Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack (59206 Views)

Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul / Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert / Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
A Navy SEAL veteran who was on the team that killed Osama bin Laden said it's time to "kill people" and "drop our stupid rules of engagement" after U.S. service members were killed in Kabul on Thursday.

The loss of American life is "shameful," and the United States needs to step up and fix the situation, Robert O'Neill said.

"It's difficult, but it's not really that hard to do. It's going to be dangerous," O'Neill said after four U.S. service members were confirmed killed. After his interview, eight more were reported dead. "We need to re-establish and expand our footprint — what we're doing there. We need to really drop our stupid rules of engagement."

The American military needs to get the word out and be "chaotic," he told Fox Business.

They need to "let them know, 'Anyone outside right now with a gun, we're going to kill you,'" he said. "It's time to move, time to kill people, and time to rescue people."

These objectives will not be accomplished if Americans try to negotiate with the "terrorists," O'Neill continued.

"We have American blood on our hands. It's all of us," he said. "We need to get into the fight together. This is one nation — we have a common enemy, and just because we don't think we're at war with someone doesn't mean they're not at war with us."

Washington Examiner Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAWT4g1UXxw?list=PLpy0J4i9ZtSFMYoe9JG4iSlgPPcpAYaMy

https://www.yahoo.com/news/navy-seal-shot-bin-laden-194200456.html

98 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Offorgerald15(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Enough of all these killings

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by hybrid11(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
If only he can start from the northern nigeria

495 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
They don't just talk! They follow with actions

The Taliban has bitten more than they can chew!!!

383 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by rayvelez(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
That’s the best option president Biden shud gv order and killed all Muslim terrorists.

205 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by ojun50(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
The man no get action jaree

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Totilopussylick(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
I'm in full support of this decision.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by puppie017: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ww3 loading .....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by modsfucker: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
hybrid11:

Unfortunately, they might start from the South and spare the North, cos the North does not have any significant economic interest that the US holds dear.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by NakwansaPolice: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
kill all the Talibans immediately

I trust Trump. by now drones would have killed dozens of useless bastard Islamic Talibans

curse unto Islam and Muhammed hacksaw

325 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Kdon2: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
kill all the Talibans immediately

I trust Trump. by now drones would have killed dozens of useless bastard Islamic Talibans

curse unto Islam and Muhammed hacksaw

That's it!

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by kilisi(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Way to go!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by SmartPolician: 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
The Taliban fighters may not be responsible for the senseless attack. Let's wait for them to claim responsibility first. Another militia may be setting them up against the US military.

Imagine killing American soldiers who have already decided to leave your country for you guys. That's the height of madness!

Update: I am glad I have been vindicated after lots of people attacked me for this comment last night. People just listen to the news but they don't use common sense to analyze these events.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Benbellamor: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2021
SmartPolician:
The Taliban fighters may not be responsible for the senseless attack. Let's wait for them to claim responsibility first. Another militia may be setting them up against the US military.

Imagine killing American soldiers who have already decided to leave your country for you guys. That's madness!
Please stop this joke... The Taliban were power drunk
1) they quickly seize all arsenals
2) they couldn't wait till the end of evacuation before they started banning women from work and obeying full sharia laws of full cover
3) they started flogging people on the street...they bar women from newsrooms and ban Music playing in hotels...
They killed people trying to leave city with firing last week
So
To cap it all their suicide bombers kill over 80 people...Just Today....
Their aim is to expose America as Weak bá...just....hold it there...
Their strike is very timely as it triggered a Rethink from pentagon ....
Next action from pentagon, trust this piece it will interest you....just stay tuned..

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Guestlander: 12:25am On Aug 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

Imagine killing American soldiers who have already decided to leave your country for you guys. That's madness!

And the Talibans are good people?

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Devgru: 12:56am On Aug 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

Isis in khorasan is most likely behind the attack.
Intel pointing to an imminent attack came as early as Monday

33 Likes

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Sergio101(m): 1:05am On Aug 27, 2021
I miss trump.
Among his best food......

