Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Constitutional Rights Of Nigerians! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constitutional Rights Of Nigerians! (196 Views)

23rd To 28th Feb: Biafra Bans Omoibo From Exercising Constitutional Rights / Does The President Have The Constitutional Power To Suspend The Chief Justice? / What Are The Constitutional Rights And Duties Of The Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Constitutional Rights Of Nigerians! by Adeoye11(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
With the political sky filled to the brim with black rains waiting to be poured with great water and thunder!
I would like to ask because I have been thinking out loud....
My question is what does the constitution says If Nigerians decide not to vote at all during the general election of the country??
Because left to me we aren't suppose to even bother ourselves about voting because we surely know that voting can't solve the numerous problems of Nigeria.
Re: Constitutional Rights Of Nigerians! by actoor(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
You deserve one BIANCA SLAP

Re: Constitutional Rights Of Nigerians! by Baitullah: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
I once thought of the possibility. Judging from the fact that results are being manipulated and all.

But bros, that 5k per voter from contestants dey motivate Nigerians wella. Voting surely can solve problems when done rightly.

(1) (Reply)

Who Or What Is A Woman? - / Ace Broadcaster Seeks To Challenge Old Political Order In CR. / Pdp's 16 Years Reign As An Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.