Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,280 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize (916 Views)

Cubana, Chief Priest, E-money, Jowi Zaza And Others Thank Chukwu Okike Abiama / Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally / Ganduje Bags ‘Best Governor’ Award Despite Bribe-taking Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize by todaynewsreview: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
A female inmate of the Nigerian Correctional Service, Lagos State Command, Okike Chinyere, has emerged as the best graduating student of the Peace and Conflict Resolution department, National Open University (NOUN).

She bagged a second-class upper degree in the course, according to a statement by the correctional service.

Aside from her, a male inmate, Alegbe Afolabi, was awarded an MSc in Peace and Conflict Resolution.

In his vote of thanks, one of the graduating inmates, Nweke Chibueze, thanked the Controller General, Haliru Nababa, and the Vice-Chancellor of NOUN for the opportunity. He, however, pleaded for clemency for the graduating students so they can be freed to give their quota to the country’s development.

While speaking during the presentation of the Bachelor of Science certificate to eight graduands from the Lagos Command, the state Controller of Correctional Service, Adewale Francis Adebisi, urged them to imbibe the virtues of education.

According to him, incarceration should not stop them from dreaming, telling them to use the “opportunity available while in detention to better their lives so that when they are released, they can contribute positively to the society”.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/03/13/female-inmate-okike-chinyere-bags-best-graduating-student-prize/

Re: Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize by Totilopussylick(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
tongue
Re: Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
I am glad she's doing great, I do hope she achieves something when she's out of there
I also hope these insecured men don't bring the issue of society being in favour of women.

Re: Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize by Olunmercy56(f): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is good news than nonsense beauty parade angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize by jimyjames(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:
I am glad she's doing great, I do hope she achieves something when she's out of there, for now she still a suspect.
I also hope these insecured men don't bring the issue of society being in favour of women.
Still a suspect how?
Re: Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
jimyjames:

Still a suspect how?
Has she been proven guilty?
She's only remanded in prison as her trial is ongoing.

Re: Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize by jimyjames(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:

Has she been proven guilty?
She's only remanded in prison as her trial is ongoing.
I don't know who she is and what she did, can you till me more about her case?
Re: Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize by IgweOfNnewi: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
jimyjames:

I don't know who she is and what she did, can you till me more about her case?
Check up super tv CEO's death.

Re: Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize by jimyjames(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:

Check up super tv CEO's death.
I thought it was chidimma ojukwu?
Re: Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
jimyjames:

I thought it was chidimma ojukwu?
Haha my bad I mistook them,I thought it was chidinnma.

Re: Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize by DamnnNiggarr: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
shocked
Re: Female Inmate Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize by tit(f): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Igbo Amaka!
Miss Prisoner - Igbo
Best Graduation Prisoner student - Igbo
Most death sentence - Igbo
Longest death sentence - Igbo

(1) (Reply)

It's That Time To Buy Gold / JUST IN: Osinbajo Meets APC Governors, To Declare For 2023 - / Northern Christian Leaders Back Tinubu, Declares Him As A True Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.