Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (128678 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by fineboynl(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2020
If you have dated a big girl before you will easily relate with this. Big girls is my term of the opposite of a big boy and not oloshos or Gold-diggers.

Here are my experience. I have dated a girl that has so many girls she called her children. she help them alot, like securing a job from her contact and as well as writing the application letters herself for them and arranging the cv.

She called me always and never flashed and it's calls that runs into hours per day. I will even get tired and tried cutting the calls to discharge her.

I and some of my friend dated girls of this trait. It's not that they have so much money but they have a niche for themselves. They do anty to your younger ones or girls around by taking them out or buying them stuff. Your family developed a feeling that this girl doesn't want anything from you.

They will never allow you spend any money on them, they come to your house with cab. They will never follow you to a gathering where your friends spend money only on drinks and foods. And if it happens by accident they will pass the money to you to at least pay some of the bills.
She doesn't like going out while others pay for her drinks.

They never collect transport or any money from you.

378 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by goldbim(f): 4:53pm On May 10, 2020
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed sincerely,Dating a big girl is not the issue but with time won’t the guy feel inferior as time goes by?my little experience makes me feel like most guys feel less of a man when the lady is trying to call the shots herself without waiting for any man..
At a point ,the guys start feeling like you are hard to please whereas you are just trying to live your life to suit yourself ..All in all,the key word is humility and it takes the grace of God!!

416 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 4:54pm On May 10, 2020
Na hungry gals full street nowadays
The big ones don lock up for covid 19 bruhaha

564 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by MoneyMindset(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2020
Whats there aim?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by thatsleepboy1: 4:55pm On May 10, 2020
You're lucky anyway.

As a shy virgin

What kanai sai

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2020
plenty of such babe the minute you leave the shores of Africa..

MoneyMindset:
Whats there aim?

the same as any other babe... to find a good man.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by ojun50(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2020
MoneyMindset:
Whats there aim?
Nothing, just be ur self you will enjoy them.... That is if you have one

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by freelancerrr: 4:59pm On May 10, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by martyns303(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2020
goldbim:
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed sincerely,Dating a big girl is not the issue but with time won’t the guy feel inferior as time goes by?my little experience makes me feel like most guys feel less of a man when the lady is trying to call the shots herself without waiting for any man..
At a point ,the guys start feeling like you are hard to please whereas you are just trying to live your life to suit yourself ..All in all,the key word is humility and it takes the grace of God!!

You are not far from the truth, but this subject is relative. in the instance you gave, its mostly when the guy have nothing going for him, chances are he tends to feel emasculated. However, there are some girls who tend to rub it at the guys face and make him feel less of himself.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by goldbim(f): 5:39pm On May 10, 2020
martyns303:

You are not far from the truth, but this subject is relative. in the instance you gave, its mostly when the guy have nothing going for him, chances are he tends to feel emasculated. However, there are some girls who tend to rub it at the guys face and make him feel less of himself.
You are very right!!That’s why I said the keyword is humility because atimes,her intentions might be misconstrued too and you’ll start having to explain stuffs like it’s not like that,blah blah.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Geminvert(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2020
goldbim:
I think that for some men,they don't want to let ladies spend on them because a large majority of ladies have the potential to tell everyone how they "made you"and spent on you when the relationship goes south,which is not supposed to be so.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Fidelismaria: 5:57pm On May 10, 2020

majority of Nigerian guys don't date big girls cause of their fragile ego

They always want to be in control and the only way they can be in control is if the girl is financially handicapped

so they run from big girls cause they have no leverage over her

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by illicit(m): 6:04pm On May 10, 2020
how does she make the money.
Dating a girl bigger than u always end abruptly

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by SageMK: 6:12pm On May 10, 2020
My interpretation of big girls are independent ladies. They are the only recommended class for serious men to date. Anything else you're dating is just a waste of priceless valuable time.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 10, 2020
shocked

A shameful post. Demeaning to hard working men

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by rapid101(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2020
well
as for me my sef and I
I'm dating one now and I'll marry her cus she is everything I dream in a woman, apart from she's rich, her character is 1001% pure. very respectful, dedicated, not materialistic, a goal getter, beautiful. in fact she's everything u ll dream of in a woman. tank God she came my way.
ok bye

241 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by yuswrld20(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2020
those girls wey u mention are gone extinct.
they big momma wey i dae date don kill me with liability my aim just to chop and she pack n go

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 10, 2020
First of, Drabeey was Here

Those ladies are not easy to come by, not to say they've gone extinct either. Dem dey!

but. .

