 good kidneys
3. The man is not just her husband, he has made sacrifices for her in times past, he "partly" sponsored her through school...

And yet, she can't give him her kidney??
So all these things doesn't count for nothing??
Doesn't the vows she took mean anything to her??

Well....
Since she's hesitant, then no one should force her into doing whatever she doesn't feel like doing, they should look for an alternative....

And besides is there no one in the man's family that is a match for him??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Nonexisting: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Thank you for being honest and unbiased and from today, you'll have my respect in this forum. Unconditional love doesn't exist anymore. People especially women marry for some reasons and when those reasons stop existing, their love disappears like the midnight stars. I don't believe in love anymore and if I will ever give it a chance maybe in my next world, I'll make sure the girl hates me first before loving me. That way, she will have no single reason to love me and we may wing it from there.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2022
Ok
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by africanpride1: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2022
All these una lie lie Story! lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by izubext007: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2022
Infertuation has play her role
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by IgweOfNnewi: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Hamachi:

What do you think?
she should not be forced to donate a kidney, nobody should. Of roles were reversed, I would type the same thing.

Was the man forced to put her through school? Was he forced to make the sacrifice?
Everyone has boundaries.

It's not easy living with one kidney. The lady will need to make changes to her lifestyle.

With the way the man's family is going about it, o have a feeling that the man and the family knew about it and probably married her to rope her in.

The family is emotionally manipulative. This is fishy. If she wants to donate her kidney, she shouldn't be forced.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by KHARISDo: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Tales by moonlight .... lol

If you suspect your spouse is cheating on you, catch them using an app( technology) check my profile signature on how to get same app

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Jalaw: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2022
FICTION

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday / Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids / Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.