Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,515 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others (44719 Views)

Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP / Soludo Appoints Odinkalu, Bianca Ojukwu, Charly Boy, 12 Others Into Committee / Governor Akeredolu Swears-in Oluwatuyi As SSG (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by mechanics(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
rickpat:
na so so professors and PhD holders go dey oga cabinet...make we dey look una
hahhahha, he wants to get the best result.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by rickpat(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
mechanics:
hahhahha, he wants to get the best result.
no be small thing...we are watching
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Lilimax(f): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
toujurs:
That Secretary to the state govt is a very wise man, if you hear him speak you will know
grin
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by rickpat(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
well,I personally doubt the credibility of any politician whether a primary six certificate holder or a professor... corruption and embezzlement has nothing to do with qualification... NIGERIA IS THAT BAD NOW...once one goes into politics his looting instincts starts...forget NIGERIA politicians joor
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Lilimax(f): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Anambra state is my state. We are pace setters in all ramification. The days, months and years to come will prove this with Prof Chukwuma Soludo ( meaning follow peace) sterring the wheel.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by boyfrank: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sammy07:
It's not a matter of appointing / being professors or PhDs.

It's competency that matters most and knowing what you're doing.

Look at Cross river and Abia. undecided

Cross river governor is an embarrassment to academics but Nigerian profs are useless anyway

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by toujurs: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lilimax:
grin
What's making you laugh? shocked
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by BarrElChapo(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
this prof chukwulobe don turn to civil servant for anambra state govt been there since the Obi administration.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by feedthenation(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
---I hope Soludo and his team perform beyond measure---as a technocrat---
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Rugaria: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
flokii:
All of them chukwu chukwu but come to Lagos, our arindin politicians will be appointing Igbokwe and the likes where Yorubas full ground.
You can submit your CV naa.
Maybe he will appoint you commissioner of Agbo affairs from your ogbomosho Hamlet..
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Hellonearth007: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
No be by professor o
Hope them get sense hmmm

Don't judge yet. Just keep watching
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Basicend: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hope dem no go turn anambra cabinet room to lecture room . . With all these pro prof dem .
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Global2000: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Soludo will rule Nigeria by the special grace of God. Let's watch and see.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Metrofox(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
rickpat:
na so so professors and PhD holders go dey oga cabinet...make we dey look una

If e dey pain you go read book, there are certain qualities that are guaranteed to a high degree with educationally sound people..

Work ethic
Time management
Discipline
Ability to learn..

Nollywood has made everyone believe that you just wake up from sleep one day jam money inside Ghana must go bag for express road.

The only advice I have for professor Soludo ... Law 45 in the book by Robert Greene ,48 laws of power. Those who hate book and despise professors no go even bother read this one �
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by feyisy86(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Soludo abeg no start padi padi appointment o, make prof solo go rest now he just served Obiano govt....... uote author=Kwanza post=111125660]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2213465962143684&id=200902653400035[/quote]
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Hausa(m): 12:23am On Mar 18, 2022
Metrofox:

If e dey pain you go read book, there are certain qualities that are guaranteed to a high degree with educationally sound people..

Work ethic
Time management
Discipline
Ability to learn..

Nollywood has made everyone believe that you just wake up from sleep one day jam money inside Ghana must go bag for express road.

The only advice I have for professor Soludo ... Law 45 in the book by Robert Greene ,48 laws of power. Those who hate book and despise professors no go even bother read this one �
Omo, this is deep ọ.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Levelzguy(m): 12:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Government of the professors, for the professors and by the professors...ndi anambra�
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Roseey0(f): 5:25am On Mar 18, 2022
Expectations are so high.
Will Soludo deliver?
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Ltherman(m): 6:05am On Mar 18, 2022
kolnel:
Soludo please don't let me down.
I have great hope in you.
Hopefully, this would be a great turnaround for the country.
I'm tired of riffraff running the country.

Exactly my wishes. I pray his admibistration becomes a reference point for Nigerians to see and spur more technocrats to be more involved in mainstream politics.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by VIKTO83(m): 6:10am On Mar 18, 2022
I think there could be more of Technocrats than politicians in your cabinet.
I like d move sir
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by CoolAmbience(m): 6:54am On Mar 18, 2022
SmartProf:

Bright minds and leaders know that they need to operate at a certain frequency with men of great pedigree and qualification to achieve efficiency. Soludo isn't the type that will appoint a herdsman with NEPA bill into his government because na him village person.

Your herdman with NEPA bill qualification analogy is completely out of place.

While I agree that Soludo has to bring aboard bright minds, having a PhD and professorial does not make anyone a bright mind.

Are you saying that you haven't seen people with PhDs and professorials, who going about sleeping with teenage girls on campuses and constituting nuisance in the society?

I know you were referring to Buhari when you mentioned NEPA certificate. Buhari will be commissioning the 2nd Niger Bridge in few months, the single must important infrastructure in the Southeast; something a PhD holder could not get off the drawing board.

These things aren't about PhD o.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Orangeburger: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2022
SmartProf:

Bright minds and leaders know that they need to operate at a certain frequency with men of great pedigree and qualification to achieve efficiency. Soludo isn't the type that will appoint a herdsman with NEPA bill into his government because na him village person.

Ode... Na today??
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Themandator: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2022
Sammy07:
It's not a matter of appointing / being professors or PhDs.

It's competency that matters most and knowing what you're doing.

Look at Cross river and Abia. undecided

There are professors and there is the professor... Soludo is the Professor... Ayade is not in his class in any parameter you employ

This is a professor to professors
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Dirpetaner: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2022
THIS IS WHAT I CALLED COMPETENCY. A GOVERNMENT THAT WILL MAKE EDUCATION HAVE MEANING A
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by Dirpetaner: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2022
This is beautiful: This will keep all those rubbish illiterate from saying school na scam. Replace all these numbskulls with intelligent people. hahaaha....kudos to you My Gov.....Buhari is now afraid of Prof Osinbajo and Prof Soludo combination..
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by best9265: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2022
pmc01:
Can we have their profiles and track records too, to help us better appreciate them?

You are on point. Their antecedent matters a lot

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by ufuosman(m): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2022
No time to waste... Work don start
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by gforce5: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2022
What do you lots want really? The Governor has appointed educated people/technocrats to his cabinet and you are complaining. If he appointed drop-outs with no academic/professional track record, you will complain. What is the color of you lots problem? Shouldn't this be an encouragement to the intellectuals to participate in building the country? Nigerian are very confused.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by mechanics(m): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2022
rickpat:
no be small thing...we are watching
Okay, it's well.
Re: Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others by snoopz: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
We need this at the federal level, not one lawyer heading the sports ministry then...
Imagine your president wey him school cert sef dey under scrutiny, but vp na prof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Executed My Father But I Will Still Vote For Him" - Lawal Ojuolape's Son / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC / El-rufai Is Nothing But A Coward And An Alcoholic- Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.