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by tillaman(m): 1:10am On Aug 27, 2021
Yes it is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 27, 2021
hybrid11:
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Africanwardrobe(m): 1:43am On Aug 27, 2021
On a lighter note sha, I bn cook stew oo, make una come here carry go chop

https://www.nairaland.com/6539320/dont-left-out-make-insane#105217063

1 Like

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by 1billi(m): 2:10am On Aug 27, 2021
O Neil can you please do a test run at the northern Nigeria or abj villa abeg

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Never4getU: 2:44am On Aug 27, 2021
ISIS already took responsibility for the Kabul airports suicide bombers. The Taliban is looking to consolidate it's victory after taken control of the country.

Benbellamor:

2) they couldn't wait till the end of evacuation before they started banning women from À
work and obeying full sharia laws of full cover
3) they started flogging people on the street...they bar women from newsrooms and ban Music playing in hotels...
So
Next action from pentagon, trust this piece it will interest you....just stay tuned..

8 Likes

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by juman(m): 3:31am On Aug 27, 2021
Hiss.
Nonsense.
Bin laden was not killed.
Trump said that also.

2 Likes

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by juman(m): 3:33am On Aug 27, 2021
ISIS is a tool use by america.
The bomb was from america.

3 Likes

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Yobabad: 4:16am On Aug 27, 2021
The only language Islam likes and understand is violence, kill them all, little Islam little terorist, No Islam no terorist

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by iamyemiakins(m): 5:11am On Aug 27, 2021
Food don land for Robert O'Neill be that!

It's time to talk to those idiot Talibans in the language they understand. Level them up with a machine gun with no traces.

The world would've been a peaceful place without this pissful religion.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by babablogger: 5:11am On Aug 27, 2021
Benbellamor:

2) they couldn't wait till the end of evacuation before they started banning women from work and obeying full sharia laws of full cover
So
ISIL claimed responsibility not the Taliban.
The Taliban has nothing to gain from blowing up people around the airport

13 Likes

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by FakeUnity: 5:14am On Aug 27, 2021
I thought the Taliban ragheads were sensible. I thought they simply want the Americans to go away so they can rule in peace. Was the Airport bombing neccesary?

Now they have bitten more than they can chew. The US are coming back..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Nukilia: 5:49am On Aug 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

Just like saying someone is setting up Hisbah grin grin

All these terrorist groups and their sponsors should be wipedout

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Gadafii: 6:22am On Aug 27, 2021
I thought the Biden administration said Kabul is not Saigon and will never be, that if American soldiers are attacked during their evacuation, they will bring hell in Taliban, and I counter comment of a nairaland some days ago, when pictures or Taliban soldiers and American soldiers standing side by side in a tense situation at Kabul airport, the nairalander said, the Taliban should do mistake and shoot American soldier and see what will befall them, I told him America can not do more than what it has already done, nothing special will happen if an American soldier is shot or killed during this evacuation.

I am waiting for Biden to prove me wrong, I am not pro taliban or any terror group, but America always loose in the long run, over 10 dead America soldiers in that 3rd bomb, I was never a trump person, but that guy would have bombed that Presidential palace seized by Taliban in retaliation by now

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by kindlyheart: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2021
they should be wary of Nigeria too cause it will be a perfect place for launching attacks into the USA

1 Like

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Benbellamor: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2021
Gadafii:
I thought the Biden administration said Kabul is not Saigon and will never be, that if American soldiers are attacked during their evacuation, they will bring hell in Taliban, and I counter comment of a nairaland some days ago, when pictures or Taliban soldiers and American soldiers standing side by side in a tense situation at Kabul airport, the nairalander said, the Taliban should do mistake and shoot American soldier and see what will befall them, I told him America can not do more than what it has already done, nothing special will happen if an American soldier is shot or killed during this evacuation.

I am waiting for Biden to prove me wrong, I am not pro taliban or any terror group, but America always loose in the long run, over 10 dead America soldiers in that 3rd bomb, I was never a trump person, but that guy would have bombed that Presidential palace seized by Taliban in retaliation by now
You are a terrorist sympathizer... Your statement shows that you're rejoicing..
Again denying that with taquiyah like style is typical of people of like your minds

Please don't chanqe your monicker....America will reply and those of you happy now will quickly be crying

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia / UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) / Hamas Women Fighters Vs Israeli Women Fighters (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.