Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Solution To The National Government Incompetence: National Sit At Home. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solution To The National Government Incompetence: National Sit At Home. (199 Views)

Ernest Shonekan Is Dead. Former Interim National Government Leader Dies / “i’m Not Responsible For Buhari Government’s Incompetence” –GEJ / I’m Not Responsible For Buhari Government’s Incompetence – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To The National Government Incompetence: National Sit At Home. by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
The level of decadence and corruption Nigeria is at today, even the most corrupt former governments wouldn't have dreamt of it. Things are so bad and broken that we need a national revolution. No part or sector of the nation can boldly say that it's not affected by government rascality today. Things are so bad that almost every damn sector is thinking of going on strike.

Within two weeks, a section of NPF is rumbling with future strike. The aviation industry is shouting against government high-handed ways by warning of strike. National bakers association are deliberating on strike. Clearing and forwarding agencies are clamouring for the same thing. ASUU has already perpetuated it. Petroleum transporters are on the same page. ALL Nigerians are fed up with the way things are going!

Within this year, all prices has gone up! All foodstuffs. Gas reduced to ₦780 now climbed back to ₦850 just this week, last year it was ₦270! Within a month diesel climbed from ₦350 to ₦750. Kerosene which the poor masses were managing climbed more than 100%. Custom increased duty to close to 100%. There is nothing you can use to console yourself today in the market! Where is Buhari? Gallivanting all over the world, even attending physically meetings that were organised virtually, as far as it's outside the country. We have no GOVERNMENT, it's as simple as that!

I would not call for demonstration. The Nigeria Army are so frustrated that they might not mind using the citizens as target practice! We need to organise National Sit at Home! On a particular day, all Nigerians need not move out of their residences. No open market, offices, filling stations, churches, mosques, hotels. We need a total national lockdown. This is because we have the most insensitive government, a government that is totally ensconced from the reality! The citizens need to be on strike.

Tomorrow can't be better if we don't start today to make it so... Nigerians need to take over Nigeria from the incompetent government.
Re: Solution To The National Government Incompetence: National Sit At Home. by edochie12: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Is like we in the East doesn't feel this thing,as a business man,all this price increament doesn't affect me,simply because I will just increase the prices of my goods,my heart goes to civil servants and people that work for somebody or in a company.
Re: Solution To The National Government Incompetence: National Sit At Home. by Charleys: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
If we all stop eating for two weeks, we can lower food prices!

Just like Covid, two weeks to flatten the curve.

1 Like

Re: Solution To The National Government Incompetence: National Sit At Home. by SlayerForever: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Charleys:
If we all stop eating for two weeks, we can lower food prices!

Just like Covid, two weeks to flatten the curve.

Re: Solution To The National Government Incompetence: National Sit At Home. by Emday(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Honestly, this Government is planless, visionless and directionless.��

The last 7 years...it's not just that we have not moved forward...we have retrogressed.

But I'm not sure how National Sit At home will help us press home the need for Government to sit up. This government is not likely going to do anything different from what it has done in the last 7 years

1 Like

Re: Solution To The National Government Incompetence: National Sit At Home. by Arda1000(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
We Easterners aren't interested we have made our stand know for years we want out anything more than referendum is nothing of interest to us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Come And Save Nigerian Democracy, Unity, Diaspora Group Writes Atiku / Ebonyians Reject Governorship By Nomination / Calling On FCS Commission To Ensure Equitable Recruitment Of Pwds Into The NCPWD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.