Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) (42624 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by iita: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Peter Obi/Kwankwaso;
A sure and good combination for PDP ticket for 2023.
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by Akabuking: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
IGBOSON1:
He’s got two beautiful women on either side of him!
that's why he doesn't look comfortable
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by Chicastle: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nendans:
Like attracts like

Fact while unlike repels
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by Oracleamehdin(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Watch this amazing song
Sunar Yesu-The Name of Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNjMU_8Fe-c
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by rayvelez(m): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
derecho:
Have you watched the latest video? The lady in pink was slapped...
The slapped too heavy Bianca slapped her hard as if she be her maid...
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by derecho(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
No mind her.She wasn't even thinking if the lady starts fighting her.
That one too, going to meet somebody you know has a sinister plan for you.I'm sure Ebele knows Bianca despises her.She should have avoided her.

That's why the most important thing in a woman is Wisdom. No be beauty or ability to speak like a parrot. A wise woman will give you peace and won't disgrace your family.Your children too will be in safe hands..
rayvelez:

The slapped too heavy Bianca slapped her hard as if she be her maid...
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by nduprincekc(m): 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by Fadafada231(m): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Akabuking:
that's why he doesn't look comfortable

Hahaha bad man, this reminded me when I was sitting between two gorgeous damsel in one function like that, I was just restless and uncomfortable, I didn't even pay attention to what I came there to do. Though I later collected phone number from one of them and the rest is history now grin
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
I smell defection to PDP

Nah, I don't smell it...
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by Invictuse: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shame finish your entire household where is the lie in what he stated. Did Peter Obi not loot your father to death, with over $500 million in his daughter Pandora account after the bastard was caught red handed with another N 250 million cash in Lagos that is aside the loot he stole to build malls in Abuja n PH etc

Dagah2:
Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by Shevchenkko: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
omenkaLives:
Bad man, The Butcher of Akwuzu, Mazi Peter Pandora Him Tu Lie Obi looking good in Dior. cool
Mumu man. You no know say you don old. Dey behave like Agbero
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by Shevchenkko: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
omenkaLives:
Dropped honey up there, the ants are licking on it ravenously.

It's a terrible time to be an Okoro. They cant take a pinch of what they give others. Peter Pandora Akwuzu Obi is a murderer and a recalcitrant thief. Tell him Omenkalives said so. smiley
You sound like a wasted soul.
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by Nkitara: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
JAMO84:
So, Obi was sitting beside Bianca when she got slapped, and he couldn't do anything?

IF NA CHINESE WOMAN, HE FOR DEFEND HER

Actually, Bianca did the slapping and not the other way around. Try dey watch video no be everyday you go dey subscribe 100 Naira mb
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by slowice(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
omenkaLives:
Bad man, The Butcher of Akwuzu, Mazi Peter Pandora Him Tu Lie Obi looking good in Dior. cool

All this kids sef..
Ur Mumu never do? Don't die in stupiiidity
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by fof1: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
I smell defection to PDP

Lies and Lies and Lies...Propaganda...
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
IGBOSON1:
He’s got two beautiful women on either side of him!
The one at his right is bianca ojokwu that slap obiano wife
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
JAMO84:
So, Obi was sitting beside Bianca when she got slapped, and he couldn't do anything?

Bainca slap
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
omenkaLives:

He is better than he that sold his tribe for the entitlement of presidency , running katakata kitikiti begging for it....
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Invictuse:
Shame finish your entire household where is the lie in what he stated. Did Peter Obi not loot your father to death, with over $500 million in his daughter Pandora account after the bastard was caught red handed with another N 250 million cash in Lagos that is aside the loot he stole to build malls in Abuja n PH etc

He is far more respected than he who took the treasury of Lagos State as his birth right after 8 solid years as the Governor , up till now he is crying that the lekki toll gate be opened again , ......10% of the Lagos State treasury account goes to him....
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by JAMO84: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nkitara:
Actually, Bianca did the slapping and not the other way around. Try dey watch video no be everyday you go dey subscribe 100 Naira mb
My poverty no reach make I no see money subscribe
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by IGBOSON1: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
QuotaSystem:

It is the total idiocy of Pandora’s statement about declaring only when Presidency is micro-zoned to his kitchen that is alarming, which was itself triggered by the irrelevant tripe you posted about him sheepishly posing between other men’s wives while his co-aspirants are bagging endorsements and support left, right and center.

At least rejoice that Obi Pandora was unhurt, being just a few feet away from Obiano and Bianca Ojukwu’s slaps.

Really don’t know why Peter Obis’ choice on when to start or not start his campaign is getting you hot under the collar! You see him as a threat or what….for you to go completely off tangent and start bleating on about him yet to start his campaign! I mean….if he so chooses to start it just two months to end of campaigns, how is that any skin off your big nose!? Thought you said Ndigbo are ‘inconsequential 5 percenters’, so why have Peter Obi on your mind 24/7!?

He may, as you implied, have decided to wait to see if the PDP will zone the ticket to the south-east before starting campaigning….why does that rub you up the wrong way!? If that is his reason, it speaks more to the fact that an accomplished public figure like Peter Obi doesn’t feel he stands a chance going for the Nigerian presidency with the ‘competition’ thrown wide open to all and sundry!

Your argument (if i can call it that) pretends not to be aware that, in the absence of zoning, the ethno-religious factor inherent in Nigerian partisan-politics is the primary consideration when ‘choosing’ who would fly the party flag, and even who eventually ‘wins’ the race!

You honestly think a Yoruba would have emerged ‘winner’ in 1999 without the powers that be….the owners of Nigeria, agreeing to zone the presidency to the south-west/Yoruba? Had there been no zoning (like happened in 1979 when Shagari won) and the competition was thrown wide open to all and sundry, the muslim core north would have stolen the show yet again!

You talk as if Nigeria is say the US or UK, where there’s a more enlightened and nuanced electorate….one not easily given to basing their voting choice on primordial sentiments of religion, ethnicity, gender and social standing!

Peter Obi doesn’t have an inexhaustible bottomless pit of funds like some godfathers have, so he may have decided to tarry a while to see which way the pendulum swings! You wanna sue him for that!?

How can you talk of ‘co-aspirants’ when Peter Obi is yet to make a definitive statement one way or the other on the matter? And who are these aspirants that are ‘bagging endorsements left right and centre’!? You must think everyone with a wish to be president has the inexhaustible pool of funds to be gallivanting all over the country in a private jet to get ‘endorsements’….endorsements not from the average citizenry on the street (they don’t count), but from the usual thieving suspects….the same political class that has held this country to ransom since the late 60s to date!
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by Akabuking: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fadafada231:

Hahaha bad man, this reminded me when I was sitting between two gorgeous damsel in one function like that, I was just restless and uncomfortable, I didn't even pay attention to what I came there to do. Though I later collected phone number from one of them and the rest is history now grin
badt guy you no dey slack

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by chumaster(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
omenkaLives:
Boy, please grow up.
A humble advice.
Thanks
Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by obidr(m): 1:23am On Mar 18, 2022
JAMO84:

AFONJA. WHY DO YOU PEOPLE HATE GOOD THING AND ALWAYS CALL WHITE BLACK ?

Re: Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) by Nigerialabalaba: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
Shut up
just look at how you're disgracing yourself
Hahahahahaha
bloody inconsequential minority attachee by force
Hehehehe

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra / MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year / Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode After Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.