Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack (762 Views)

President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region / Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack by IhateYouMan: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
More grace
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack by PrinceOfLagos: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nice
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack by SarkinYarki: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
In this era of smart loitering munition and drones , I think the era of the Armored column is coming to an end , just like Heavy duty machine guns brought an end to the era of the horse calvary
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
SarkinYarki:
In this era of smart loitering munition and drones , I think the era of the Armored column is coming to an end , just like Heavy duty machine guns brought an end to the era of the horse calvary
Are you tired of Putin..these few days you and that Dogg one guy haven't been hailing Putin..all good with y'all? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack by Skillsnigeria: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
That's good
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fake news!
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack by engrchykae(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Biafrans are also taking lessons
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack by Blakjewelry(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I think Russia is trying to ensure minimum civilian casualties that is the upper hand those Ukrainians are having. I have seen videos of Ukrainian soldiers positioning their hardware close to civilian homes even attacking Russian tanks from civilian roof tops, if not for soft handedness they would level the entire area and move on to the next.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack by izenco2005(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Fake news!
fake news kiiilllllllll u
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack by SeunNotOwner: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2022
Blakjewelry:

I think Russia is trying to ensure minimum civilian casualties that is the upper hand those Ukrainians are having. I have seen videos of Ukrainian soldiers positioning their hardware close to civilian homes even attacking Russian tanks from civilian roof tops, if not for soft handedness they would level the entire area and move on to the next.

Were you expecting them to come out in an open battle field? This is not medieval age where soldiers charge at each other on the battle field.

Every side is using strategy to help their cause. It's lame excuse for putin to lamenting that Ukrainians soldiers are hiding behind civilians. Maybe he should put is ground force in house to house clearing for any resistance if it is sure for him.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack by Blakjewelry(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Were you expecting them to come out in an open battle field? This is not medieval age where soldiers charge at each other on the battle field.

Every side is using strategy to help their cause. It's lame excuse for putin to lamenting that Ukrainians soldiers are hiding behind civilians. Maybe he should put is ground force in house to house clearing for any resistance if it is sure for him.
Lol you hide behind civilian to carry out attack, if those building were levelled then they will rush to the media to shout genocide. Just imagine you attacking Nigerian army from civilian houses if they have the means to flatten that area, I bet you they won't think twice. Even Israel doesn't think same way they are dealing with Palestinians, I guess Russia sees Ukraine as part of their people hence his tactics, even the west knows this but only a few military analyst will agree, the rest is just playing media war. The game is to cripple Russia, most of the media and social media outfit has cut off Russian side of the story, the few that dare to report are being sanctioned or blocked on all social media. After this war many countries will have a rethink on many front, be it social media, politics, economy even sport.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack by izenco2005(m): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Fake news!
fake new massacre u der
Re: Ukrainian Forces Destroy Russian Armored Column Іn Kyiv Region In Counter Attack by Merisbankie(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2022
All time
Ukraine destroying
So Russia is looking Shey
Now their Canadian loud sniper has answered his calling
Russia go bomb you bomb crying zelensky for Poland

(1) (Reply)

Ivan Zeleznyak The Man Who Used To Call Mothers Of Russian Soldiers To Taunt / Breaking - NATO Will Respond If Russian Missiles Hit Poland Deliberately / Pride In Our Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.