Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,590 members, 7,843,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Heartrending Moment A Small Boy Attacks His Grandma In US (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartrending Moment A Small Boy Attacks His Grandma In US (video) (1867 Views)

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartrending Moment A Small Boy Attacks His Grandma In US (video) by Tokotaya: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Boy repeatedly kicks his grandma while someone films

Photo of MSN Reporter MSN ReporterMarch 14, 20220 1 minute read
A heartrending video is trending, showing the moment a boy of about 7 years of age attacking his frail grandma.

The video, recorded by someone who did not do anything to help the old woman, opens with the boy shouting at the grandmother. He proceeds to deliver a kick to the mid-region of the grandma who was advancing towards him, sending her falling on the bed nearby.

He delivers another kick that sends the woman sprawling beside the bed, holding on to the television stand to prevent herself from hitting the ground too hard.

The old woman will not stay down, she approaches the boy again, who kicks out, but missed this time, giving the old woman an opportunity to grab him. The two struggle on the bed.

At least two other children, a boy and a girl, younger than the boy fighting can be seen in the room watching the incident. The girl can be seen hitting the fighting boy with an empty water bottle apparently to stop him from beating their grandma.

See the video below.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/03/14/heartrending-moment-a-small-boy-attacks-his-grandma-in-us-video/

Re: Heartrending Moment A Small Boy Attacks His Grandma In US (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
their lives, their problems... in the real world, with real parents around, that bastard child would be dead by now.
Re: Heartrending Moment A Small Boy Attacks His Grandma In US (video) by Tokotaya: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2022
US is bad for growing children.
Re: Heartrending Moment A Small Boy Attacks His Grandma In US (video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Bad parenting...... whosoever behind this video should do some explanation .

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Do This? / How Do I Relate With My Inlaws To Be? / How Do I Explain This To My Little Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.