Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol (43537 Views)

Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by etokhana: 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
1. Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo hereby apologizes to all Anambra people, friends and guests who attended his inauguration this morning as the Anambra State governor for the breach of protocol. The breach was caused by improper communication which itself arose from a personal issue between the two parties involved in the breach.

2. Steps are being taken to resolve the misunderstanding and restore the parties to their previous relationship. Anambra State has over the years been known for a huge stock of social harmony, and the stock will increase substantially in the years ahead as part of the concerted effort to accelerate the state's development.

3. God bless Anambra State, the Light of the Nation.

Signed

Joe C. Anatune
Head, Soludo Media Media.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by athaboi(f): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Obiano's wife is such a disgrace...did I just hear her call bianca ashawo? My goodness!!!
Bianca shouldn't have attended that inauguration...I'm sure soludo reach out to her to attend but she should have given any excuse then go to the office any other day to greet and congratulate him! This has proven that the whole of obiano's family dey drink alcohol!
From what I saw in that video na obiano's wife go meet bianca for her seat! Jes!!!

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Malory: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
What an eyesore. This goes to show that Obiano is not in control of his wife because no woman who has the utmost respect for her husband will fight in his presence, talk more of being a governor's wife. This is a new low from the Obianos

232 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Sergio101(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Soludo please never allow women near your leadership cry.....Omen has proven a slight bad if women nears this your leadership in Anambra

Outta here!!!

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by donjazet(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
I think it's disgraceful that wives of 2 leaders would disgrace themselves publicly like this. It's a slight to to Anambra people.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by nzeobi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Drunkard obiano and his shameless wife

44 Likes

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by LasgidyPort: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
This country and its elite with overbloated ego is a cause for concern.

By the way
1st report to grace front page said Bianca slapped Mrs Obiano.

Obiano's wife confronted Bianca, accusing her of not wanting the husband to be Governor while calling her a bitch.

In retaliation, Mrs Ojukwu stood up and slapped her leading to a fight.

https://www.nairaland.com/7034085/video-ebelechukwu-obiano-bianca-ojukwus

2nd report with disjointed video that did not carry the slap said it was Mrs Obiano that slapped Bianca

The PUNCH gathered that Obiano’s wife, Ebelechukwu, slapped Bianca Ojukwu, the widow of the late Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu at the event.

https://www.nairaland.com/7034085/video-ebelechukwu-obiano-bianca-ojukwus

Which one we go believe na??

Anyways, both mentioned slap grin

So a slap definitely happened.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Mynd44: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
I like Ebelechukwu die. Action woman. See her adjusting her weave ready to raise hell and keep the fire burning. Her husband no even stand up, he knows whatever happens, his wife is like an Onitsha thug, she can take them all.

Ebele was in no mood for nonsense ooo. If you do anyhow, you see anyhow right there and then. grin grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by lekzy116(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
That's their issue...

The issues facing the common man in Nigeria is beyond all this nonsense hullabaloo among politicians. Until otherwise proof wrong by this new man Soludo, all politicians are the same and bunch of untrustworthy men chasing there selfish ambitions of drinking and dining from the national table.

Anyway, I have parcels of land for sale in Epe Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by chiedu7: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Both women are out of order, with Bianca behaving like a little B*tch

2 Likes

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Brendaniel: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
I'm so happy for Anambra state....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Omicron007: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
shocked

The Obiano's should retire to USA and rest.
Allow Soludo to work.

16 Likes

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Franchise21(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Not good at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by ignis: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Soludo must be a gentle man l

1 Like

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Achico: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Beginning of WAR in ANAMBRA STATE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by planetE(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
After she don collect hot slap wey fit turn person face upside down.

I wonder if respect no dey igboland or dem no dey teach their daughters about the acts of honour and respect.

They are so disrespectful. I have interacted with numerous igbo girls and I can testify that most of them lack respect and honour. They are very rude and pompous.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by alphaRego01(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hahahaha. Women

1 Like

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Omicron007: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mynd44:
I like Ebelechukwu die. Action woman. See her adjusting her weave ready to raise hell and keep the fire burning. Her husband no even stand up, he knows whatever happens, his wife is like an Onitsha thug, she can take them all.

Ebele was in no mood for nonsense ooo. If you do anyhow, you see anyhow right there and then. grin grin grin

Welldone, mr. Commentator.
What's the moral of this story?

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by SultanOfPuna: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
If Biden and Putin were Women

Dem for don drop Nuclear bomb since

Women cant control their emotions

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Mindlog: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Obiano is so used to his wife's ways, he didn't even bother to stand up!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by McOluOmo: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Wo-man and drama

Yeye wey dey smell

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by dododawa1: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Video pls
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by appini: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bianca came too early
Re: Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol by Obakoolex(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is just a total display of uncouth behaviour....awon ajokuta ma mumi

I wonder if this happens in South west undecided our bloodas from that side for don full thread dey yarn afonja upadan grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead / Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers / Atiku Reacts As Supreme Court Dismissed His Appeal Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.