Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S (32286 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
This news is useless to me

Cus I haven’t travelled via the airplane
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by b03liberty(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Maybe very soon Nigeria will get better for all of us
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Omodua(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
I have said this and I will say it again. Money is the god of those people. Even with huge amount of financial crimes they do all year round. Their barren godforsaken,man forsaken land still remain what it's, A hellhole everyone want to escape from. Remove drugs proceeds, fraud from Ambr and see its collapse in two minutes.
Cursed shithole
Only jobless and never do Wells engage in comments like this. Certainly, you're a failure,by all standard,hence the selection vituperations and ethnic shading. You can never compete with Igbo man in any field of human endeavour. You could argue with the Marines.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by CoolAmbience(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
obedugo:
In every big business man , there's a shady deal

Allen Onyema is no businessman.

He is only a front for a group of fantastically corrupt individuals connected to Nigeria's immediate past and most reckless administration, led by the infamous, clueless President Goodluck Jonathan.

No be Allen Onyema get Air Peace sef.

6 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by GentleRay: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Frankly! When will Nigerians stop stealing and taking our money abroad?
Boyewu:
They have inherited Nigeria money again.
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Maxymilliano(m): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
If Allen Onyema can escape an extradition order request by the American government for money laundering, I don't see Abba Kyari leaving the shores of the country on similar request

8 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Sleekfingers: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:
Thread for Tinubu urchins and Igbo haters to masturbate.

You people should come and have your orgasms here.

Ndi ala.

Air Peace will still remain the biggest indigenous Airline and no ewedu guzzler will change it.

Meanwhile, I’ve observed that Premium Times has an agenda against Igbo elites and their interest or businesses.

It was Pandora papers against Peter Obi the last time…

Now it’s about how Allen Onyema is a fraudster.

No wonder desmond elliott called people like you children.....ill- bred children.....who got nothing meaningful upstairs

10 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Benrosaria(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Islie:

U.S. government fingered the company in 2019 as one of the firms allegedly used by the CEO and Chairman of Air Peace, Allen Onyema, to perpetrate bank fraud and money laundering.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/517432-exclusive-air-peace-ceo-allen-onyemas-company-dissolved-in-u-s.html

Lalasticlala

White man still stop playing pretence
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by after4: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
tell our malami to extradict him nah abi your malami no be AGF again?.
FBI wants him but cannot ask for him the way they asked for your super tailor

IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Allen Oyenma is still wanted by the FBI but they are not wailing and crying for his extradition.
meth cannibal HYPOCRITES.
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by tit(f): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
America will soon cease all Air Peace planes.
If fbi capture you inside the plane,sorry.
They will charge with a accessory to grand robbery larceny

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by after4: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
but dangote is a business man right? and is not fronting for your fulani thieves? who gave tifnubu bullion van? how did he make that money?

CoolAmbience:

He is only a front for a group of fantastically corrupt individuals connected to Nigeria's immediate past and most reckless administration, led by the infamous, clueless President Goodluck Jonathan.

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Magnumproperty: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
The number of Nigerians that can't visit America again is going higer day by day. The question is must we be corrupt? Atiku, Tinubu, Kyari, Onyema etc
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by olamike02: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Witch hunt.....

[img]https://i./3OJxM.gif[/img]
Na wizard hunt[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by flokii: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
When will Nigerians learn that there is no gain in money laundering.. why steal from your people to hide in U.S, Swiss bank etc. only to end up losing your freedom and dignity

Can Airpeace ever fly to America?

Can Allen Onyema make a trip to U.S??

5 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by CoolAmbience(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
after4:
but dangote is a business man right? and is not fronting for your fulani thieves? who gave tifnubu bullion van? how did he make that money?

What is this one saying?

Who in Nigeria does not know that Dangote, Adenuga, Elumelu etc, are fronts to a group of corrupt politicians?

How did Fulani or Tinubu come into the discussion? Common, don't be petty in your needless attempt to justify Allen Onyema.

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by flokii: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Who get am?.. I dey suspect mama peace. there is God oh.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by after4: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
just like the nonsense you typed their, your hypocrisy stinks. so you know they front for corrupt politician and you call them business men but onyema is not a businessman because he front for politicians? just get out

CoolAmbience:

What is this one saying?

Who in Nigeria does not know that Dangote, Adenuga, Elumelu etc, are fronts to a group of corrupt politicians?

How did Fulani or Tinubu come into the discussion? Common, don't be petty in your needless attempt to justify Allen Onyema.

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by MYHUBBY: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala.

Air Peace will still remain the biggest indigenous Airline and no ewedu guzzler will change it.

Meanwhile, I’ve observed that Premium Times has an agenda against Igbo elites and their interest or businesses.

even when no one beat you, you cry? why are you always sad?

7 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Mikolo70(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala.

No vex ooo... Abeg wetin be your age?

5 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by after4: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
when iwll tifnubu fly to chicago? abi Chicago no be America? how about gbajabiamila, when will he go to geogia abi that one too no be America?

flokii:
When will Nigerians learn that there is no gain in money laundering.. why steal from your people to hide in U.S, Swiss bank etc. only to end up losing your freedom and dignity

Can Airpeace ever fly to America?

Can Allen Onyema make a trip to U.S??
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by after4: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
wetin you wan carry hem age do? debunk what he said if you can

Mikolo70:

No vex ooo... Abeg wetin be your age?
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by danngnews: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
If Allen Onyema can escape an extradition order request by the American government for money laundering, I don't see Abba Kyari leaving the shores of the country on similar request

Have America ever requested Onyema's extradition?

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Mikolo70(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
after4:
wetin you wan carry hem age do? debunk what he said if you can

You! How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by haffaze777(m): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
God punish amelica
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by haffaze777(m): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala.

Effect of too much mkpurumiri

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by od501: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
No clean business man from that side of Nigeria.

No surprise here

And you won't still do without them. How ironic lol... grin
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Trustedhands: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala.

Yoruba live rent-free in your head. You will be alright las las.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by after4: 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
old enough to be your father, child

Mikolo70:

You! How old are you?
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by after4: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
just like igbos have lived since the days of awolowo

Trustedhands:
Yoruba live rent-free in your head. You will be alright las las.
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by KingGBsky(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
I don’t understand this news or write up…
The money is being laundered from where to where? All I’m seeing is money being laundered, but from where and from whom?
Very funny accusations, except there is a direct link containing how and whom the money laundered belongs to.
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Trustedhands: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
after4:
just like igbos have lived since the days of awolowo

Go and sleep, kiddo.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Almaigaa: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chai. Igbo Amaka grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Filling Station Business / Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi / Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.