Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,179 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Answering The Nigerian Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answering The Nigerian Question (579 Views)

Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Jihard And The Nigerian Question: Moslems Please, What Is The Way Forward? / Provincial System: Peaceful Solution To The Nigerian Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answering The Nigerian Question by GuruD: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2011
We all have dreams for our nation and we all believe we can solve the problems of Nigeria better than anyone else. So I ask the question;

[b]WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA?[/b]

Permit me to go first; I would solve the problems by providing free and compulsory primary and secondary education to every Nigerian; male and female. Eduacation changes attitudes and internal feelings (tribalism, hate, prejudice, etc,), it promotes growth and development through enlightened thinking. History shows that education is the bastion of every great and prosperous Nation. This is what I would do. what would you do?

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai's Arrest / Traffic Police Man Gets Car Gift From Customs Boss / Collapse Of Pdp ‘ll Be In The Interest Of Nigeria –reps Member!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.