Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu (10170 Views)

NDIC, Reps Pledge More Collaboration On Financial System Stability / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by wwwihy: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2022
The Presidential aspiration of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu got a big boost yesterday.

Tinubu got a rousing reception at the National Assembly and an instant endorsement by the House of Representatives caucus of the All Progressives Congress (APC). The Senate promised to be with him.

Tinubu, a senator between 1992 and 1993, visited his former constituency to seek support for his bid to win the APC presidential ticket

Tinubu had visited traditional rulers in the Southwest, his geo-political zone and other parts of the country. The endorsement he received was overwhelming.

Senate President Ahmad Lawan told Tinubu: “Your Excellency, once again, all of us wish you well, wish you the best of luck, wish you success in this and in the affair of fighting for APC, to continue to be the ruling party in Nigeria, and justifiably so, Your Excellency, we are with you.”

In an overwhelming voice vote, the House of Representatives APC caucus said ‘aiyes’ to the ambition of the former Lagos State governor when House Leader Ado Doguwa, who is also the Leader of the party in the House, put the question to vote

https://thenationonlineng.net/senators-reps-pledge-support-for-presidential-aspirant-tinubu/

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Olunmercy56(f): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2022
grin they are not God, let wait and see, there must be some betrayers among them. They are behind you now because of the Ghana must go bags, when the real time for campaign is about to start, you will find these theives and you will not see 80% of them again grin

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Odin13: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2022
Tinubu Must contest!

It’s a Must.

The most ridiculous matter in the whole build up and noise from Yoruba land ..

Is the number of votes Yoruba people will be delivering to Tinubu from their almost 38.9 million population.

What’s my business.. all Yoruba human beings and sapiens must vote for Tinubu.. maybe Sango go call oduduwA join ..

Nobody fit dodge 2023 make Yoruba know this, by grace we will live to vote

Tinubu Must Contest

No Excuses

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by athaboi(f): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2022
The work of The Nation news paper just begun

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Weneka16: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2022
Tinubu must NEVER be our president

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Lovenorth: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Tinubu has already won the election before the date of the election grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Tinubu The Nation newspaper doing their job and using Nairaland they paid for publicity

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by abobote: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Good for him, with the way wike is playing around with PDP, they might end up with no presidential candidate.
Tinubu has gone very far, and its only Atiku that can match his spending and high level campaign
Logically, presenting a southern candidate is the best, but as it stands, no southern candidate can beat Tinubu, not a fan, but a realist

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by thundafire: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Unite for a old haggard like Buhari

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by joyfull120(f): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2022
Idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Throwback: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2022
Odin13:
Tinubu Must contest!

It’s a Must.

The most ridiculous matter in the whole build up and noise from Yoruba land ..

Is the number of votes Yoruba people will be delivering to Tinubu from their almost 38.9 million population.

What’s my business.. all Yoruba human beings and sapiens must vote for Tinubu.. maybe Sango go call oduduwA join ..

Nobody fit dodge 2023 make Yoruba know this, by grace we will live to vote

Tinubu Must Contest

No Excuses

Stop masking your fear with infantile threats.

Tinubu, whatever might be his flaws that is synonymous with any Nigerian politician that has held any elective or appointed office, just received a massive national boost but all you still see is the shadow of Yorubas that your father set as a standard to catch up with.

I am yet to see you promote your own candidate since you started wailing over Tinubu's presidential aspiration.

Or is your candidate waiting until it is zoned to his/her polling unit before he/she will begin to campaign among party members who are going to be the delegates for the primaries?

All those standing on Tinubu's mandate, and the rascals who have elected to stand on his manhood without balance, do you have your PVC to make your vote count or will you lose your balance and fall before the mandate is actualized?

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by jabberjawz: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2022
Stupid ass mofo's.......God is still on the throne.....how sure are they that Tinubu or they themselves will live to see 2023.

God pass all of you stupid lot's.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by nkemoma(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2022
All I can say is .. 70years old man..

Sorry o, sorry o, make God no allow make them leave you

In the TRENCHES..

We are watching

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Fools

2 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by BabaIbo: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2022
As human, I may not know what tomorrow holds but one thing I can confidently say about tomorrow is Tinubu can not be Nigeria's president.

What am I even saying sef? He can not even be(get) APC's flagbearer in the general election.

He is only wasting his time and resources.

Note this!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by updatechange(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2022
1. I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
3. You read that wrong too
4. You checked
5. You smiled
7. You are wandering why you are still reading this
8. You saw that mistake, right?
(On 7)
10. But did you see that I skipped 6?
10. You checked
11. And saw you that I doubled 10 and skipped 9
12. I said "saw you" not you saw
13. I also skipped 2
14. You got tricked
15. I'm just wasting your time now keep scrolling on Nairaland

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2022
We watching as the drama unfolds
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2022
This guy go fail o
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Hezmatosky: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2022
Obviously clear sad These people have no good intentions for this country angry

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Fafege: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2022
Babachir visits Buhari while being tried by EFCC.

Abba Kyari attended the IGP’s son’s wedding party while on suspension.

Chidinma wins a beauty queen from prison.

And Bullion Van Tinubu (AKA Atole), wants to be our President.

Is Nigeria a ZeeWorldAfrica drama?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by nairaman66(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2022
APC senators pledge support for BAT. But only Buhari can veto that decision as the leader. Buni is currently in London with Buhari.

Anytime something funny wants to happen, Buhari is always in London. When DSS boss Lawan’s Daura was sacked, When the mace went missing, when fuel price was increased etc.

If you are thinking outside the box, you’d know some people are whining Tinubu’s nipples!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by President2001(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2022
Tinubu thought is popularity will help him become president, he will be shock after presidential election come 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by franudi: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2022
Tinubu can never be the president of Nigeria.
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2022
They are Giving Tinubu False Hope.
I Hope The Big Time Disappointment will Not Cost him his Life
Re: Senators, Reps Pledge Support For Presidential Aspirant Tinubu by BigNija: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Anybody that calls Tinubu theif but wants Atiku to be president is half intelligent, honestly speaking, the person needs to examine himself/herself and asked the honest question- is my thinking faculty working? Tinubu a theif? But Atiku that has never worked for any other organizations or individual except Nigeria Custom and being a Vice-president yet he is believed to worth billions of naira, how did he make his money? Through his salary, grants or corrupt means? Tinubu is corrupt but he has worked as an auditor in America and Saudi Arabia. He worked as an accountant in Mobile and he has never worked at Federal Level. Please examine your mind so as not to be teaching your children wrong stuffs at home because you might not be mentally sound.

27 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Years After The Chibok Girls Kidnap: BBOG Members March To Aso Rock / Obasanjo Appointed AU's High Representative To The Horn Of Africa / Bode George: It's A Lie, I Never Said I Will Work For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.