Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,514 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult (42824 Views)

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" / Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by BigBashiru: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Lightorder: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
14 Yr old Chiamaka Odo.

I thought she should be in school according to her blodas. undecided

So Chiamaka Odo is actually a nanny in the obodo of Lagos while her blodas have been telling us she is in school?

As if that is not enough, at 14, she strangled a baby to please her cult members. angry

the Command on February 26, 2022 arrested a 26-year-old suspect simply identified as Oluwatoyin Joshua for murder.

“The suspect on the said day, stabbed the deceased, Olayinka Adebayo ‘m’ aged 27, to death with a kitchen knife … Oga ,

kindly tell your brooders to work and stop depending on 3k from good Samaritans
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Christistruth00: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
BloomingDale:
14 year old nanny? She was just simply tired of taking care of the baby. Taking care of a baby is tiring for an adult talk more of a child. Lazy mom and dad, next time take care of your own baby to avoid had I known or simply hire a proper adult nanny and pay her well.

Why wasn’t the girl in School ?
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by dollynnn(f): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
richard69:
she will be tried as an adult, the offence is too grievous
She is below 17 years
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by RillJ(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Something doesn't add up.

She physically strangled the child to death to enable her submit the blood to her cult spiritually?

Her mental state need to be examined.
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by nairalee(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nenzeey479:
yea! I know

The crazy things happening in this world these days makes me wonder if the world is getting worse or it's always been this bad
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
saphiere:
FAKE NEWS

Like almost all of your rape news tongue
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Nenzeey479: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
nairalee:

The crazy things happening in this world these days makes me wonder if the world is getting worse or it's always been this bad
hmm! I think the world is geting to an end, neanwhile life is a mistery which no one can unravel.
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by DarkJeddi(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
14 Yr old Chiamaka Odo.

So Chiamaka Odo is actually a nanny in the obodo of Lagos while her blodas have been telling us she is in school?

As if that is not enough, at 14, she strangled a baby to please her cult members. angry
Receive sense..

It would do you a lot good..

Does being a Nanny prevent her from being in school?

And I'm sure the Yoruba Urchin..

Stabbing his fellow to death over a pittance escaped your eagle eyes?
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by BigBashiru: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
BloomingDale:
14 year old nanny? She was just simply tired of taking care of the baby. Taking care of a baby is tiring for an adult talk more of a child. Lazy mom and dad, next time take care of your own baby to avoid had I known or simply hire a proper adult nanny and pay her well.

Interesting point of view. So ur saying the girl is not part of the cult?
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by derecho(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
I'm just thinking what some people would have said if the 6month old baby was a girl and the nanny a boy.

I won't be surprised if her fellow cult members under the guise of NGO come and refute the report, change the matter that if she was in school,that'd never happen. Even threaten that if girl child education isn't taken seriously, more of this would happen.

God help you if you be male househelp of that age.Strangle madam pikin? You're on your own.

Abeg person wey wicked wicked
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by nairalee(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nenzeey479:
hmm! I think the world is geting to an end, neanwhile life is a mistery which no one can unravel.

Nah, it won't come to an end in our lifetime
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by BloomingDale(f): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

Interesting point of view. So ur saying the girl is not part of the cult?

Yeah. She probably just used that as an excuse. A cult asking a 14 year old kill to strangle a baby? How stupid are the members of that cult?
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by papapchi(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
In a country where the right of child is respected and protected, the people that engaged the little child as a Nanny, firstly will be charged for child labor/abuse. That child is merely a minor therefore she should be treated as such because he/she have no decisions of her own. Is high time the useless authorities in the Zoological republic man up to their responsibilities and eschew a better life for their citizens.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Nenzeey479: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
nairalee:

Nah, it won't come to an end in our lifetime
I hope so too
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
saphiere:
FAKE NEWS

How is it possible for a 14-year-old to kill?
Where is the picture evidence?

Of when the 14 year old was in the act of killing abi.
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Benjax4all: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
maticar:

The mods are enjoying it obviously
wink wink
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Benjax4all: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
maticar:

The mods are enjoying it obviously
so u want them to stop,wetin dey give them joy and gain for Nairaland,seun himself and his mod are tribal bigot
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by gladdensir(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
The girl is cruel and so is that stupid and emotionless mother of that child. Isn't a 14 years old too young for a nanny? Instead of her to help the child go to school she chooses to use her as a slave unworthy to be in the midst of her age mates. You gave birth to a child, why wouldn't you take responsibilities attached to childbirth since you desired it? Some women and stupid laziness could just be annoying. I'm sure the idiotic woman would never want her child to be in the position of that little girl... There is one particular woman like that callous woman here in imo state I went to her house to help her check her fan but i couldn't believe what i saw in her house. Imagine! I saw one frail little girl I guess her age would be between 11 or 12 working like a slave in her house while her own son was busy watching TV. The girl looked so stressed that I felt so compassionate for her. These people should just stop child labour and handle things in legal ways.
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Olam09(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Aaay: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wicked
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Things are happening
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by nairalee(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nenzeey479:
I hope so too

LOL is this coming from a place of fear?
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Now I know why some people don't want to have a house help, some of them are demonic.
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by prophetfire: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Please lets not be tribal a out the situation @ hand! Please!
. Shiooor!!! She went to Afonja Alimi land to learn skull mining ministry at a tender age.
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 15, 2022
I am not sure but I suspect she was corrupted by the IPOB cult.
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by ikeasogwa: 4:26am On Mar 15, 2022
Police should please rescue the child- Ijeoma Odo
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Tzar(m): 4:58am On Mar 15, 2022
The truth is that if the juvenile psychopath had a Yoruba name, some serially tribalistic & hateful people would’ve screamed, ‘Yoruba skull miners are at it again!’

Hammyaladin:
Please lets not be tribal a out the situation @ hand! Please!
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by 1849iiin: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
14 Yr old Chiamaka Odo.

[/s]
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Nenzeey479: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Enoch07:
Pikin way suppose dey school dey babysit another pikin. Wonders!!!
shall never end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All EndSARS Protesters Have Been Released - Davido / Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them / Near To Death Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.