Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S (32284 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Elidrisy20: 5:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Boyewu:
They have inherited Nigeria money again.
I tell you, our leaders and rich men are very useless
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by pafra(m): 6:12am On Mar 16, 2022
danngnews:

Any link?

Read the thread posted for comprehension. The federal government have refused to extradict him is the reason why the USA government took this decision.

He has a long standing case of money laundry in the USA. It is not Nigerian government that you will start shouting witch hunt.

Nigerian government don't extradict her citizens. Abah kyrie could be among the few to be extradited if the court conclude his case

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by danngnews: 6:23am On Mar 16, 2022
pafra:

Read the thread posted for comprehension. The federal government have refused to extradict him is the reason why the USA government took this decision.

He has a long standing case of money laundry in the USA. It is not Nigerian government that you will start shouting witch hunt.

Nigerian government don't extradict her citizens. Abah kyrie could be among the few to be extradited if the court conclude his case

You still did not provide any link where we can verify the USA asking for his extradition.

Your reason closing his company in the USA is not same with the one given, they say its failure to file registration and lack of registered agent both of which are not crime by itself.

Having said this, I am not holding brife for Onyema weather he is is innocent or not.
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by mvem(m): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
They should send onyeama to America.

What's good for kyari is good for onyeara onyema
but no one has asked for extradition
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by BigDawsNet: 6:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Brendaniel:
Na wa o, but if this man is really wanted like they claim, why don't they put him on interpol watchlist, I mean he runs an airline that still travels all over the world and has permit to operate in most countries, he sometimes travels with his passengers to those countries...

They should extradite him if they really need him

I don't think they have the court order yet
They just want him to come the US for questioning...
But bros don Sabi the outcome ...
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by tibatobi: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2022
Penguin2:
Thread for Tinubu urchins and Igbo haters to masturbate.

You people should come and have your orgasms here.

Ndi ala.

Air Peace will still remain the biggest indigenous Airline and no ewedu guzzler will change it.

Meanwhile, I’ve observed that Premium Times has an agenda against Igbo elites and their interest or businesses.

It was Pandora papers against Peter Obi the last time…

Now it’s about how Allen Onyema is a fraudster.
Generation of criminals
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by pafra(m): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2022
danngnews:

You still did not provide any link where we can verify the USA asking for his extradition.

Your reason closing his company in the USA is not same with the one given, they say its failure to file registration and lack of registered agent both of which are not crime by itself.

Having said this, I am not holding brife for Onyema weather he is is innocent or not.

Goggle is your friend. Since you insist, I will help you even though you are not holding brife for him

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndga/pr/ceo-nigerian-airline-indicted-bank-fraud-and-money-laundering

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/364889-air-peace-boss-onyema-wanted-in-canada-for-alleged-multimillion-dollar-fraud-in-u-s.html

I know you will not be convinced.
Goggle is your friend
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by CoolAmbience(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
lexy2014:

You made a great point here bro But who owns alpha beta?

How was Jonathan clueless and infamous?

Your guess is as good as mine on Alpha Beta.

What would you call a man who couldn't complete a water project meant for his own people....but had to wait for a Fulani man to do so?

A man whose administration sold crude at over $100 for a significant part of its span, yet couldn't fix our roads, bridges, rails etc?
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by CoolAmbience(m): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
after4:
just like the nonsense you typed their, your hypocrisy stinks. so you know they front for corrupt politician and you call them business men but onyema is not a businessman because he front for politicians? just get out

Where did this idiot come out from?

Where did I call Dangote and co. businessmen in my post?

You no well at all. Mind you, Allen Onyema is from my state...onye iberibe!
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by CoolAmbience(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
flokii:

Who get am?.. I dey suspect mama peace. there is God oh.

Lol!
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by after4: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
every fulani boy wan claim anambra. jus carry your hypocrisy face front

CoolAmbience:

Where did this idiot come out from?

Where did I call Dangote and co. businessmen in my post?

You no well at all. Mind you, Allen Onyema is from my state...onye iberibe!

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by lexy2014: 6:07am On Mar 17, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Your guess is as good as mine on Alpha Beta.

What would you call a man who couldn't complete a water project meant for his own people....but had to wait for a Fulani man to do so?

A man whose administration sold crude at over $100 for a significant part of its span, yet couldn't fix our roads, bridges, rails etc?

I didn't make any guess. I asked a direct question: who owns alpha beta?

With regards to roads, I stumbled on this: http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jonathan-constructed-more-roads-than-any-other-nigerian-president-fashola/

If I remember vividly, Jonathan started and almost completed the abuja Kaduna rail

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-obasanjo-jonathan-buhariwhose-is-the-abuja-kaduna-rail-line/amp

But let me ask, what is the standard of living in Nigeria now compared to the Jonathan era?
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by simpleseyi: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Tingotoe:
I think the Nigerian government should put this criminal on one of Air peace planes together with Abba kyari and hand them over to the American FBI. He's under an indictment for money laundering in the US.

In fact Abba kyari is a learner

Mr Onyema was charged alongside Air Peace Limited’s Head of Administration and Finance, Ejiroghene Eghagha.

They both face 36 charges of conspiracy, bank fraud, aggravated identity theft, money laundering, and credit application fraud in connection with the $20million scheme.

