Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,808 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult (42825 Views)

Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" / Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by gistray: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Afonja spirit posses her

1 Like

Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Ghostrye: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
dollynnn:
Ha!
Nanny from the kingdom of darkness. Let's see if her cult will save her from being hanged.
she's a minor, she can't be hanged
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by thorpido(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Uwa mmebi. angry
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by maticar: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Aderewah:
Omo. Drug, baby factory, ol*sho, cultism, no crime is beyond the mind of a determined Okoro.
What of Oluwatoyin Joshua that committed murder??

1 Like

Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Lamasta(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
The cult should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by VEXT: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
I thought her Igbo blodas do say their women don't do house help work cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Letzgo: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
dollynnn:
Ha!
Nanny from the kingdom of darkness. Let's see if her cult will save her from being hanged.

Mugu, at 14 she is still a minor, no reasonable person would employ a minor as a nanny.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Nigerialabalaba: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
14 Yr old Chiamaka Odo.

I thought should be in school according to her blodas. undecided

So Chiamaka Odo is actually a nanny in the obodo of Lagos while her blodas have been telling us she is in school?

As if that is not enough, at 14, she strangulated a baby to please her cult members. angry

na child traffickers dey bring dem come Lasgidi to do omo odo(housegirl) no be one yeye nanny.
Dat her madam sef no try. Police suppose arrest her for practicing underage slavery and child labour.
Lasgidi laws no permit child labour and slavery o. Na her crime cos d death of her innocent baby jayden.
I hate dat talk say dem dey bring one sumol girl for me from village to help me for house and taking care of my baby. Na crime and police suppose dey arrest them.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Awon elegbe
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by christistruth01: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
The time has come to finish off all Blood Cults
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by bluefilm: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
The OP couldn't sieve out the main story from other crime stories.

This is what happens when your lazy brain is so addicted to Copy n Paste.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by jrusky(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
14 years?

A cultist?

A female?

And Ogoloma shit?

Ok nah
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by majamajic(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
She go soon win miss kirikiri
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by GloriousGbola: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Double wahala.

Traffiked child commits murder

Everybody go collect

People using underaged child labour

Child coerced to murder

1 Like

Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Letzgo:

Mugu, at 14 she is still a minor, no reasonable person would employ a minor as a nanny.
.. You right but is that a reason to kill someone?
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by KINGS100(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
GreatTormentor:
A 14 year old Igbo girl, haaaaaa, strangled a human being to death.
These baby factory criminals drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addicts cannibals, there is virtually nothing they cannot do, they are devil incarnates, doom people

This makes you happy
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s]14 Yr old Chiamaka Odo.

I thought should be in school according to her blodas. undecided

So Chiamaka Odo is actually a nanny in the obodo of Lagos while her blodas have been telling us she is in school?

As if that is not enough, at 14, she strangulated a baby to please her cult members. angry
[/s]

Is really a difficult task guiding you here .....
Is better to follow FULANI Herdsmen to guide their cows than to guide you ......

I hereby discharge you on the count of no sense acquired after 3yrs of guidance ....
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Cantonese: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hopefully she will reveal her group members so all of them can be strangled to please the devil.
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
i wouldnt expect any less from a 14yr stranger employed to be a nanny/housegirl....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Wasdad: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Nenzeey479: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
nairalee:
Strangle a child to please cult?
She should be strangled to please cutlass
very,very funny of u
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Blackdisciple(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
End time nanny
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
maticar:

But you did not highlight Oluwatoyin Joshua for murder

Ethnic bigots are litered all over this forum.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
"During interrogation, [b]she disclosed that members of the cult group requested her to bring the blood of the deceased to the spiritual world [/b]hence she carried out the dastardly act"
If this isn't witchcraft, I wonder what is.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by MonkeyMods(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
maticar:

But you did not highlight Oluwatoyin Joshua for murder

Dont mind the crawler
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by Born2Breed(f): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Strangle her too
Re: Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult by nairalee(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nenzeey479:
very,very funny of u

Not exactly funny. Some things are just too ridiculous to understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them / Near To Death Of A Nairalander / Lady Invites A Girl Who Slut-Shamed Her Mother In Owerri, Beats Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.