Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S (32283 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Mikolo70(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
after4:
old enough to be your father, child

You can never be my father.... He's not a jobless Eleribu like you... Sopona lo ma pa e.
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Parachoko: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:
Thread for Tinubu urchins and Igbo haters to masturbate.

You people should come and have your orgasms here.

Ndi ala.

Air Peace will still remain the biggest indigenous Airline and no ewedu guzzler will change it.

Meanwhile, I’ve observed that Premium Times has an agenda against Igbo elites and their interest or businesses.

It was Pandora papers against Peter Obi the last time…

Now it’s about how Allen Onyema is a fraudster.
And you go open your mouth dey wail about Tinubu?
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Angy55(f): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
obedugo:
In every big business man , there's a shady deal
True... Even Dangote, Otedola and co, name them, they have all involved in one shady deal all the other.
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Parachoko: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
simpleseyi:
They are MAD.

They expected Onyema to keep Nigeria's looted money in US banks so that US can be using the money to fund their jobless citizens and drug addicts. Onyema is helping to manage Nigeria's looted money well. Other idiots like James Ibori, Dizaini Allison-Madueke and others are keeping our looted money in foreign banks, but Onyema used it to buy aeroplanes and created jobs for Nigeria's youths. This however does not mean that he too will not be judged one day, but it is we Nigerians that will judge him in Nigeria's courts, not useless white pigs.
If you commit fraud in US dollar

All this your explanation no concern the USA

If Onyema no carry him money go there, they won't seize it.

And again, he defrauded American citizens too

He is facing 36 charges of conspiracy, bank fraud, aggravated identity theft, money laundering, and credit application fraud in connection with the $20million scheme.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
JosephXavier:
I was reading carefully until I saw Premium Times

Premium Times only does investigation journalism when it applies to Igbos

They will become so professional and detailed in their publication

But believe them to your own peril

It was still Premium Times that focused on Peter Obi when the Pandora papers were released until they where criticised by the attention and energy they used on that

Luckily Obi was able to clear his name on national television and countered all their concocted allegations and analysis

Allen Onyema will come out if this stringer and with his head held high

But know that Premium Times is a paper that thrive on ethnic propaganda and sentiments
Where did Allen Onyeama see money to start airline business? What are his antecedents?
Have you ever thought of that?

Personally, I believe he his just a front for another powerful politician.

6 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by pafra(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
danngnews:

Have America ever requested Onyema's extradition?

Yes. They requested that he should be extradited for money laundery

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by tnerro1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Can he go to USA, we want to check something

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by JosephXavier: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
safesurfer:

Where did Allen Onyeama see money to start airline business? What are his antecedents?
Have you ever thought of that?

Personally, I believe he his just a front for another powerful politician.

Yes I have thought of that

He gave a detailed explanation on how he came up with his capital

Google is you friend,make use of it and you will see that too

If not EFCC would have bundled him up to prison
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Allen Onyema is no businessman.

He is only a front for a group of fantastically corrupt individuals connected to Nigeria's immediate past and most reckless administration, led by the infamous, clueless President Goodluck Jonathan.

No be Allen Onyema get Air Peace sef.

You made a great point here bro But who owns alpha beta?

How was Jonathan clueless and infamous?
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by kingyakos: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
No clean business man from that side of Nigeria.

No surprise here

Are u masturbating, do it harder

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by BlackBaron: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
I would seize this Airline if I was the Nigerian Government since we know the source of funds was from The Amnesty Programme for Niger Delta youths.

However I think my comment would fly over Low IQ persons who'd want to descend into mudslinging because...

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by obinoral1179(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala.

Air Peace will still remain the biggest indigenous Airline and no ewedu guzzler will change it.

Meanwhile, I’ve observed that Premium Times has an agenda against Igbo elites and their interest or businesses.

Tell Mr Onyema to visit USA to ascertain if the story is true or false, thank God he is the biggest indigenous owner of airline in Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
That's how they made the billions before coming to receive titles in this criminal zone called Nigeria. And it's all of them.

If the US say you are fraudulent then you are. They're not EFCC

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by livinbygrace: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala.

This is not about igbo haters but the so called overnight billionaires.Almost all have been involved in one or two shady deals.It will be very difficult to make such money and maintain it without doing some shit.Ask yourself why is it that some sport men always go broke after retirement except few despite earning billions in their active days?

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by after4: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
how do we verify that?

Mikolo70:

You can never be my father.... He's not a jobless Eleribu like you... Sopona lo ma pa e.
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Yankee101: 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Threanen nigeria yesterday to stop airlines from flying unless they get fuel importation licenses, and today your case is opened again
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by after4: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
dont try to be reasonable on NL, while your points are valid, he is right. the best way to handle mad people is to be mad

livinbygrace:

This is not about igbo haters but the so called overnight billionaires.Almost all have been involved in one or two shady deals.It will be very difficult to make such money and maintain it without doing some shit.Ask yourself why is it that some sport men always go broke after retirement except few despite earning billions in their active days?
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by after4: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
case that has not being contested in the law court
if the FBI was really looking for him, they would have come forhis extradition or better still ceasedhis plane, yet he keeps buying new planes from the same US

Yankee101:
Threanen nigeria yesterday to stop airlines from flying unless they get fuel importation licenses, and today your case is opened again
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by rinzaugustine: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
That’s more the $14m of patience Jonathan money gone including the other millions of dollars Buhari seized too but I believe she still got a lot more

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Badonasty(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Well, he’s doing a good job than our aviation minister
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Tingotoe: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala.

Shut up man. When the FBI wanted to question kyari you went all out on him, but now they want Onyema and all of a sudden it's a witch-hunt. You Ibos are pathetic

5 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by InvertedHammer: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala.

/
No big deal. It is like a car registration. If you register a company in US and fails to renew it annually, it will be automatically dissolved.

/
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by techWriter3: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
You do mental difficulties, I dewan sure your fdewanily understands this
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
You speak my mind. They are Useless set of people.

DMerciful:
So because Allen Onyema said the aviation industry will shutdown in 3days then they start this witch hunting? How come when the US state of Georgia's attorney General's office was contacted, they declined comment?

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by jaxxy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala.

Let’s forget tribal bigotry like we did with abba kyari. Is it a legitimate case? That’s the issue here.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by DannyFX2638: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Anything that will bring progress to Nigeria.. the west will bring it DOWN... now you'll can see for yourselves that NOBODY loves you.. you have to fight for your progress
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by Tingotoe: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
They don't want to engage but when it comes to Abba kyari's issues you see them running here like a hurricane sunami grin

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by georgeakins: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Allen Onyema is no businessman.

He is only a front for a group of fantastically corrupt individuals connected to Nigeria's immediate past and most reckless administration, led by the infamous, clueless President Goodluck Jonathan.

No be Allen Onyema get Air Peace sef.

I don't know why Jonathan allowed the amnesty money meant for his people to be looted.
He is a man with no conscience.

Onyeama never ran any business in his life, aside being a failed lawyer..

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by sofiscatedmoron: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
When a Nigerian make it big in america, they call it money laundering
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by danngnews: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
pafra:

Yes. They requested that he should be extradited for money laundery

Any link?
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by IbileIfe: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Facts.
Re: Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S by ZUBY77(m): 2:58am On Mar 16, 2022
I did not see where Allen Onyema stole money from anyone here. He only refused to pay outrageous taxes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Filling Station Business / Pee-Links Electronics Lokoja On Fire In Kogi / Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.