Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,647 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine (42772 Views)

ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 17, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
Nigeria Army can show Russia Shege? Are you for real? Comrade abeg nah grin grin grin grin Nor use laugh kill me this morning oooh. So of all countries on earth you dare compare Nigerian and Russian Army ? We fit even beat Niger Army? Can we Beat Benin Republic Army? What Am I even saying?

Are you on WhatsApp so I can show you some hidden nigerian military capabilities don't use boko haram to judge because that a political battle a well motivated nigerian army we give russian battalion a great fight trust me
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by kingjizz: 7:28am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=111093607]At this moment Putin better get his head in order..
Whats the fuss all about..you can't win this war..tell your soldiers to go back home..
This invasion is illegal and unwarranted..stop trying too hard ..[/quote

It's a shame that as big as you are you read and don't understand

Shame
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2022
Nurudeen06:

Oh!
I didn't know that

Maybe she's the Nigeria Commander of the Azov Battalion cheesy
grin grin
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Lightened: 7:41am On Mar 17, 2022
Ask me o, all I know is bad is bad irrespective of where it's happening.
ken6488:
you think Russia is an Africa country
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by rhythyson: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
People do not yet understand what is playing out..

These ICJ resolutions will have little or nothing impact on what is on ground.

In these Last of the Last Moments, the Lawlessness on earth is beyond ICJ.
Putin will continue his Rage . Inshort he will still go towards the Middle east to rage.

There is only one man on earth who can stop Putin's rage. That is the antichrist ( whom I believe is Obama, the Ex US President).

Unfortunately, his time has not reach to come on the World stage. As his time will be after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

We are in the Last of the Last days. The Rapture can Happen at anymoment.
Everyone needs to Run to JESUS Christ and Surrender completely to HIM, to avoid Super stories.

OBAMA IS antichrist? are you serious or just joking
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2022
Which kind wahala come be this one nah! I thought you were joking ooh. So you mean this thing about Nigeria Army defeating the Russians. Russian Army that the who US/NATO dey dread? See abeg nor let Putin see this your comment come decide to face Nigeria ooh. No light, No fuel, No money, No nothing!!!! Do you know how many hours I spent at the filling station yesterday after work? Nor add Russian aggression join this Hardship we are facing please. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Can we even fight Russian Man 'O' War? Have you heard about the chechen Fighters? Even Russian Army respect them... They are the ones fighting in Ukraine as we speak...

Jesse25:

Are you on WhatsApp so I can show you some hidden nigerian military capabilities don't use boko haram to judge because that a political battle a well motivated nigerian army we give russian battalion a great fight trust me
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by wink2015(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2022
ICJ with their double standard.

They carried out a fraudulent judgement in Bakkasi where the land was awarded to Cameroun and the indigene of the land push to live without their homeland in Nigeria.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ken6488(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2022
Jesse25:

Yeah With Russian losing over 10 thousands soldiers abi ...now russian is even begging china for armour can you imagine he also achieve a dead economic too see this bullshit undecided
Na why you believe that rubbish propangada
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by B2Bmen: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Where was this court when USA illegally invaded Iraq saying they have chemical weapons? hundreds of thousands of deaths later, billions worth of properties destroyed later and no single WMD was found and a once awesome Iraqi economy was brought to it's knees. Where was this court when USA destroyed Afghanistan saying they want to rescue them from the Talibans? years later they ran away from Afghanistan having spent billions to oust the Talibans only to hand over back to the Talibans when leaving
u no read the statement above? Ukraine took Russia to the icj. Now the question is did all this country u mentioned border to take America to court?
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Ijaya123: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Where was this court when USA illegally invaded Iraq saying they have chemical weapons? hundreds of thousands of deaths later, billions worth of properties destroyed later and no single WMD was found and a once awesome Iraqi economy was brought to it's knees. Where was this court when USA destroyed Afghanistan saying they want to rescue them from the Talibans? years later they ran away from Afghanistan having spent billions to oust the Talibans only to hand over back to the Talibans when leaving

Did you ask this question when Iraq illegally invaded Kuwait?
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by pargelenis(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
Aids in what form?
Una go just dey yarn dust.
Show me the aids now?
What is the point of showing you anything when you cannot process it or reject the truth like a Putin zombie?
https://www.usaid.gov/news-information/press-releases/mar-12-2021-united-states-announces-nearly-104-million-additional-humanitarian
Clowns like you will be hailing all the corrupt politicians grin
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by hopefulLandlord: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
B2Bmen:
u no read the statement above? Ukraine took Russia to the icj. Now the question is did all this country u mentioned border to take America to court?

why bother?
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by hopefulLandlord: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
uniquetechng:
Do you know that Iraq invaded and occupied Kuwait for 7 whole months killing people?

Yep they did so let's lie and invade them too. that'd teach them. I wonder who would invade USA to keep the chain of invasion going
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by uniquetechng: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Yep they did so let's lie and invade them too. that'd teach them. I wonder who would invade USA to keep the chain of invasion going
First of all find out why Iraq invaded Kuwait then you will understand why US invasion of Iraq was justified.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2022
pargelenis:
What is the point of showing you anything when you cannot process it or reject the truth like a Putin zombie?
https://www.usaid.gov/news-information/press-releases/mar-12-2021-united-states-announces-nearly-104-million-additional-humanitarian
Clowns like you will be hailing all the corrupt politicians grin

I asked you to show me aids, you are showing me newspaper article.

