Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving (43562 Views)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Dembali: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Recommend Stem Cell theraphy for this complete healing
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by lomprico(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
ValCon888:
Nigerian girls don't marry for love. Know this and have rest of mind.

For better for worse don jam road block.

QED!
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Rubyjade: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
enonche85:

Train a girl in school at your own peril.
undecided
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by GooodHardDick: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
enonche85:

Train a girl in school at your own peril.

Only a Simp and a mad man will do such!

Simpson is worst than a snake bite, it is worst than cancer. Simpson is a disease that needs to be eradicated from our society with immediate effect!
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by kaymart: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So that vow ",for better and for worst and till death do us apart" is actually a lie. People lied in front of the priest, parents, family and friends.

If actually we hold that vow to our heart, there's no sacrifice too much for us to make for our spouses. But no, it's all lies, we say it with our lips not with our heart.

This action has clearly shown that there's nothing like love even among married people, we only deceived ourselves. The day you'll realized that your wife or husband that pretend to love you never really loved you as you think,is the day you find yourself in a greater mess.

The few ones that love genuinely and are ready to make any sacrifice even if it means for them to lay down their lives for their wife/husband are always taken for granted . They're not always appreciated by the people they sacrificed to. So sad, sad indeed.

Truth be told, u made sense today..
Today is a good day
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by kaymart: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
playapayaski:

Cos the heart never talks but the lips, neither does the heart think but the brain.. hence love and all other feelings are all temporal. Keep saying it, marry for understanding, sacrifices n legacy if you must as a man, not for love or any stupid feeling
I almost married for love and love alone. How stupid was I...
I was willing to give her everything, including my own life....she still shot herself in the foot ...
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Hamachi(f): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
undecided
Lekan239:
is the wife not his family too, abi won't his wife chop his money before any of his extended family or relative
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Hamachi(f): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
HiideaConsole:

Why is the lady and the family saying no to get helping her husband?
Because she cannot be the only match
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Hamachi(f): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
BigBashiru:

Females always do what's convenient for them. There's nothing like love.... they stay only so long as it suits them....
This is generalization
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Holluwatarhyor(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
no need of wasting another person’s kidney jo, anyone that does a kidney transplant will eventually die after few years, so why not just move on when the death comes instead of wasting another person’s kidney. I’m in support of the wife not giving him her kidney
is the dying after some few years true??

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Mom007(f): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
I smell foul play. Did they know the man had kidney failure all along? Did they marry her specifically because she was a match? Because there are too many coincidences in this story... The heart of man sha...

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Niom(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
house10s2:
nig women are only here for the better, simple.

Ease how did you make the text on your signature that large with colour?

Do you mind sharing?
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Ttonediva: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
GooodHardDick:
After enjoying the man's money, now she wants to japa? The man even trained her in school?

Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. Nigeria girls are so broke and brainless for my liking. Na why dem dey always use dem do rituals.

Mr man u are just bitter. I'm a lady and i can tell you that I make my own money to the grace of God and its not from sugar daddies or my bf but I work as a graphic designer and it's paying off.

Don't say all girls are useless pls do u mean ur wive and daughters too are useless?
Thats too much!!!
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by babajero(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hamachi:
My cousin who got married last year July is actually thinking of leaving the marriage because the husband was diagnosed of kidney failure and needs a transplant. The summary of the story is that the family of the man is expecting the newly married wife to donate one of her kidney to the man because my cousin is biological match to the husband, she and her family has said LAI LIA O, that his their child and they should find a way to go about it. After dragging this issues for some months, my cousin family are pushing her to file for a divorce

A. Would it be considered wickedness on her part considering, his not only the husband but PARTLY trained her in school too?

B. The marriage is less than a year no much money to even look for a seller, Aunty want to japa and leave the man

What do you think?
What I think is that you should go check if your own match, donate your own instead, after all what are family for, abi na only to carry your family come gossip for nairaland you sabi do? Please be useful to the family.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hamachi:
My cousin who got married last year July is actually thinking of leaving the marriage because the husband was diagnosed of kidney failure and needs a transplant. The summary of the story is that the family of the man is expecting the newly married wife to donate one of her kidney to the man because my cousin is biological match to the husband, she and her family has said LAI LIA O, that his their child and they should find a way to go about it. After dragging this issues for some months, my cousin family are pushing her to file for a divorce

A. Would it be considered wickedness on her part considering, his not only the husband but PARTLY trained her in school too?

B. The marriage is less than a year no much money to even look for a seller, Aunty want to japa and leave the man

What do you think?
BULLSHEET! Nshibull!

