Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq (20683 Views)

Iran Launches 3 Satellites Simultaneously Into Orbit Amid Tensions With West / Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure / U.S. Military Helicopter Crashes In Iraq On Thursday,  Killing 7 People On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Aromeh360: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
TWoods:

You really haven’t being saying anything from the start other than ignorantly bleating about how Israel doesn’t have the balls to attack Iran, when they have done so time and time again.

It’s stupid to say “how do you expect Iran to attack without evidence it was Israel” when the Iranian government has said they firmly believe Israel is responsible for the attack? When it came to the IRGC commanders killed, Israel never took responsibility either. So why has Iran responded to that but not the killing of Mohsen Fakhrizadeh?

Keep Israel and iran aside, so a country should wage war on another country because of BELIEVE, they firmly believe it was Israel then the next thing is to attack no prove, no claim of responsibility from Israel like are you daft or you being sarcastic, no one will back you on that bro. is just like you got problems with your neighbor, you house gets robbed then the next thing is to attack that neighbor of yours because you believe he did it because you got issues with him, no claim of responsibility from him, no prove, is they any iota of sense in that , how do you guys think self.

And as for 2 IRGC radar shows the craft that carried the attack was from Israel territory and had the mark of Israel Air Force that’s clear evidence it was Israel. And that’s the kind of evidence iran need to attack Israel not when you dress undercover, cover faces and kill in iran then runaway like a coward, and later denying it, israel should man up and attack iran how it attack Gaza and Syria.

1 Like

Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by adedehinbo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Druggey:

Useless Islamist, last year when Israel was dealing with Palestine, was the US involved?
you see now,another uneducated zombie spotted again,you re clapping for israel who is fighting palestinians who doesn't have guns or any combat military except from boys who re using stone to attack israel who is armed to the teeth

1 Like

Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by TWoods(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Aromeh360:

Keep Israel and iran aside, so a country should wage war on another country because of BELIEVE, they firmly believe it was Israel then the next thing is to attack no prove, no claim of responsibility from Israel like are you daft or you being sarcastic, no one will back you on that bro. is just like you got problems with your neighbor, you house gets robbed then the next thing is to attack that neighbor of yours because you believe he did it because you got issues with him, no claim of responsibility from him, no prove, is they any iota of sense in that , how do you guys think self.

And as for 2 IRGC radar shows the craft that carried the attack was from Israel territory and had the mark of Israel Air Force that’s clear evidence it was Israel. And that’s the kind of evidence iran need to attack Israel not when you dress undercover, cover faces and kill in iran then runaway like a coward, and later denying it, israel should man up and attack iran how it attack Gaza and Syria.

You’re making a nonsensical argument. One Iran did not even make. Everyone, including Iran, confirm that the killing of Fakhrizadeh was an Israeli mission. The Israeli government has simply refused to take public responsibility, as they have done consistently before. It is highly doubtful such a killing would have taken place without tacit approval from the US government. https://www.thejc.com/news/world/world-exclusive-truth-behind-killing-of-iran-nuclear-scientist-mohsen-fakhrizadeh-revealed-1.511653
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by adedehinbo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Maybe let me give you the slight education here.

The bombing of Iran's long range military warehouse. It also took care of the general in charge.

The latest is the attack and stealing of nuclear related files directly from Iran. We are talking of files that are "container full."

Assassination of scientists working directly on nuclear warheads in Iran, till date more than 3.
those re what we call espionage attack which can easily be denied not military confrontation,they were able to assassinate the scientist with the help of an iranian which they later arrested and executed

1 Like

Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Druggey(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
adedehinbo:
you see now,another uneducated zombie spotted again,you re clapping for israel who is fighting palestinians who doesn't have guns or any combat military except from boys who re using stone to attack israel who is armed to the teeth
And U're an uneducated fanatic. Thank God u said Israel are armed to the teeth, why the fvck are people with sticks attacking people that are well equipped. Just listen to ur fvckin self. cool
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by adedehinbo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Druggey:

And U're an uneducated fanatic. Thank God u said Israel are armed to the teeth, why the fvck are people with sticks attacking people that are well equipped. Just listen to ur fvckin self. cool
good to spot an educated fool in you,so you will watch over somebody who comes to your house in the midnight,points guns on your head and tell you i am a jew,God gave me this land,move out now,i want to demolish this building,the next you see bulldozer destroy everything you worked for! How would you feel?

