Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Person In The TV Told Me It's Time To Support The Current Thing! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Person In The TV Told Me It's Time To Support The Current Thing! (192 Views)

The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina / Is Muri Okunola The Most Powerful Person In Sanwo-olu's Cabinet? / N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Person In The TV Told Me It's Time To Support The Current Thing! by bn365: 4:19am On Mar 15, 2022
Place the badge on your profile.
And Let's pretend it was your choice to do what the people on TV and "Celebrities" told you to do because "it's the current right thing to do."

(1) (Reply)

No Country Can Develop Without Contributions Of Its Scientists – Osinbajo / Evidence Of Ikwerre Benin Origin- Ikwerre Was A Benin Word 'ikue' / Court Nullifies Swearing-in Of Udoedehe's Factional Chairman In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.