Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Assylum In Europe,please Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Assylum In Europe,please Help (4465 Views)

Visitors Visa To Europe Please Help... / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Best Country In Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assylum In Europe,please Help by nawanaija: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2011
I am broke and desperate in search of a better life before i rsort to doing something i may not be proud of.my life is increasingly becoming frustrating,no job years after graduating,no business,no help,no hope, just nothing,

was tricked to ukraine but soon realise its not the place to be and fast running out of cash hence the need to try my hand somewhere else even if it is doing menial jobs till i find my feet.

i plan to go to any european country to seek assylum.the problem is i dont know how and where would be my best bet.
please nairalanders in europe who have knowledge of how the system works,kindly give me your take on best country for assylum for a naija guy and the processes.
if you cant post it here,send me a mail please,its important <sweetobinna@yahoo.com>

2)what other choice can i use to get legal in europe once i get in.

your suggestions would be warmly welcomed,
Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by claremont(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2011
If you can get to France, go and join the French Foreign Legion (Army). They take anyone between 18-30 who is physically fit.
Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by alfablondy: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2011
claremont:

If you can get to France, go and join the French Foreign Legion (Army). They take anyone between 18-30 who is physically fit.

grin grin grin grin instead of joining france army go back home and join Nigeria army. they need people to fight bokom haramgrin grin grin
Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by nawanaija: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2011
@claremont.

thanks for your post.
please can you give some more details about the foreign legion.
will they accept somebody whose visa will run out before the training program commences or whose visa has ran out?
can the scheghen c type visit visa be extended?
would really appreciate your response.

<sweetobinna@yahoo.com>
Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by claremont(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2011
nawanaija:

@claremont.

thanks for your post.
please can you give some more details about the foreign legion.
will they accept somebody whose visa will run out before the training program commences or whose visa has ran out?
can the scheghen c type visit visa be extended?
would really appreciate your response.

<sweetobinna@yahoo.com>

To apply, all you need is your passport, though you will need a shengen visa to get into France. It is the only army in the world that welcomes all applicants irrespective of race, nationality, colour e.t.c. The requirements are that you must be 18-40 years old, but those who are 30 years and below stand a greater chance. Go straight to Marseille, and take a train to Aubagne which is where they have their headquarters. You will do some IQ, medical and physical tests, and then if you pass these, you will sign a 5 year contract. At the end of the 3rd year of your contract, they will sponsor your French passport application, and you will be a French citizen. I sabi all dis because I know wan bini guy wey just join, and di guy dey chop enuf euro for France now sha. FFL offical website>>> http://legion-recrute.com/en/
Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by claremont(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2011
I hope I did not forget to say that they will feed and accommodate you all through the process of selection, so you won't be spending any money in hotels e.t.c. in fact, they even have a branch office in Paris and you can find your way there. I don turn into Business Development Manager of French Foreign Legion grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 02, 2011
claremont:

To apply, all you need is your passport, though you will need a shengen visa to get into France. It is the only army in the world that welcomes all applicants irrespective of race, nationality, colour e.t.c. The requirements are that you must be 18-40 years old, but those who are 30 years and below stand a greater chance. Go straight to Marseille, and take a train to Aubagne which is where they have their headquarters. You will do some IQ, medical and physical tests, and then if you pass these, you will sign a 5 year contract. At the end of the 3rd year of your contract, they will sponsor your French passport application, and you will be a French citizen. I sabi all dis because I know wan bini guy wey just join, and di guy dey chop enuf euro for France now sha. FFL offical website>>> http://legion-recrute.com/en/

Interresting. I never knew about that. Is there any reason why all the people who live illegally in France don't join the French army?
Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by kennybuda: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2011
guy no join unless u wan end up like other dead soldires, get asylum and look for any woman to marry even if she bi grandmother marry her and get ur papers instead of joining french army na ur death warant bi that ooo

1 Like

Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by claremont(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2011
TheCongo:

Interresting. I never knew about that. Is there any reason why all the people who live illegally in France don't join the French army?

That's a question only the individuals in question can answer. It could be they have the typical "feckless" attitude of the average Nigerian male who would prefer to seek asylum and beg, rather than join a foreign army and earn. Or it could be they tried to join, but were rejected for various reasons. Either way, the OP can choose whatever he wants to do, I only submitted a possible option.
Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by tigerpaws(f): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2011
claremont:

I hope I did not forget to say that they will feed and accommodate you all through the process of selection, so you won't be spending any money in hotels e.t.c. in fact, they even have a branch office in Paris and you can find your way there. I don turn into [size=16pt]Business Development Manager[/size] of French Foreign Legion grin grin grin

LMAO @ Bus Dev. Manager  grin   grin   grin

OP,

You can consider the advice claremont gave you, If you are looking for a FREE One-way Ticket back to Nigeria grin cheesy grin

Listen. You turn up at the French Army with NO documents (I mean visa entitling you to Live and Work in France) your sorry hassss  gets Locked up and deported immediately!