They laundered Nigeria's money to buy aeroplanes which they used to create jobs for Nigeria's youths. We Nigeria's youths are happy with them. Tell USA to take care of their drug addict youths and homeless adults. We will judge Onyema and his gang when we are lucky to get a good government one day. But, right now Onyema is the best Nigerian living , he is the saviour of the youths.
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by CoolAmbience(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2022
lexy2014:

I didn't make any guess. I asked a direct question: who owns alpha beta?

With regards to roads, I stumbled on this: http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jonathan-constructed-more-roads-than-any-other-nigerian-president-fashola/

If I remember vividly, Jonathan started and almost completed the abuja Kaduna rail

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-obasanjo-jonathan-buhariwhose-is-the-abuja-kaduna-rail-line/amp

But let me ask, what is the standard of living in Nigeria now compared to the Jonathan era?

On Alpha Beta? I won't answer you. Find out yourself.

As for the comment credited to Fashola, the news source is little known and I can't comment. However, this was in 2015, and the assessment, if true, couldn't have included the current administration that hadn't kicked off then.

As for standard of living, that will depend on where you are coming from, and who is making the assessment. As for me, I do not see any good living standard in throwing monies around without infrastructures and improving key sectors, especially agriculture.

Let's make it easy, name key infrastructures built under Jonathan, with incontrovertible facts to back them up.

Please, leave the 'nearly completed' ones.
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
CoolAmbience:

On Alpha Beta? I won't answer you. Find out yourself.

As for the comment credited to Fashola, the news source is little known and I can't comment. However, this was in 2015, and the assessment, if true, couldn't have included the current administration that hadn't kicked off then.

As for standard of living, that will depend on where you are coming from, and who is making the assessment. As for me, I do not see any good living standard in throwing monies around without infrastructures and improving key sectors, especially agriculture.

Let's make it easy, name key infrastructures built under Jonathan, with incontrovertible facts to back them up.

Please, leave the 'nearly completed' ones.

Why wouldn't u answer me on alpha beta? Don't u know the answer to the question?

What has the report being in 2015 got to do with this present administration?

Whether u are from mars or Jupiter isn't the problem. The question is simple: what is the standard of living in Nigeria now compared to the Jonathan era?

Your assessment was about Jonathan and u categorically said he didn't do anything. the links provided are there for you to assess and negate
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by CoolAmbience(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2022
lexy2014:

Why wouldn't u answer me on alpha beta? Don't u know the answer to the question?

Whether u are from mars or Jupiter isn't the problem. The question is simple: what is the standard of living in Nigeria now compared to the Jonathan era?

Your assessment was about Jonathan and u categorically said he didn't do anything. the links provided are there for you to assess and negate

Tell me his projects? Simple!

The standard of living in Nigeria or elsewhere has never being 'fantastic' at anytime, for everyone at a go.

Those links you provide are from 'backyard' media outlets. They hold no water.
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by lexy2014: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Tell me his projects? Simple!

The standard of living in Nigeria or elsewhere has never being 'fantastic' at anytime, for everyone at a go.

Those links you provide are from 'backyard' media outlets. They hold no water.

According to u Jonathan failed to fix roads, bridges and railways. You have the links for your ASSESSMENT. Whether the are from backyard media outlets or front yard media outlines, how does it negate the info they provided? Can u kindly prove that information provided in the links are wrong?

Once again, what is the standard of living in Nigeria now compared to the Jonathan era?
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by CoolAmbience(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
lexy2014:

According to u Jonathan failed to fix roads, bridges and railways. You have the links for your ASSESSMENT. Whether the are from backyard media outlets or front yard media outlines, how does it negate the info they provided? Can u kindly prove that information provided in the links are wrong?

Once again, what is the standard of living in Nigeria now compared to the Jonathan era?

Buhari completed the Ogbia Regional Water project. Several airports have been given facelifts and upgraded, including the Akanu Ibiam International Airport in Enugu.

Buhari will be commissioning the 2nd Niger Bridge.

Have you heard of Bonny-Bodo Bridge project; Warri-Itakpe Railway; Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki Highway etc.

Those are the reports.

No government goes about feeding it populace daily...so, I don't know what you mean by standard of living. Was Jonathan feeding Nigerians as president?

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Buhari completed the Ogbia Regional Water project. Several airports have been given facelifts and upgraded, including the Akanu Ibiam International Airport in Enugu.

Buhari will be commissioning the 2nd Niger Bridge.

Have you heard of Bonny-Bodo Bridge project; Warri-Itakpe Railway; Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki Highway etc.

Those are the reports.

No government goes about feeding it populace daily...so, I don't know what you mean by standard of living. Was Jonathan feeding Nigerians as president?

1. I didn't ask u about what buhari completed or didn't complete. So I don't know the relevance of your report on buhari to the discussion.

2. You emphatically said Jonathan didn't fix roads, bridges and rails. Now I have sent you two links to counter your claims. I am expecting u to negate the information provided in the links if u feel the information isn't valid. Uptill now u haven't been able to.

3. I didn't ask u about who is feeding who or not feeding who. The question is What is the standard of living in Nigeria now compared to the Jonathan era?

4. Why wouldn't u answer me on alpha beta? Don't u know the answer to the question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Filling Station Business / Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi / Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.