Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase (67128 Views)

Body Of Missing 12-year-old Girl Found Inside A Suitcase In Paris / U.S Woman Who Killed Her Mother And Hid Corpse In Suitcase Is Re-Arrested (Pics) / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by VirileNelly2420: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
illicit:
Meanwhile she couldn't analyse her bf

Misplaced priority

Dey have plank in there eyes but trying to remove sand from someone's eyes...

Analysing distant Putin but couldn't analyse her boyfriend.
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by illicit(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
your sense is as rudimentary as your nipples.

The murderer used her Instagram account after her death for a year to make people think she was alive.

So the recent post calling Putin a psychopath, was also written by the fellow psychopath.

I know doctors have bad handwriting

I don't know some of them like u can't read and comprehend too shocked

Your sense is as basic as ur navel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by LogicBomb8: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
HenryDion:
Psychopath? That is why knowledge will always be power. When you understand the mechanics behind human behaviour, you will always be hundreds of steps ahead of those who aim to harm you.

You can never survive this hostile world without a couple of classes in human psychology. Psychopaths are everywhere, and they are often the most admirable in the room.

When you know them, and the reason why they act the way they do, you'll never be caught unaware. The signs will be all over the place. You wouldn't even get close to begin with, talk of being friends or in a romantic relationship.

Till date, my knowledge of human behaviour is considered one of my greatest attributes. You literally become a god. I recommend 'games people play' by Eric.

Can you recommend more of such books
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
illicit:

I know doctors have bad handwriting

I don't know some of them like u can't read and comprehend too shocked

Your sense is as basic as ur navel
this is what happens when you debate with fools.

Someone died a year ago,

Then called Putin a psychopath recently.

So dead people can use Instagram abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by illicit(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
this is what happens when you debate with fools.

Someone died a year ago,

Then called Putin a psychopath recently.

So dead people can use Instagram abi?

She called Putin a psychopath last year

Read again pls doctor do u have eye problem

Do u need factory reset slap from a grease monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
illicit:

She called Putin a psychopath last year

Read again pls doctor do u have eye problem

Do u need factory reset slap from a grease monkey
Ewu
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by illicit(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by Annafoxxy23: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Wanna see my naked photo? WRITE ME THERE ► vk.cc/cbZXa3
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
godofuck231:
when a missile is fired it takes up to 10 - 15 minutes for a missile defense system to react and counter , the closer the missile is to you the less chance you have to evacuate civilians and counter , nato has been shifting missile bases since 1997 towards Russia, if na your father see armed men de point into your compound and them hold gun , em go run go carry holy water abi, Ukraine get luck , if to say na nikita khrushchev? .................. na mass murder na
And you think anyone has the mind to start a nuclear war right now? Why do you think the west is so reluctant to help Ukraine? Putin in his declaration of war stated that Ukraine is part of Russia--a stupid Russian sentiment that is older than the USSR--that is one of the reasons this war started. Ukraine is a country on it's own and has the right to join whatever organisation it wants to. Who gives a fvck about a stupid communist dictator?
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by godofuck231: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

And you think anyone has the mind to start a nuclear war right now? Why do you think the west is so reluctant to help Ukraine? Putin in his declaration of war stated that Ukraine is part of Russia--a stupid Russian sentiment that is older than the USSR--that is one of the reasons this war started. Ukraine is a country on it's own and has the right to join whatever organisation it wants to. Who gives a fvck about a stupid communist dictator?
you know nothing about history , and nothing about the cold War and ussr, imagine the uk an Scotland, if there were to be a breakup and England makes a pact with the Scottish government thats it will back and be an ally, if Scotland goes to war ,it will automatically go to war despite the breakup they are still father and son and russsia decides to make Scotland a soviet union member? Go back to history classes and read in details
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:28am On Mar 21, 2022
godofuck231:
you know nothing about history , and nothing about the cold War and ussr, imagine the uk an Scotland, if there were to be a breakup and England makes a pact with the Scottish government thats it will back and be an ally, if Scotland goes to war ,it will automatically go to war despite the breakup they are still father and son and russsia decides to make Scotland a soviet union member? Go back to history classes and read in details
And that doesn't make it right. You claim that I know nothing about history but could not debunk the statement I made. What Russia is doing isn't right, simple and clear.
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by godofuck231: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

And that doesn't make it right. You claim that I know nothing about history but could not debunk the statement I made. What Russia is doing isn't right, simple and clear.
again you know nothing about history ,if you know about the cold War you will know why it was called the cold War, and its back again
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by godofuck231: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

the Russians are known to have lost the cols war by Europe breaking their economy of the USSR a state so large and powerful that it couldn't feed itself , but now its broken Biden (not America) has decided to push diplomacy with a burning broom, and here it is trying to tactically destroy russia , russia has been secretly preparing for war and the dumbest people who fell are the ukrainians
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:48am On Mar 22, 2022
godofuck231:
the Russians are known to have lost the cols war by Europe breaking their economy of the USSR a state so large and powerful that it couldn't feed itself , but now its broken Biden (not America) has decided to push diplomacy with a burning broom, and here it is trying to tactically destroy russia , russia has been secretly preparing for war and the dumbest people who fell are the ukrainians
When you're done beating around the bush you can come back to reality. Putin never recognised Ukraine's independence and has even called it an "artificial" country. The Ukrainians don't want a shitty country like Russia ruling them. Simple. If you like be an overseas patriot it doesn't change the fact that killing people is wrong and terrible.
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by godofuck231: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

When you're done beating around the bush you can come back to reality. Putin never recognised Ukraine's independence and has even called it an "artificial" country. The Ukrainians don't want a shitty country like Russia ruling them. Simple. If you like be an overseas patriot it doesn't change the fact that killing people is wrong and terrible.
if you must understand history you should be in tune with reality, the cold War isn't over , but out right missile bases which can beat the Russian defenses is an act of war ,The Cuban Missile Crisis, also known as the October Crisis of 1962 , the Caribbean Crisis or the Missile Scare, was a one-month, four-day (16 October – 20 November 1962) confrontation between the United States and the Soviet Union which escalated into an international crisis when American deployments of missiles in Italy and Turkey were matched by Soviet deployments of similar ballistic missiles in Cuba. Despite the short time frame, the Cuban Missile Crisis remains a defining moment in U.S. national security and nuclear war preparation. The confrontation is often considered the closest the Cold War came to escalating into a full-scale nuclear war. You should also see that the United stated also did same in 1962 and stop making facts look like baseless accusations, be wise.
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Wawelexy:

Nonsense headline

How? undecided
Re: Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase by AL1ENWARE(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2022
PraiseJr:
price?
Which one ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian / I Was Raped 400 Times By My Coach - Angelique Cauchy / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.