You'd feel insecure with them. I mean you'd not want to lose such Ladies

That up there would make you act like ... you know?

...but I still believe you can't easily find one, if you do, be sure she's not an actress.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by lukui: 8:47pm On May 10, 2020
One of my uncles dated one like that. I was still in pry sch then but could still remember. She was very classy, rich and egoistic. Nevertheless we all still loved her. My uncle broke her heart and didn't later marry her. And we abused and rebuked him for doing that. But she too was later happily married. Up till now we are still good friends with her.

Many women don't even date for sex, d!ck or fxxking sake, they just want the guys attention. My uncle is the type, all sorts of women flock around him. Up till now in my street, if I am passing ma y of them, though they have now married with kids, they will still be asking "how is brother so so so" I will reply them and be wondering, so you still miss this man?

152 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Blackbishop(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2020
goldbim:

Sure if the man is either lazy ass or simply put low self esteem covidiot....

Jim once told me of his experience with a lady of such and how he messed up thinking the babe was using her wealth to oppress him..
But the bitter truth out it all is that this babe wanted him to grow and be the man, but my friend was too dumb to see it and the opportunity never walks in again

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Hisduchess(f): 9:09pm On May 10, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
You're lucky anyway.

As a shy virgin

What kanai sai

You can't say much sir and it's good like that cool

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by ogkrakkid(m): 9:11pm On May 10, 2020
goldbim:
This is when the man totally lacks a background. but if he does the so called big girl will rather be a compliment and relieve to him. those set of couples are always envied in public.trust me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Hisduchess(f): 9:11pm On May 10, 2020
rapid101:
well
as for me my sef and I
I'm dating one now and I'll marry her cus she is everything I dream in a woman. tank God she came my way. ok bye

You are lucky atleast you understand that she isn't out to intimidate you .i wish you both a happy ending

22 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Hisduchess(f): 9:37pm On May 10, 2020
fineboynl:
if you have dated a big girl before you will easily relate with this. big girls is my terms of the opposite of a big boy and not oloshos or Gold-diggers.

here are my experience. I have dated a girl that has so many girls she called her children. she help them alot, like securing a job from her contact and as well as writing the application letters herself for them and arranging the cv.

she called me always and never flash. and it's calls that runs into hours per day. I will even get tired and tries cutting the calls to discharge her.

I and some of my friend dated girls of this trait. it's not that they have so much money but they have a niche for themselves. they do anty to your younger ones or girls around by taking them out or buying them stuff. your family developed a feeling that this girl doesn't want anything from you.

they will never allows you spend any money on them, they come to your house with cab. they will never follow you to a gathering where your friends spend money only on drinks and foods. and if it happens by accident they will pass the money to you to at least pay some of the bills.

they never collect transport or any money from you.

The truth is this,most guy especially Igbo men starts feeling inferior when when their women don't ask for anything from them, infact they term it that you ain't gonna be a submissive wife simply because you ain't the beggy beggy type being that it is now a norm for a guy to give his woman money while the lady offers sex in return,thereby making anything outside this kinda arrangement a taboo.Yea a man should always be allowed to be a man as African setting made it to be, but that should be more in the marriage setting not a boyfriend and girlfriend matter,where a lot of people now see as poverty alleviation thing.so I think that your EX falls in these category of women who are independent and loves helping the needy and her kind still dey but they'll always want a guy who is confident and hardworking so as to match her dreams too.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Dreyton36: 11:51pm On May 10, 2020
I've dated up to 4 different very rich and influential girls
And I'll kindly share just one of their stories, I mean the first of them