What did you do with the one you got?
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by pargelenis(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I asked you to show me aids, you are showing me newspaper article.
What did you do with the one you got?
No wonder you are a Putin puppet … you think your government will be distributing the aid money like bread … ask your failed government what has been done with the aid. grin
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
pargelenis:
No wonder you are a Putin puppet … you think your government will be distributing the aid money like bread … ask your failed government what has been done with the aid. grin

Show me proof that the money went to government?
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by pargelenis(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
Show me proof that the money went to government?
You can contact them at the link provided below or even their FB page if you prefer to see full details. Just explain to them that you are one of Buhari's boys that is very skeptical about valid information you read online. You only believe what Putin says (even though he has provided ZERO aid to Nigeria) grin
https://www.usaid.gov/nigeria

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2022
pargelenis:
You can contact them at the link provided below or even their FB page if you prefer to see full details. Just explain to them that you are one of Buhari's boys that is very skeptical about valid information you read online. You only believe what Putin says (even though he has provided ZERO aid to Nigeria) grin
https://www.usaid.gov/nigeria

You have comprehesion issues.

If you read my arguments properly, you will understand that my argument is that there are different types of foreign aids, including bilateral and multilateral.

The bulk of American foreign aids go to charity organizations, while the bulk of Russian aids go to governments via organizations such as the United Nations.

Also, foreign aids are not always money or food. Sometimes, they come in the form of technical assistance. The bulk of Russian foreign aids come through provision of military trainings, especially to countries like Nigeria. To really poor countries like Zimbabwe, Russia provides foreign aids in the form of education and assistance in the exploitation of minerals.

Read about Russian foreign aids to Africa.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by pargelenis(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You have comprehesion issues.

If you read my arguments properly, you will understand that my argument is that there are different types of foreign aids, including bilateral and multilateral.

The bulk of American foreign aids go to charity organizations, while the bulk of Russian aids go to governments via organizations such as the United Nations.

Also, foreign aids are not always money or food. Sometimes, they come in the form of technical assistance. The bulk of Russian foreign aids come through provision of military trainings, especially to countries like Nigeria. To really poor countries like Zimbabwe, Russia provides foreign aids in the form of education and assistance in the exploitation of minerals.

Read about Russian foreign aids to Africa.
Russsia does not give AID … they SELL you military weapons. Putin puppets are such DOLTS! grin
First, you said Putin gives to the world bank … now you have switched it to the UN … you still have not provided any link to this. Typical Putin Zombies grin
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
pargelenis:

Russsia does not give AID … they SELL you military weapons. Putin puppets are such DOLTS! grin
First, you said Putin gives to the world bank … now you have switched it to the UN … you still have not provided any link to this. Typical Putin Zombies grin

Russia has 22 IDA/IBRD Trust funds, 14 of which are currently active. Pledges to these programs have reached a total of almost $267 million. Russia’s IRBD-administered trust funds are focused on the themes of infectious disease control, quality of basic education, energy access, food crisis response, and social support programs.
https://www.worldbank.org/en/country/russia/brief/international-development#:~:text=Russia's%20Official%20Development%20Assistance%20steadily,through%20the%20World%20Bank%20Group.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by pargelenis(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Russia has 22 IDA/IBRD Trust funds, 14 of which are currently active. Pledges to these programs have reached a total of almost $267 million. Russia’s IRBD-administered trust funds are focused on the themes of infectious disease control, quality of basic education, energy access, food crisis response, and social support programs.
https://www.worldbank.org/en/country/russia/brief/international-development#:~:text=Russia's%20Official%20Development%20Assistance%20steadily,through%20the%20World%20Bank%20Group.
Small money … of which Nigeria has received NOTHING … do you see Nigeria among any of the receipients there… but Putin Puppets will be jumping up and down … despite the US giving Nigeria hundreds of million dollar aid packages ….. USA is the highest aid donor:
https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/45472e20-en/index.html?itemId=/content/component/45472e20-en
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Kingsteve(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hussein035:
When USA was misbehaving where was this useless and brainless ICJ, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc are not sovereign State right?

It is only Ukraine that is sovereign. I don't support Russia but if Russia can be sanctioned and taken to court, we need a date to sanction and take USA to court also otherwise let Russia continue to PROTECT THEMSELVES from USA through Ukraine

Utter nonsense!

1 Like

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2022
pargelenis:

Small money … of which Nigeria has received NOTHING … do you see Nigeria among any of the receipients there… but Putin Puppets will be jumping up and down … despite the US giving Nigeria hundreds of million dollar aid packages ….. USA is the highest aid donor:
https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/45472e20-en/index.html?itemId=/content/component/45472e20-en

SMH...
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by pargelenis(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
SMH...
Buhari boys = Putin puppets

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) / Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.