Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,317 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu (19958 Views)

National Grid Restored After Fire At Afam Power Plant. / Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity / Energy Crisis: Electricity National Grid Collapses Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
good one
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Sonnobax15(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Go and pay your electricity bills.

Electricity is not free anywhere, even on planet Jupiter. angry
grin see mentality na grin

2 Likes

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by EkperemoEgbabi: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
should be sacrifice d to the national grid, grin

1 Like

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by inforesource: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
This one is still talking. In another clime, you should have resigned.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
Thus guy is not serious

No light in Lagos yet
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by LeoDeKing: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Electricity is still not in Lagos ..how has it been restored ..God punish Buhari and his ineptitude
My supply just restored and I'm in Lagos.
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by LilyColin(f): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

Eleribu zombie. Ojuyobo Tinubu urchin.

You're a big FOOL
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
What of the 1.644 Trillion naira dept?
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Maryam1234(f): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
We got light for 2 hours this morning as opposed to 24 hours supply, please you people should restore the electricity back biko, we're not used to this blackout.Location is FCT.
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Harrynight(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
kiss

Something we know will still collapse again

BTW what's the difference when we've always in darkness or epileptic supply

2 Likes

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by SarkinYarki: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by LeoDeKing: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
ZombieTERROR:

God is in the business of punishment of those supporting evil
[/s]
Okay, my electricity just restored.

Now crawl out the way you crawled into my mention. cheesy
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Let them just sale the country to Togo make we just share the money
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Ameduedwin: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
No electricity in Lagos yet, why?
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by opineflu(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
light dey for here location: downtown AYB
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by brio1408: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Oga, dey calm down before you comment. Aren't they paying for it in the first place?
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by uniquebright: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
No fuel, no power supply,. University on strike, aviation dead. Which way Nigeria. Very unfortunate country
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by uniquebright: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
No fuel, no power supply,. Universities on strike, aviation dead. Which way Nigeria. Very unfortunate country
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by ZombieTERROR: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Okay, my electricity just restored.
Now crawl out the way you crawled into my mention. cheesy

no zombie will smell electricity for 600 years
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by aspabay(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
I love the fact that we are getting updates.
That's an improvement.

Before we'll just have days of blackout without any explanation.

Nigeria will get it right someday.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

wich part of Lagos ?
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by bluefilm: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by LeoDeKing: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
jackslow:
wich part of Lagos ?
Alaigbo. cool

1 Like

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by LOVEGINO(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shalommy:
cheesy grin Yeye people everywhere. Chaii.. Naija na my country.
no be small corntree
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Ttalk: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
It's not funny at all
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by LeoDeKing: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

no zombie will smell electricity for 600 years

And I have electric supply in my house right now while you don't.

Of course no zombie will have electricity, I quite agree.
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Ekaka1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Only one grid..for 200mln people ...Imagine we have a little skirmish with Benin republic , niger or chad...all they. Red to do is fly one rickety Fokker and drop a couple of explosives into this yeye grid and we are done shocked

5 Likes

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by 1F30M4(f): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Audio restoration undecided
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by meobizy(f): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
No detail on what happened specifically. This mago mago country. Oya na, I hope to see electricity from tomorrow.

They claimed the grid broke down twice in twenty-four hours, how come I haven’t gotten electricity for two full weeks then?

1 Like

Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Ekaka1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
justscorchone:
Let them just sale the country to Togo make we just share the money
Bro...they'd still cheat you out of it..they'd find a reason to keep posting you until you start telling the story of your share of that sale to your grand children grin
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by tnerro1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Incompetent Abokiis everywhere
Re: Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
tit:
Minister of mkpurummiri

Orders are using fake username on nairaland you, you are using your full name who's is taking mkpurummiri now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: I Will Withdraw From Presidential Race If PDP Zones Ticket To The North / Atiku Hails US Senator, Media Over Stance On Nigeria’s Presidential Election / Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.