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Dollish(f): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
luminouz:

But if you're the woman in question, will you still talk like this? Won't you want your husband to donate his kidney for you?
There's a 70% chance he will not because his family like this now will tell him 1001 reasons why he should not.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by sisisioge: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Imagine! Her husband! She is a match but she doesnt want to give.....na only her know why she would not want to fight for the health and life of her husband o. Biko let her make her decision. May God bless us with good people.
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by TheManOfTheYear: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
dominique:
How come the wife's kidneys are a biological match but none of his family members are? Not even one? None of his family wants to sacrifice their kidneys they now wants to force the wife to do it. Would they allow their own son to surrender one of his kidneys for his wife?
Going by your logic, is the wife no also family?
Infact, is she not supposed to be his 'next-of-kin'? Nuclear and immediate family member?

Your logic is flawed.
I don't blame the wife though, everything in life is a matter of choice.
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by lahizak: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

How did they not know about his kidney failure before marriage .
I know the optimistic part of me would really want to give that kidney to my husband but the logical side of me would not support that decision , marriage is not a do or die affair in my opinion since it's a new marriage and there's no child involved it's okay to leave if she feels pressured , it's not wickedness , the man could do same to her if she were to find herself in an unfortunate circumstance , I mean we see it everyday where the women can't have a child and the man ends up marrying someone else or having children in secret , and some will cheat on their wives because she's no longer pretty after 5 kids and is worn out from her very demanding job

The stories I see of this marriage thing is making me doubt that I will even marry who I love , in the selfish world the selfish succeed , you can't force someone to drink medicine for another person's sickness , if she offers to help willingly it's different but saying she has to because he's her husband is ridiculous , it basically means that she has no say in the matter , it's a very toxic type of entitlement
What is d essence of marriage den? If not for a whole hearted love, y get married? If I won't donate my kidney when my wife need it, I have no reason to marry at all
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
lahizak:

What is d essence of marriage den? If not for a whole hearted love, y get married? If I won't donate my kidney when my wife need it, I have no reason to marry at all
Says who?. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Pro89(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Let us learn to treat others the way we'll like to be treated. What if she was the one in his condition? Moreover she doesn't even know what the future holds....
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by zoogy2007: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Abeg, there are kidneys in the market. And guys are willing to sell. She should just buy him a kidney and they will live happily ever after. More so she no fit carry belle with just one kidney.... abi I dey lie?? Its a clean cut solution.
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by luminouz(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dollish:
There's a 70% chance he will not because his family like this now will tell him 1001 reasons why he should not.

What you on about? Men are generally sacrificial and you know that.

What's up with you? grin
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Originalsly: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Seems like the guy got married for the kidney..... paying her school fees and all that being part of the plan ... to hold her... then pressure her for marriage. Did any of his family members got tested? I doubt it... none was willing to give up a kidney. The wife should divorce him ... marriage not based on love.
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by luminouz(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Originalsly:
Seems like the guy got married for the kidney..... paying her school fees and all that being part of the plan ... to hold her... then pressure her for marriage. Did any of his family members got tested? I doubt it... none was willing to give up a kidney. The wife should divorce him ... marriage not based on love.
The school fees nko? Should be refunded since he didn't do it out of love too..

See your big head!!! undecided
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by HRprof: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Is it two kidney that got damaged? It not he can manage the remaining one kidney and stop drinking alcohol .
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Originalsly:
Nna na wa oo! undecided

Marriage never even reach one year and she is already being told she must sacrifice her kidney. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Munzy14(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hamachi:

What do you think?
For better for worse in the mud... cool

I wonder where them the meet these kind partners... lipsrsealed

Ndi Ara!.
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
luminouz:

The school fees nko? Should be refunded since he didn't do it out of love too..
See your big head!!! undecided
Refunded because she won't give him a kidney? What in the marriage contract stipulates that one give up kidney or refund money spent abeg? undecided

Was there a prenuptial agreement of this sort? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
BigBashiru:

Females always do what's convenient for them. There's nothing like love.... they stay only so long as it suits them....
100%...

It's a pity.

Just few will be different...Very very few.
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by luminouz(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Refunded because she won't give him a kidney? What in the marriage contract stipulates that one give up kidney or refund money spent abeg? undecided

Was there a prenuptial agreement of this sort? undecided
*Sighs*

You no dey tire?

Everywhere chochocho like abakaliki parrot!!!

Surely, my response is clear enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
luminouz:

*Sighs*
You no dey tire?
Everywhere chochocho like abakaliki parrot!!!
Surely, my response is clear enough.
Abeg carry your nonsense retort waka pass! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.