1 Like

Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Druggey(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
adedehinbo:
good to spot an education fool in you,so you will watch over somebody who comes to your house in the midnight,points guns on your head and tell you i am a jew,God gave me this land,move out now,i want to demolish this building,the next you see bulldozer destroy everything you worked for! How would you feel?
If I am a fool, at least I am wiser than ur parents. That land belonged to Israel. Is this not how ur prophet instructed u to start ur Jihad shit? After being accommodated, the next thing is to claim ownership of the land and next, boom!!!! slaughtering follows.
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by adedehinbo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Druggey:

If I am a fool, at least I am wiser than ur parents. That land belonged to Israel. Is this not how ur prophet instructed u to start ur Jihad shit? After being accommodated, the next thing is to claim ownership of the land and next, boom!!!! slaughtering follows.
you still talk like a fool here again,where were israelites before palestinians took over their land? And what evidence do you have that the current israelites re the descendants of olden isrealis

1 Like

Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Druggey(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
adedehinbo:
you still talk like a fool here again,where were israelites before palestinians took over their land? And what evidence do you have that the current israelites re the descendants of olden isrealis
what evidence do u also have that Palestinians were the original owners of the place in question? Son of a Biitch, your fanaticism has blocked ur sense of reasoning. I cannot accommodate a person and later that person will claim ownership of my land. Israel is protecting its territory from terrorists.
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Aromeh360: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
TWoods:

You’re making a nonsensical argument. One Iran did not even make. Everyone, including Iran, confirm that the killing of Fakhrizadeh was an Israeli mission. The Israeli government has simply refused to take public responsibility, as they have done consistently before. It is highly doubtful such a killing would have taken place without tacit approval from the US government. https://www.thejc.com/news/world/world-exclusive-truth-behind-killing-of-iran-nuclear-scientist-mohsen-fakhrizadeh-revealed-1.511653

1. You went to find Israel state media JC(Jewish Chronicle) research on the attack, were you expecting them to downplay Israel.
2. No confirmation of the research by Israel or America like the article you brought.
3. Like I said it’s an undercover attack not directly from Israel or under the flag of Israel just like the article speculated. no evidence to back it up for retaliation, show me article where iran confirm with prove its Israel other than believe, cmon if iran can retaliate against US killing of soleimani, who’s Israel they wouldn’t what they need is clear evidence like Israel attack on Syria nd US attack on soleimani, like how they retaliated against israel air strike that killed 2 IRGC. Still saying the same fact from start no clear evidence it was Israel other than speculation, it can be anybody, it can be US, Saudi or maybe true it’s israel.

4. Yes oo true true, e fit be israel but You no catch person, you ask the person he say no be him, how you wan take revenge, try the think.

Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by B2Bmen: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
mu2sa2:
Isreal and Iran testing their missile capabilities. One thing about Iranians is, they match their words with action. Iran has vowed to avenge the murder of its two officers in Syria by isreal. Isrealis are shiiting in their pants now because they know Iran can and will carry out its threat. Both countries are very stubborn.Tit-for-tat killings ad infinitum!
slippers get size. Iran self know
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Aromeh360: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
TWoods:

Like I have being saying since morning no clear evidence it was Israel, all are speculation. The operation was clean no traces left behind, And if you want to take Israeli private media outlets serious you’re on your own.

You didn’t catch someone and you ask him he say he wasn’t the one, how’ll you revenge? Haba na,

Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by TWoods(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Aromeh360:

1. You went to find Israel state media JC(Jewish Chronicle) research on the attack, were you expecting them to downplay Israel.
2. No confirmation of the research by Israel or America like the article you brought.
3. Like I said it’s an undercover attack not directly from Israel or under the flag of Israel just like the article speculated. no evidence to back it up for retaliation, show me article where iran confirm with prove its Israel other than believe, cmon if iran can retaliate against US killing of soleimani, who’s Israel they wouldn’t what they need is clear evidence like Israel attack on Syria nd US attack on soleimani, like how they retaliated against israel air strike that killed 2 IRGC. Still saying the same fact from start no clear evidence it was Israel other than speculation, it can be anybody, it can be US, Saudi or maybe true it’s israel.

4. Yes oo true true, e fit be israel but You no catch person, you ask the person he say no be him, how you wan take revenge, try the think.

You make less and less sense with each comment. Your primary argument has been that no one knows who killed fakhrizadeh and this justifies Iran’s lack of response. Now here is what you claim is Israeli media stating they can CONFIRM this was an Israeli operation. You think Israel still hasn’t got the balls to hurt Iran despite Iran’s bellicose and empty threats?

What more proof to you think Iran needs? A handwritten letter from the Israeli prime minister?
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Aromeh360: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
B2Bmen:
slippers get size. Iran self know

Naim hezbollah Lebanon the wear the same size with Israel

1 Like

Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by TWoods(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Aromeh360:

Like I have being saying since morning no clear evidence it was Israel, all are speculation. The operation was clean no traces left behind, And if you want to take Israeli private media outlets serious you’re on your own.