I hope you realise the French have NO MERCY for Illegal Immigrants  wink
Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by claremont(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2011
tigerpaws:

LMAO @ Bus Dev. Manager  grin   grin   grin

OP,

You can consider the advice claremont gave you, If you are looking for a FREE One-way Ticket back to Nigeria grin cheesy grin

Listen. You turn up at the French Army with NO documents (I mean visa entitling you to Live and Work in France) your sorry hassss  gets Locked up and deported immediately!

I hope you realise the French have NO MERCY for Illegal Immigrants  wink

When would some Nigerians learn to do a thorough research on legitimate ways of working abroad, rather than going for asylum?! Your above highlighted statement is entirely false, and if you had even bothered to google the French Foreign Legion, you would have hesitated before exposing your overt ignorance on this forum. The OP is desperate for a job, his money/visa is running out, someone is suggesting he seeks asylum; on the contrary, I have mentioned an option, albeit "dangerous" option, for him to sign a 5 year contract and earn legitimate euros, and you barge in here to expose your ignorance. Would it not have been wiser if you had simply visited and browsed the official website of the FFL>>>>http://legion-recrute.com/en/?! I tire for my fellow Nigerians oh, abi you want make the OP go thief/ join yahoo yahoo/ asylum/ and other illegal routes, NA WA OH

2 Likes

Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by tigerpaws(f): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2011
^^ I will pretend I didnt hear your 'little' [/b]insults.

That being said, Can you pls copy and paste the 'section of the link you posted' which states [b]Illegal Immigrants
can Join the French Army.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by claremont(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2011
tigerpaws:

^^ I will pretend I didnt hear your 'little' [/b]insults.

That being said, Can you pls copy and paste the 'section of the link you posted' which states [b]Illegal Immigrants
can Join the French Army.

Thanks
Definition of Ignorance: lack of knowledge, information, or education. That said, I didn't insult you, I merely pointed out your ignorance as far as joining the FFL is concerned. The official FFL website clearly states that a volunteer only needs a valid passport with/without visa, the passport is used to confirm if the volunteer meets the age requirements. Everything is stated on the website, I no bi Marketing Manager of French Foreign Legion, I'm just providing a legitimate option for the poster. I only know of one Bini boy that was accepted in, I know this because I watched some of their training videos on youtube and I heard the guy speak, and as an Edo man myself, I know when a fellow Edo man is speaking grin

1 Like

Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by tigerpaws(f): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2011
claremont:

Definition of Ignorance: lack of knowledge, information, or education. That said, I didn't insult you, I merely pointed out your ignorance as far as joining the FFL is concerned. The official FFL website clearly states that a volunteer only needs a valid passport with/without visa, the passport is used to confirm if the volunteer meets the age requirements. Everything is stated on the website, I no bi Marketing Manager of French Foreign Legion, I'm just providing a legitimate option for the poster. I only know of one Bini boy that was accepted in, I know this because I watched some of their training videos on youtube and I heard the guy speak, and as an Edo man myself, I know when a fellow Edo man is speaking grin

Are you saying, The terms and condition of Joining the French Army is very EASY  

Woah! It's good to know. I will be Joining the French Army soon  cheesy

Thanks for the info, the un-ignorant one grin Information is power cheesy
Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by claremont(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2011
tigerpaws:

Are you saying, The terms and condition of Joining the French Army is very EASY  

Woah! It's good to know. I will be Joining the French Army soon  cheesy

Thanks for the info, the un-ignorant one grin Information is power cheesy
Nothing for you oh, na only men dem dey take tongue
Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by davidsmithdwhit: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
claremont:

Nothing for you oh, na only men dem dey take tongue

Sup bro, if you can see this, I really would love to ask few questions, and if you're free for a quick chat, pls do respond to my email request. Cheers.
Re: Assylum In Europe,please Help by yemmywesey(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
nawanaija:
I am broke and desperate in search of a better life before i rsort to doing something i may not be proud of.my life is increasingly becoming frustrating,no job years after graduating,no business,no help,no hope, just nothing,

was tricked to ukraine but soon realise its not the place to be and fast running out of cash hence the need to try my hand somewhere else even if it is doing menial jobs till i find my feet.

i plan to go to any european country to seek assylum.the problem is i dont know how and where would be my best bet.
please nairalanders in europe who have knowledge of how the system works,kindly give me your take on best country for assylum for a naija guy and the processes.
if you cant post it here,send me a mail please,its important <sweetobinna@yahoo.com>

2)what other choice can i use to get legal in europe once i get in.

your suggestions would be warmly welcomed,

Bros, hope you got your papers now.

(1) (Reply)

Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? / How Long Does It Take To Get An Italian Visa? / Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.