Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court (36768 Views)

Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by mclloyd22: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/breaking-panic-as-abba-kyaris-wife-slumps-in-court/

Happy new week my people.. please I noticed something here which most of us did notice also. Why are some of the pictures posted below the news do not seem to have connections with the new. This particular news just off rn. Wife wear suit�‍♂️
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by Antoeni(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2022
See Wayo Woman, The Time She Was Enjoying the Drug Money She Didn't Faint.
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by NOwazobia: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Her mates, even the ones younger are much on the other side.

You think that the innocent people her husband had killed won't come biting on the family.

I am cold to him and his family right now.

Next!
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by jojo1415: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Their plans wil not work grin grin......Did Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's wife slump in the court all these while?.....useless things

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by TheSameGuy(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2022
POOR am angry

Using Igbo tongue to write English undecided
AsampeteNwaanyi:
grin

Hahahahahaha
poor am water jorr
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by mysticwarrior(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2022
He is a finished man, she will never Bleep his dick again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by hotseat: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Mrs Kyari slumped but didn't die!

Bravo!

Madam, try harder next time: just slump and you know the rest.

Ediota!

After now, they will say "behind every successful man, there's a woman".

Same goes: "behind every criminal husband, there's a criminal wife".

Next time she should do a proper fainting not this Kannnywood archaic script presentation.
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by Lazenby007(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
She never fainted when she was enjoying her husband's loot and drug money. Abeg,make dem tear am one beta slap make her brain reset. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by Sunnyski: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
With one hot slap she will come back to surface and face the honorable court.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by ProudlyEdo: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Why are only men carrying her?

Is there no shariah again?
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by foreshore(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/breaking-panic-as-abba-kyaris-wife-slumps-in-court/

The same way wives of different people her husband did injustice against
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by Oritna94(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Season 1 episode 5. Loading!!!
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by naturefellow(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
iwaeda:
Drama club of Nigeria grin grin grin grin
typically, it's the culprit that faints. This time, his wife represents him.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by Shadysen: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Even though the country don tire me I dey catch cruise on top stupid stories like this, this people think we are foolish like them up north.
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Balkan:
A little change in the old script. Usually, it was kyaris role to faint but they wife did on his behalf.

God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. He will never succumb to weakness. The Brave man of all times

Actor no dey die for film wey boss dey na cheesy
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by Enyimbamercedes: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
hello Karma,

Thank you for the great work you are doing

Keep it up! Please mete out the same to everyone who has intimidated or oppressed others in the past
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by HernanCortes: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
iwaeda:

When her husband was robbing and killing different people upandan she no slump and faint that time abi

Werey person
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by Joseph08(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
We stand with Abba Kyari after all majority of one particular tribe are drug pushers

Abba Kyari has proven otherwise my dear grin

Drug pusher, Fraudster and a Tailor only one man.

Other tribes only choose one either a;

Drug pusher

Fraudster or

Tailor.
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by xpool(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
iwaeda:

It's a normal nollywood rendition by criminals and their benefactors in Nigerian courts.
E no dey reign again
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by nedekid: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
She and Evans wife are now colleagues just as Evans and kyari may be cellmate real soon.
Just imagine the constructive arguments they will share.
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by kellynexx007(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Them done start their usual drama of fainting when them dey court for criminal case....joke nation
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by Karemarealty288(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
She has played her part.....what next.

Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by Badowski: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
telemundo,!!!!!!!!

this nollywood people don dey upgrade na wife dey slump now no hubby again,

next slide pls
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by Abdotcom(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
OlajideSh:
na lie jo .... good actress

If you suspect your partner (HUSBAND, WIFE, BOYFRIEND,GIRLFRIEND) is cheating on you and you like to find out, use a secret app to catch them....

Check my profile for my contact details
how truth is this, and I'm sure if it's work, heart attack may kill the person.
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by lomprico(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
What is she doing in court? She should go to her house and die na her husband we want nailed.
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by winner37(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
So even with all me money her durg dealer husband extort she still having asthmat ?
thunder fire her husband
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by virginchaser(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
fergie001:

Your advice was followed...... grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSMpyddVcHs

This journalists self, must they cover everything? However, no stretcher and i thought she would have been carried by her gender!
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by Bridget95(f): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
She thought she would taste kyari cucumber that night but alas no so she fainted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
I pray she died in the process, nonsense

Do you know numbers of innocent citizen this stupid corrupt police officer called abba Kyari has killed unjustly

This is a man who lives extravagant lifestyle thorough the money he forcefully collected from innocent Nigerians and in the process killed some of them just to cover up his atrocities

Stupid corrupt police officer

Entire police force needs to be washed and properly cleaned, they are too corrupt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by OlajideSh: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
I have used it myself, it was an eye opener

Abdotcom:
how truth is this, and I'm sure if it's work, heart attack may kill the person.
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by Bahamas95(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
When she was flexing drug money with him did she faint?

Dem for use koboko flog her wake up, nonsense!
Re: Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court by LordMayor018: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Suke! You will vomit what you have eaten. Ija sese bere ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku, Ayu, Lamido, PDP Big Wigs Land In Kano For Shekarau’s Defection / Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics / 10 Takeaways From Wike’s Media Chat On PDP Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.