You didn’t catch someone and you ask him he say he wasn’t the one, how’ll you revenge? Haba na,

Speaks more to the superior intelligence of Israeli covert operatives and how laughably porous and slow witted Iranian “intelligence” organizations are.
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by TWoods(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Aromeh360:

What was the Iranian response? Which American property was destroyed and which American was killed? Iran doesn’t need proof, it already told you straight up who they think killed fakhrizadeh. You’re the one making excuses for their ineptitude.
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by TWoods(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Aromeh360:

Naim hezbollah Lebanon the wear the same size with Israel

What size? You’re mistaking a calculated decision to not invade another independent nation to attack hezbollah as evidence of Israel’s weakness? Why doesn’t Iran attack israel directly then, instead of hiding behind the skirts of hezbollah? You do know the head of hezbollah hides in caves and has not been seen in public for years right? The Israeli prime minister is still enjoying himself…
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Aromeh360: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
TWoods:

You make less and less sense with each comment. Your primary argument has been that no one knows who killed fakhrizadeh and this justifies Iran’s lack of response. Now here is what you claim is Israeli media stating they can CONFIRM this was an Israeli operation. You think Israel still hasn’t got the balls to hurt Iran despite Iran’s bellicose and empty threats?

What more proof to you think Iran needs? A handwritten letter from the Israeli prime minister?

First iran should attack Israel base on believe now iran should because of research by media, not even in top 10 of the state. Oga it was an undercover attack. The main purpose of an undercover attack is not trace it back to Israel, is not to have evidence I was the one even tho it’s me. It was f**king successful no traces back to Israel. It was a f**king assassination with gun, no missile no aircraft, iran doesn’t have a f**kin evidence. Do you know what’s undercover attack at all?

Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Aromeh360: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
TWoods:

Speaks more to the superior intelligence of Israeli covert operatives and how laughably porous and slow witted Iranian “intelligence” organizations are.

Israel got A1 in that, technological A1, and they got Allies ready to help them with info not disputing that. But full out war with iran, ahh no. There’s why US didn’t retaliate when they revenge the killing of soleimani not all countries will get away with that, worst with president like Trump, no!!
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Aromeh360: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
TWoods:

What was the Iranian response? Which American property was destroyed and which American was killed? Iran doesn’t need proof, it already told you straight up who they think killed fakhrizadeh. You’re the one making excuses for their ineptitude.

Go read about Iranian response against US. Like you said who they THINK!!!. NOT CERTAIN.

I didn’t make excuse when israel striked in Syria grin
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Aromeh360: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
TWoods:

What size? You’re mistaking a calculated decision to not invade another independent nation to attack hezbollah as evidence of Israel’s weakness? Why doesn’t Iran attack israel directly then, instead of hiding behind the skirts of hezbollah? You do know the head of hezbollah hides in caves and has not been seen in public for years right? The Israeli prime minister is still enjoying himself…

Go read Israel declared full blown war on Lebanon and mind you hezbollah are fully involved in Lebanon Syria government, they’re even a political party in the state, they occupy many positions as ministers and so on. After hezbollah show them pepper israel expedition in Lebanon seize na. Nobody like fight when you know your opponent can fight.

Like I have been saying since morning but you didn’t agree for now war btw Israel and iran is undercover and proxies

Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by adedehinbo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Druggey:

what evidence do u also have that Palestinians were the original owners of the place in question? Son of a Biitch, your fanaticism has blocked ur sense of reasoning. I cannot accommodate a person and later that person will claim ownership of my land. Israel is protecting its territory from terrorists.
compound fool! Is it that your brain is paining you or your the one who has fault?Seems your teacher didn't teach you it was palestinians that accepted the israelites back after they were bombarded away from europe,the same israel have now stole almost all the palestinians lands
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by tammie24: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hanks0000:

Terrorists can only shout "Allahuhackbomb" nothing more..
If Iran truly has balls, it'd have sent the missiles to Israel not Iraq.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Druggey(m): 5:26am On Mar 15, 2022
adedehinbo:
compound fool! Is it that your brain is paining you or your the one who has fault?Seems your teacher didn't teach you it was palestinians that accepted the israelites back after they were bombarded away from europe,the same israel have now stole almost all the palestinians lands
who taught u this shit son of a Biitch? ur Islamic teachers gave this bullshit to digest into ur dumb brain. That's why ur stupid unholy book doesn't allow u to ask questions and always leaving u in the dark. Free ur stupid mind from fanaticism son of a hoe.
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by adedehinbo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Druggey:

