Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! (1474 Views)

HOT: “how The Slapping Senator Abused And Killed His Ex Wife Eucharia Ojukwu L / What I Noticed Between The Protest Against Pastor Biodun And The Slapping Sentor / Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by Enemyofpeace: 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
So while Prof. Chukwuma soludo was about to take the oath of office. They had just brought the Bible and the next thing we all heard was a loud GBOWAI! on somebody's left eye, with a backup scream MY EYE MY EYE!

Everyone looked toward the direction and saw Bianca and Willie's wife holding each other's Bone straight wigs.

Soludo left the Bible and state affairs and rushed to the slapping scene, and asked wetin dey happen for here?

Bianca started : Chuks, you know i am not a trouble maker. What gave this thing the audacity to ask me what I am doing under APGA’s canopy tent? APGA that my husband started! How dare she! Osodieme of yesterday!

Soludo: First of all, Bianca leave her wig. Willie spent so much money on this wig...

Bianca : Tell her to leave mine first na. Does she know the cost of mine.

(They finally let go of each other's wigs)

Soludo: Please can we leave all these drama for later. Today is my day, and at least you both should respect the day.

Bianca and Osodieme: Alright sir, we are sorry. It won't happen again.

While Soludo was going back to proceed with the oath taking, Willie's wife muttered under her breath “Ashawo kobo kobo"

Bianca : Osodieme isi gịnị now?
What did you just call me now. Gbowai!!! Another slap landed on Willie's wife right eye.

OBIANO : Bianca, I am only respecting your late husband, not that I don't know what to do with you.

OBIANO : Bịa, Charly nwa mgbafor, control this woman you invited here. I can use my 20 minutes power as a governor and order for her arrest.

Soludo: Willie, zukwanu ike. Let's do this thing and go home. You know women and how they do their things. Focus let's do this thing. I have some people to chase out of okpoko and Upperiweka around 4pm. Oge adirozi.

Willie : Okay, my man. Ife dị mma.

Read at your own risk.

����� �����

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by MonkeyMods(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
Slapping competition!

Omgosh

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by duro4chang(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
It was said to be a low-key inauguration but turned out to be slapping inauguration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by edmaraja: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
This one na beer parlour version of events

4 Likes

Re: What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by Arielle: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
So while Prof. Chukwuma soludo was about to take the oath of office. They had just brought the Bible and the next thing we all heard was a loud GBOWAI! on somebody's left eye, with a backup scream MY EYE MY EYE!

Everyone looked toward the direction and saw Bianca and Willie's wife holding each other's Bone straight wigs.

Soludo left the Bible and state affairs and rushed to the slapping scene, and asked wetin dey happen for here?

Bianca started : Chuks, you know i am not a trouble maker. What gave this thing the audacity to ask me what I am doing under APGA’s canopy tent? APGA that my husband started! How dare she! Osodieme of yesterday!

Soludo: First of all, Bianca leave her wig. Willie spent so much money on this wig...

Bianca : Tell her to leave mine first na. Does she know the cost of mine.

(They finally let go of each other's wigs)

Soludo: Please can we leave all these drama for later. Today is my day, and at least you both should respect the day.

Bianca and Osodieme: Alright sir, we are sorry. It won't happen again.

While Soludo was going back to proceed with the oath taking, Willie's wife muttered under her breath “Ashawo kobo kobo"

Bianca : Osodieme isi gịnị now?
What did you just call me now. Gbowai!!! Another slap landed on Willie's wife right eye.

OBIANO : Bianca, I am only respecting your late husband, not that I don't know what to do with you.

OBIANO : Bịa, Charly nwa mgbafor, control this woman you invited here. I can use my 20 minutes power as a governor and order for her arrest.

Soludo: Willie, zukwanu ike. Let's do this thing and go home. You know women and how they do their things. Focus let's do this thing. I have some people to chase out of okpoko and Upperiweka around 4pm. Oge adirozi.

Willie : Okay, my man. Ife dị mma.

Read at your own risk.

����� �����

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lmaoooo
Re: What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by HitRun(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
lol!

You try
Re: What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 18, 2022
I believe this great gist op
Re: What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by Wazobia2216: 12:47am On Mar 18, 2022
OP, e be like say you won chop cute slap grin

Re: What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by sapientia(m): 1:08am On Mar 18, 2022
Ife dị mma!
Re: What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by chinjo(m): 1:22am On Mar 18, 2022
Simple and short. Na APROKO cause am. I saw how Ebelechukwu stood up from her sit and went to meet bianca where she was sitting.
Re: What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by Totilopussylick(m): 2:14am On Mar 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:
OP, e be like say you won chop cute slap grin
That kind romantic slap angry

The one that normally happen inside the other room tongue

Op can never smell her body spray, she's very expensive for op tongue

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by helinues: 5:11am On Mar 18, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 18, 2022
No be say you witness am.Na hearsay you from hear the news.
Re: What Led To The Slapping Competition At The Innaguration Ground. Full Gist! by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Wike emerges Atiku's Vice Presidential Candidate / 460k:Tinubu Appointed Two Drug Baron As Directors In Compass Finance Chicago Ltd / Peter Obi: Time To Destroy This Temple | Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.