Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees (35381 Views)

Woman Mortified After Discovering 10 Creepy Hidden Cameras At Her Airbnb / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by ogbiwa: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2022
Creepy men have been slammed on Twitter after claiming they would open their homes to 'attractive' refugees who are fleeing the war in Ukraine.

After the UK government U-turned on an earlier decision about accepting refugees from Ukraine and launched a website where people can sign up to offer a room to house them, opportunists began sharing images of several beautiful Ukrainian models claiming they would house them because they're attractive.

One of the most viral posts being shared as a meme says: "UK Gov offering £350 a month to house Ukrainians fleeing war.

"I'm doing my bit and taking in Misha & Masha on Monday! Not all heroes wear capes."

While many are finding the joke funny, others have slammed the opportunistic men who will try to take advantage of women fleeing their homes during this time.

One user tweeted: "Female Ukrainian refugees may feel a lot less anxious about coming to Britain if British men would stop posting Facebook images of young women with the caption ‘I’m doing my bit and taking two of them in hahaha.’

Another added: "Traffickers, exploiters, rapists, opportunists are all at the Polish/Ukraine border. There should have been a major effort made to make refugee women & girls aware of these things from Day 1."

A third said: "So random men are driving in minibuses all the way from the UK to Ukraine, to pick up refugee women & children they’ve never met and who don’t speak English, to drive them back all the way through the EU and to the UK via Channel ports.

"And no-one sees any problem with that?"

The response comes after Housing and Communities Secretary Michael Gove announced the Ukraine refugee housing scheme.

He said: "The courage shown by the Ukrainian people in the face of the devastation caused by the invasion of their great country is nothing short of remarkable.

"The United Kingdom has a long and proud history of helping others in their hour of need and our new Homes for Ukraine scheme offers a lifeline to those who have been forced to flee.

"I'm asking people across our country who can provide a home for Ukrainians to consider being sponsors."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/outrage-creepy-men-target-attractive-26476843

2 Shares

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:30am On Mar 16, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Starved people
At least better than an average Nigerian.. wink

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by Zonefree(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2022
No one even cares about male refugees cry

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by Zonefree(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[/s]
Shut up, please!

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:
[s][/s]
Shut up, please!
Your mouth..
Now slide off..
wink kiss

Go to your redpill beer palor joint..
Once it's a woman issue you are always there..
Get a grip of yourself and stop trying too hard to be macho online kiddo
.. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by Zonefree(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your mouth..
Now slide off..
wink kiss

Go to your redpill beer palor joint..
Once it's a woman issue you are always there..
Get a grip of yourself and stop trying too hard to be macho online kiddo
.. grin
[/s]
Hungry feminist with dead brain.

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:
[s][/s]
Hungry feminist with dead brain.
Just like that woman..?
She is always hungry.. grin cheesy cheesy grin
At least I am not moving trying so hard to be a macho guy online..
At least stop feeding from momma's pot first before you can say all this
.. cheesy grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by ButterBurger: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Na wetin dem want be that.
E different from wetin others want.
Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by KingSatan: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Perversion has no tribe, colour or language.

An average Briton is worse than the picture they paint Africa and Africans.

They are fantastically corrupt, sex starved, grossly perverse, exploitative, confused etc.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by 4tomandchi: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Men and TOTO...even Solomon no fit dig am finish.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by temptnow: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Omo those two models up there won't be a bad idea for me o.

We go dey knack 3 times daily (doctor prescribtion)

9 Likes

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by ify01: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Interesting
Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by proxitaly: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Do the Brits ever do a favor to anyone without something in return?

On the second thought, those Ukrainians have to lose something.
Call it effects of the war

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by pmc01(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by GualaGuala(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2022
Ukraine kitten no be here

2 Likes

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by pmc01(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You really know how to constitute a nuisance.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by sanpipita(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2022
War for you, lots of people will use this time to commit human trafficking and all sorts of crimes, I feel worried for Ukrainian refugees all over the world, many people will be welcoming them just to exploit them.

1 Like

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by NoFucksToGive: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2022
The make refugees are going to be left out in the cold
Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by donestk(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by Zonefree(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just like that woman..?
.. cheesy grin
Momma's pot is the greatest, it's not my fault you lack the opportunity to eat from momma's pot.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:
No one even cares about male refugees cry
Well technically, apart from the aged, mature males were not allowed to flee Ukraine so they would be limited numbers

5 Likes

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by Awoofmoney(f): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Interestingly interesting

Check my signature for free 1k to place bets
Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2022
pmc01:

You really know how to constitute a nuisance.
So the guy don't know how to constitute nuisance? grin

1 Like

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by Rastaramsey(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just like that woman..?
.. cheesy grin

Clown

7 Likes

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by oilmane(m): 7:43am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So perverts and rapist better pass you cause you be average Nigerian? Cause them get white skin abi? No wahala, continue.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Momma's pot is the greatest, it's not my fault you lack the opportunity to eat from momma's pot.
Always the greatest so you can come here to spew garbage.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by Maynman: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just like that woman..?
.. cheesy grin

Crass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2022
oilmane:

So perverts and rapist better pass you cause you be average Nigerian? Cause them get white skin abi? No wahala, continue.
He was talking about the lady..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Robert Mugabe Can No Longer Walk' - President Emmerson Mnangagwa / Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized / Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.