Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,372 members, 7,839,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) (59227 Views)

U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Doubuzofficial: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Una see wetin Zelensky dey cause.
These days of social media, things can go out proportion.
The youths are the major users of Social media and most times are not yet ripe enough to make good decisions.
The Ukrainian war has been plagued by Propaganda and this boils down to negative emotions.
Imagine young boys going to another country to show valor,without any form of military training.
The reality, is that, they will be used as bodysheild for the more professional soldiers.
These boys might think, it's like video game but,when you start to see people die,you would know the damage you've done to yourself.
Nobody wey don fight war dey remain thesame. Even cultism war go change your life.

100%

2 Likes

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
shocked
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Holluwatarhyor(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
It is well.....even in the well
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by FamTomx2(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oksman:

He is not stupid. Hear this "Si vis pacem, para bellum" This latin adage simply means, if you want peace, prepare for war. Zelensky's situation was easily captured in this phrase " Whichever option you choose men are surely going to die, it's the devils alternative" this is an excerpt from F. Forsyth book the devils alternative. Come to think of it Martin Luther king opines that " If a man has no cause to die for, then, he is not fit to live" The thought of becoming stateless and losing their sovereignity for ever is a enough to make them fight. If Britain had not called the bluff of Hitler, and capitulated under German bombardment during Operation Sea Lion, we may all be German speakers today. Fighting for one freedom is the highest form of bravery, I hope you know that. Tears may fall, buildings may crumble infrastructures may be destroyed, yet this can be rebuilt, but freedom once lost may take centuries to regain.

Captivating..

1 Like

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Eastcaostboy: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Biafran4life:
What a stupid president sending his youths to go commit suicide for avoidable war and the west is calling it being courageous.
Bitch boys say what they can not do. Real Niggaz do what they want to do

1 Like

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by PROPEACE: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The youths are the major users of Social media and most times are not yet ripe enough to make good decisions.
The Ukrainian war has been plagued by Propaganda and this boils down to negative emotions.
Imagine young boys going to another country to show valor,without any form of military training.
The reality, is that, they will be used as bodysheild for the more professional soldiers.
These boys might think, it's like video game but,when you start to see people die,you would know the damage you've done to yourself.
Nobody wey don fight war dey remain thesame. Even cultism war go change your life.
Wetin Zelensky cause? I am sure you'd dance with joy if he had surrendered to Putin like a coward. It is youth that fight wars in case you don't know. Theu are proud defenders of their country. They are heroes!

1 Like

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Olam09(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kingpin1000:

They've got to defend their beloved country.

1 Like

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Crafteck1: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:
After this coming world war 3, Believe me Africa are going to rule the world. My Naija first to break even by the grace of God.

Omo... U r empty
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
End the

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by SmartPolician: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:
After this coming world war 3, Believe me Africa are going to rule the world. My Naija first to break even by the grace of God.

If WW3 breaks out, it would probably be fought with atomic bombs. If that happens, nobody would live to tell the story.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Olam09(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Youngxx:

Lol.... grin grin... Chinese did the same thing years ago when they have same issue with the United States..... People have to fight for their families and country..... Nobody knows tomorrow.. Nigeria government fit do the same thing bro grin

The last world war was named War of survival where by kids, women, men used everything they have to defend their lives and home.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Michelle70(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:
Leadership is a thing of mentality.
Praying for others to fall so u could rise is a bad bad strategy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by FreeIgboho: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:

I feel this too, honestly. They will destroy their civilizations and be begging for visa to escape to Naija
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Olam09(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

If WW3 breaks out, it would probably be fought with atomic bombs. If that happens, nobody would live to tell the story.

Dem don brainwash you baba.. if dem like make dem use atomic air west Africa is not gonna feel the heat.. well northern Africa fit feel the hit because they are somehow close to europe.. check your map wella and try to understand me.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Igbofam: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GriQTl8Ann0

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-60726265?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA

PROPAGANDA!!
WESTERN MEDIA PROPAGANDA. LET ME ALSO JOIN THE PRO PUTIN IDIOTS TO SHOUT PROPAGANDA SINCE EVERYTHING WESTERN MEDIA IA CONSIDERED PROPAGANDA
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:

So other countries have grace of jezebel abi?

No technology, no technological advancements, no factories, we produce NOTHING and you want Nigeria to break even.

Backward ever country with all the whole symptoms of a war torn country. Strikes, hunger, inflation, rapes, mass murder, IDP camps, looting, fuel scarcity, no electricity, slow internet, substandard goods, crime everywhere.

Even war torn countries have electricity.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by socialmediaman: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:

Wishful thinking. With our level of reasoning? With the politicians and people looking for the slightest opportunity to loot the treasury and secure the future of their families at the expense of everyone else? We never reach abeg
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by ArewaTech1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
If they were kids from a certain place, they'd be labeled as child terrorists, despite the facts that they also were defending their territories.