who taught u this shit son of a Biitch? ur Islamic teachers gave this bullshit to digest into ur dumb brain. That's why ur stupid unholy book doesn't allow u to ask questions and always leaving u in the dark. Free ur stupid mind from fanaticism son of a hoe.
if your mother is a LovePeddler,every mother's are not like that,it is very obvious you re a product of bad parenting. Goat
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Druggey(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
adedehinbo:
if your mother is a LovePeddler,every mother's are not like that,it is very obvious you re a product of bad parenting. Goat
From your first reply, I detected that u were a product of mut'ah whose brain is blocked by what Mallam says without understanding. Son of a harlot, free ur mind from Islamic slavery and believe me you will not regret it. Stupid son of Biitch. Pig cool
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by adedehinbo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Druggey:

From your first reply, I detected that u were a product of mut'ah whose brain is blocked by what Mallam says without understanding. Son of a harlot, free ur mind from Islamic slavery and believe me you will not regret it. Stupid son of Biitch. Pig cool
see the romantic names you called your mother,from harlot to bitch,hoe etc is that how bad your mummy pussy had been serving communities?you claim you a christian but everything that comes out of your mind is bitterness,wait first! Were you raised in a brothel?
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Druggey(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
adedehinbo:
see the romantic names you called your mother,from harlot to bitch,hoe etc is that how bad your mummy pussy had been serving communities?you claim you a christian but everything that comes out of your mind is bitterness,wait first! Were you raised in a brothel?
Are u not a product of mut'ah? bastard son of a harlot. A simple comment, and u replied by insulting. that shows u were raised by a prostitute of a mother whose only job is to go out in the morning hawking and selling pussy with little or no attention given to u. Anyway it is permitted in ur unholy book. Hw much does charge per hour? Or has she change location? Because the whole of ur community are tired of her stinking pussy. it's not my fault that ur mama na olosho grin
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by adedehinbo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Druggey:

Are u not a product of mut'ah? bastard son of a harlot. A simple comment, and u replied by insulting. that shows u were raised by a prostitute of a mother whose only job is to go out in the morning hawking and selling pussy with little or no attention given to u. Anyway it is permitted in ur unholy book. Hw much does charge per hour? Or has she change location? Because the whole of ur community are tired of her stinking pussy. it's not my fault that ur mama na olosho grin
good that you know all sorts of things your mum did to raise you,hope you know who your father is among your mum numerous customers? Chief goat
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Druggey(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
adedehinbo:
good that you know all sorts of things your mum did to raise you,hope you know who your father is among your mum numerous customers
how did u contract HIV? gringrin I guess ur ashawo mama passed it to you. gringringrin That's how u will continue to spread it to ur children if u will even have any. HIV bastard u will die with ur disease. gringringringrin I now know why u are a frustrated bastard. It ain't my fault though. HIV generation cool
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by Druggey(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
adedehinbo:
good that you know all sorts of things your mum did to raise you,hope you know who your father is among your mum numerous customers? Chief goat
I go finish u todaygringrin HIV bastard. Ur ashawo mama gave u orientation abi. Always in brothels so tey u come contract HIV gringringrin it did not even stop there u come fvck ur ashawo sister and transmitted the disease to her, chaiii wonders shall never cease. gringringrin u came to NL to seek for help that pimples is all over ur sister's body after u don transmit HIV to her. God punish u idiot. gringringringrin All ur post is about HIV and brothels. Oloshoism truly runs in ur family blood. Ur Mama fvcked u, come give u HIV, u come fvck ur Sister give am HIV again. Cursed family. gringringringringrin cool8
Re: Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq by adedehinbo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Druggey:

I go finish u todaygringrin HIV bastard. Ur ashawo mama gave u orientation abi. Always in brothels so tey u come contract HIV gringringrin it did not even stop there u come fvck ur ashawo sister and transmitted the disease to her, chaiii wonders shall never cease. gringringrin u came to NL to seek for help that pimples is all over ur sister's body after u don transmit HIV to her. God punish u idiot. gringringringrin All ur post is about HIV and brothels. Oloshoism truly runs in ur family blood. Ur Mama fvcked u, come give u HIV, u come fvck ur Sister give am HIV again. Cursed family. gringringringringrin cool8
slowpoke,your papa never chop since morning but you fit gada energy dey curse people wey go fit feed you,see ogbeni if you no get home training base on the kind of people wey raise you,i get one, you wey drug don finish na him me dey follow talk,ogbeni go get lost,you no deserve my time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump Leaves Hospital After Coronavirus Treatment / Olena Zelenska: Russians Are Killing Kids / Falling Boulders Kill 9 Tourists In India Landslide (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.