Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians (615 Views)

Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) / What Kind Of President Do You Want In 2023? / APC Chairmen To Buhari: Some Govs Don’t Mean Well For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by ogbologbo1000(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2022
With so many controversies and unverified issues concerning Tinubu. why does it look like most people in the ruling party, with few neutrals endorses his Presidential ambition.

This is a man with so many question marks on his Health, age and Wealth.
Merely looking at him alone, it becomes obvious that he is medically and physically unfit to be President, yet, so many people are rallying around him.
These are the potential cabals and sycophants who will be running things when the bat will be incapacitated by the overwhelming pressure and stress that comes with the office of the Presidency. That is If he ever succeeds.

Those endorsing him, what are their reasons?
What do they see or know that others don't?
Are they doing genuinely, or it's the normal levels of man- know-man/padi-padi ?.
It breaks my heart that even after what we are passing through in all these years in the hands of the current President who is Physically and mentally sick and unfit to be president of any country on earth.
It saddens my heart that people still put their personal interest above the common good of the people.
Is it that we have not learnt any lessons from our current hopeless situation.
Wouldn't it be a case of from frying pan to �?.
How long can we continue like this in this country.
When will the ordinary Nigerian matter?
When will the people of Nigeria enjoy the dividends of Democracy ?.
When will governance and it's elements be about the people and their wellbeing, and not just the politicians and their expensive lifestyle.
When will sycophancy from ordinary Nigerians end.
Like play, like play tlbaba don dey pull weight.

Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by Parachoko: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2022
ogbologbo1000:
With so many controversies and unverified issues concerning Tinubu. why does it look like most people in the ruling party, with few neutrals endorses his Presidential ambition.

This is a man with so many question marks on his Health, age and Wealth.
Merely looking at him alone, it becomes obvious that he is medically and physically unfit to be President, yet, so many people are rallying around him.
These are the potential cabals and sycophants who will be running things when the bat will be incapacitated by the overwhelming pressure and stress that comes with the office of the Presidency. That is If he ever succeeds.

Those endorsing him, what are their reasons?
What do they see or know that others don't?
Are they doing genuinely, or it's the normal levels of man- know-man/padi-padi ?.
It breaks my heart that even after what we are passing through in all these years in the hands of the current President who is Physically and mentally sick and unfit to be president of any country on earth.
It saddens my heart that people still put their personal interest above the common good of the people.
Is it that we have not learnt any lessons from our current hopeless situation.
Wouldn't it be a case of from frying pan to �?.
How long can we continue like this in this country.
When will the ordinary Nigerian matter?
When will the people of Nigeria enjoy the dividends of Democracy ?.
When will governance and it's elements be about the people and their wellbeing, and not just the politicians and their expensive lifestyle.
When will sycophancy from ordinary Nigerians end.
Like play, like play tlbaba don dey pull weight.
There is no where in this your writeup you wrote who the serious alternative is

6 Likes

Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by LeoDeKing: 12:22am On Mar 17, 2022
We know.

Those supporting athifku and pandora mean very well for Nigeria.

Very funny pipu.

8 Likes

Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by Mooh247: 12:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Empty , unintelligent attempt to discredit someone greater than every leader your people had produced since the colonial era

5 Likes

Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by PCSI: 12:40am On Mar 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
We know.

Very funny pipu.

1 Like

Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by Suspect1: 1:54am On Mar 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
We know.

Very funny pipu.
very funny set of noicey people like you... All i know is that the next presido would be worster than buhari.

The meme below for both of us!

Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by Suspect1: 1:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Mooh247:
Empty , unintelligent attempt to discredit someone greater than every leader your people had produced since the colonial era
tweh! noise. Keep shutangry

Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by SwissMass: 2:14am On Mar 17, 2022
It is not you speaking, it is bitterness, hatred and mkpurumiri that is boring your body to express itself because how can you condemn a man based on assumption, he has not been convicted of any crime before, but yet you are crying he is corrupt, he is old so was trump, so is Biden, all you just exhibit here is bitter, hatred and sentiment, nothing more.

4 Likes

Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by ogbologbo1000(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Parachoko:
There is no where in this your writeup you wrote who the serious alternative is
Yes I did not mention an alternative in my writeup. And that is because I have not been convinced by the set of politicians who are showing interest to run for Presidency.
Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by ogbologbo1000(m): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2022
SwissMass:
It is not you speaking, it is bitterness, hatred and mkpurumiri that is boring your body to express itself because how can you condemn a man based on assumption, he has not been convicted of any crime before, but yet you are crying he is corrupt, he is old so was trump, so is Biden, all you just exhibit here is bitter, hatred and sentiment, nothing more.
Where is the hatred and bitterness in this writeup ?
People like you are always quick at pointing fingers. Yet, you are those who have disabused your minds from the truth and reality of the Present Nigeria.
This country can not afford a President like Tinubu.
Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by Parachoko: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2022
ogbologbo1000:

Yes I did not mention an alternative in my writeup. And that is because I have not been convinced by the set of politicians who are showing interest to run for Presidency.
The winner of the 2023 presidential election will be between the candidate of PDP who will likely be Atiku and APC who will likely be Tinubu

Who will you vote for? Or you will stay away?

3 Likes

Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by ogbologbo1000(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2022
Mooh247:
With all your intellect you are here with me on nairaland looking for who to insult.
With all your intelligency why aren't you the V.C of Havard?
Oga intelligent!
Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by AntiBeEmCe(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2022
How can they? Did they mean well when they voted a scarecrow into office in 2015 & 2019? They are all after their stomachs.

1 Like

Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by BSsniffer: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Imagine being so rettarded that you complain about people's candidate without pushing yours.... highest level of rettardation and silly blackmail

5 Likes

Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by ogbologbo1000(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Parachoko:
The winner of the 2023 presidential election will be between the candidate of PDP who will likely be Atiku and APC who will likely be Tinubu

Who will you vote for? Or you will stay away?
I can't vote for any of these two candidates.
There should be alternative candidates.
Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by ogbologbo1000(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
BSsniffer:
Imagine being so rettarded that you complain about people's candidate without pushing yours.... highest level of rettardation and silly blackmail
You are the one who is rettarded judging from your thinking.
Learn to move on when other people's opinions don't tally with yours without insults.
It shows maturity.
What is the blackmail in the writeup.
All the issues brought up in the writeup are not frivolous. It is left for you and your fellow sympathizers to prove them wrong.
You better grow up.
If this is how you go about attacking people with contrary opinions, you will end up feeling frustrated and useless.
Tinubu will fail wether you insult me or not.
Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by Parachoko: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
ogbologbo1000:

I can't vote for any of these two candidates.
There should be alternative candidates.
You're not ready to face reality

The only parties that can win the 2023 presidential election is either APC or PDP
Re: Those Endorsing/supporting Tinubu For President, do They Mean Well For Nigerians by BSsniffer: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
ogbologbo1000:

You are the one who is rettarded judging from your thinking.
Learn to move on when other people's opinions don't tally with yours without insults.
It shows maturity.
What is the blackmail in the writeup.
All the issues brought up in the writeup are not frivolous. It is left for you and your fellow sympathizers to prove them wrong.
You better grow up.
If this is how you go about attacking people with contrary opinions, you will end up feeling frustrated and useless.
Tinubu will fail wether you insult me or not.

Take your own advice and fvck off my mentions

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Peter Obi Wins On Social Media. / Don't Demarket Other Candidates, Group Admonishes Obi / Soldier ‘abandoned’ during operation coward – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.