Na so I see one tweet/west report like this which says Russia bombed a mosque in Ukraine....

I was Wow! When do these guys started caring for mosque and Muslims, from where do this sudden love for mosque come from?

As it turns out, the Russians didn't bombed any mosque. The bombing was 700m away from the mosque. All they wanted was a religious support from the Muslim.

Bunch of Hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Pastorsmile: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Why can't they reach out for the ugm, Boko boys and bandit to take the Russians out instead of sending these future leaders to go and die?

1 Like

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by JooEeL(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:

After the Boko Haram and hardened bandits finish the northern part of the zoo, the rest of the world will keep ruling the world. undecided
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by kingyakos: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=ManirBK post=111023934]After this coming world war 3, Believe me Africa are going to rule the world. My Naija first to break even by the grace of God.[/quote
Which Africa ruling the world?..
A continent with vast virgin land yet can't conquer hunger
A continent with the most insane people/leaders
A continent enslaved and hypnotized by religion
A continent that has only contributed 0000000000000000.1 of the world technology.
Make I no hear u open mouth talk that nonsense again o
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by uunwanaobong3: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Is this not child abuse, sending a child into war front to be shot death!..... And yet this is ok by the west because it fit into their narrative....... If this was Liberia, Mali or any other African countries doing this, you will see world wide condemnation from United Nations, United States, and Europe etc. Nonsense
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Toy soldiers by emenem
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by juman(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
They are idiots.
They're going to fight in meaningless fight.
They are been used to boost America ego.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Collinsanele: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kingpin1000:

There's nothing like professional and amateur soldiers in times of war especially when you have limited military manpower.
All hands must be on deck.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by FreeIgboho: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oksman:

If Britain had not called the bluff of Hitler, and capitulated under German bombardment during Operation Sea Lion, we may all be German speakers today.

What’s wrong with German? Is it such a terrible language? We are speaking English instead - same thing

1 Like

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by SmartPolician: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Olam09:

Dem don brainwash you baba.. if dem like make dem use atomic air west Africa is not gonna feel the heat.. well northern Africa fit feel the hit because they are somehow close to europe.. check your map wella and try to understand me.

Nobody brainwashed me.
The world is so interconnected that we depend on one another to survive.
Nigeria is an import-dependent country.
If WW3 starts, countries will minimize their exports because nobody is sure what the future holds.

That's when you will see the wickedness of Nigerians because daytime robbery will become the other of the day.
In fact, armed robbers will be ransacking production companies in search of food.
Other unimaginable things will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by FireUpNow(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
They have to defend their country against external aggression. Men of war! Russia should respect Ukraine
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Bigchristo: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oksman:

He is not stupid. Hear this "Si vis pacem, para bellum" This latin adage simply means, if you want peace, prepare for war. Zelensky's situation was easily captured in this phrase " Whichever option you choose men are surely going to die, it's the devils alternative" this is an excerpt from F. Forsyth book the devils alternative. Come to think of it Martin Luther king opines that " If a man has no cause to die for, then, he is not fit to live" The thought of becoming stateless and losing their sovereignity for ever is a enough to make them fight. If Britain had not called the bluff of Hitler, and capitulated under German bombardment during Operation Sea Lion, we may all be German speakers today. Fighting for one freedom is the highest form of bravery, I hope you know that. Tears may fall, buildings may crumble infrastructures may be destroyed, yet this can be rebuilt, but freedom once lost may take centuries to regain.
stop writing rubbish there’s nothing heroic in dying, the president made a silly mistake thinking the juicy offer that the US&NATO give him will make them come to his rescue when he start a war with the Russians forgetting that his country hasn’t been admitted into becoming member state of NATO and they can not go on direct confrontations with the Russians, after this much damage to the Country infrastructure and lost of lives of its citizens mark my word they will still accept the offer on the table or keep the citizens fighting and dying daily. Russia is about to overrun the country regardless of any sanctions issued out by the US and EU, a reasonable leader will resolve conflicts through diplomatic means before it gets to full scale war because there will be lost of lives and properties

1 Like

Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by fubsy: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
ManirBK:
Hope the much talked-about 3rd World War does not materialise. If it does, and Africa has to rule the world, you need incorruptible, forthright, forward-thinking leaders. For Nigeria, if you vote for a person that cares less about you but for him/herself, and his/her family, as your president, then forget Nigeria's leadership, and possible survival.
Re: War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) by Benny6944: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kingpin1000:

When your country experience the same you will understand kids below 18 will still handle guns to defend their country as it happened during the civil war. so your baseless and pointless with your assertions.

if they don't do it who will? If you care so much, why don't you volunteer for assistance?? Op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack / World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) / UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.