It was 2013 mehn life no be moi moi ooo
I lived in Lagos , Maryland to be precise so I got a job at a catering company then at ikoyi
But not like other catering jobs oo , this one is special into big boys way
We only serve the NNPC_NAPIMS workers
Men go garage up with full swag to go serve rice grin
But it was fun cuz I had my cool Calabar friend with me
I finally had a friend who happened to be an auditor there (female)
Name withheld , she's absolutely gorgeous but a lil older than me i guess
She rides a range Rover , the company has a car park called Park view, for those who knows bayo kuku area in ikoyi you'll know there , big men area

One day I went to serve as usual , I was cashless , after closing hours I almost lost it cuz I had no penny to go home , mehn I trek from ikoyi reach Maryland grin life tire me
The next day again I went to work after borrowing money from my own younger brother grin
And after serving , I was just thinking of how to go home , but I no too dear because that day was Friday and we don't work during weekends
As i went to pack up the used plates, this damsel asked me to pass her bag to her, she gave me some $ upto 15 pieces
I mean dollars not naira ooo , 100 dollars each
Mehn my prick sef stand
I was dumbfounded , to say thank you sef tire me cry
Anyway I left , but I thanked her Sha , but I didn't even know the actual figure of the cash but I know say na load
Trust poor man na , I arrange the dollars inside my wallet and went to a nearby bar to get some cold Heineken and catfish peppersoup grin
After that I headed to obalende park , as usual the conductors don know me as a wahala boy who no they always get money complete grin
I stepped into the bus and put on my headphones in it's loudest volume , as usual the conductor started shouting (owo da)
Because I see fine girls inside bus I start to speak phonetics grin and brought out some dollars that i dont have change , conductor shock grin grin
To cut it short I went home
And I made my biggest mistake
Drop ur comments if I should continue cuz this is the funniest partt

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by rapid101(m): 12:00am On May 11, 2020
Hisduchess:

You are lucky atleast you understand that she isn't out to intimidate you .i wish you both a happy ending
thank u brother

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by TheSourcerer: 12:29am On May 11, 2020
MoneyMindset:
Whats there aim?
lesbos
Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by TheSourcerer: 12:32am On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

I lived in Lagos , Maryland to be precise so I got a job at a catering company then at ikoyi
She rides a range Rover , the company has a car park called Park view, for those who knows bayo kuku area in ikoyi you'll know there , big men area

One day I went to serve as usual , I was cashless , after closing hours I almost lost it cuz I had no penny to go home , mehn I trek from ikoyi reach Maryland grin life tire me
The next day again I went to work after borrowing money from my own younger brother grin
And after serving , I was just thinking of how to go home , but I no too dear because that day was Friday and we don't work during weekends
As i went to pack up the used plates, this damsel asked me to pass her bag to her, she gave me some $ upto 15 pieces
Mehn my prick sef stand
Anyway I left , but I thanked her Sha , but I didn't even know the actual figure of the cash but I know say na load
Trust poor man na , I arrange the dollars inside my wallet and went to a nearby bar to get some cold Heineken and catfish peppersoup grin
After that I headed to obalende park , as usual the conductors don know me as a wahala boy who no they always get money complete grin
I stepped into the bus and put on my headphones in it's loudest volume , as usual the conductor started shouting (owo da)
Because I see fine girls inside bus I start to speak phonetics grin and brought out some dollars that i dont have change , conductor shock grin grin
lol modafumoda don't stpswe are waiting for the rest of gist

6 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Nobody: 12:32am On May 11, 2020
I don't date

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Nobody: 12:33am On May 11, 2020
OP, are those all your experiences?

If you expected more, signify.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Nobody: 12:39am On May 11, 2020
Dreyton36:

Mehn my prick sef stand

Please man do continue

Am begging grin

8 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them by Bahamas95(m): 12:43am On May 11, 2020
I have one am rolling with presently, she is miss independent. Onething I like about her is that she is humble and caring. I feel comfortable whenever we are together and she doesn't make me look inferior even with the age difference. I see her as a big sist, sist with benefits sha.

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.