Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable (29301 Views)

Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics / In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario / Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by Offpoint1: 5:20am On Mar 18, 2022
Lo
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by Nobleking2000(m): 5:20am On Mar 18, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

In your quack mind, you have more info than the US and NATO intelligence.

Russia does not have any piles of modern equipment, that is another lie from Putin and the Kremlin. They got nada

It was same intelligence that US and NATO had when they said hussein hadweapon of mass destruction only to discover it was false after destroying a sovereign nation.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by HilcomTech(m): 5:22am On Mar 18, 2022
chopnaira:
Especially that is mental health has suffered, and he seems to be suffering from Paranoia. He feels everyone is out to get him.

They need to keep a close eye on him.

Brainwashed negro.

Take it easy on yourself.. Your rate of lapping western propaganda is not good for you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by Great0ne1: 5:23am On Mar 18, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-17/putin-is-likely-to-make-nuclear-threats-if-war-drags-u-s-says
Well, if he does that, i do hope his main targets will be white House and no 10 downing Street UK. Not the good people of America, who majority are not aware of the grave evil there government commits in other people's space

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by SarkinYarki: 5:32am On Mar 18, 2022
BarrElChapo:
May Putin and everything he holds dear die very painful deaths.

You are clearly a very naive gullible man who is easy to gas light

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by OGAStacks2021: 5:33am On Mar 18, 2022
And you too
BarrElChapo:

3 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by BarrElChapo(m): 5:37am On Mar 18, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You are clearly a very naive gullible man who is easy to gas light

Aren't you one of those tribal bigots on here, not surprised try and fvck off smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by BarrElChapo(m): 5:38am On Mar 18, 2022
tiswell:
Goan die!

Airhead grin

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by SarkinYarki: 5:41am On Mar 18, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Aren't you one of those tribal bigots on here, not surprised try and fvck off smiley

You see why I say you are very naive ? cheesy you just wake up and brand me a tribal bigot without a single evidence of me being a tribal bigot

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by BarrElChapo(m): 5:42am On Mar 18, 2022
OGAStacks2021:
And you too

I read through your posts just to try and see if there's anything I could glean about you.

Nothing absolutely nothing. I can only conclude that you're one of those who usually supported the villian while watching movies. Airhead undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by Geesaintagape: 5:42am On Mar 18, 2022
It's pentagon that's frustrated looking at it critically
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by BabaIbo: 5:49am On Mar 18, 2022
IgOga:
Pentagon talks too much....Ukraine had won on social media

Keep kwayet, is that not how they warned that Russia want to invade Ukraine and people like you said it is a lie?

You think their Intel is like that of your country?

Una no just get shame at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by BabaIbo: 5:50am On Mar 18, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You see why I say you are very naive ? cheesy you just wake up and brand me a tribal bigot without a single evidence of me being a tribal bigot

Stop denying it, that is what you are.

The other guy is right.

4 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by drakeskull(m): 5:50am On Mar 18, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Before y'all blame Russia, watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKcmNGvaDUs
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by airminem(f): 5:52am On Mar 18, 2022
zolajpower:

We want nuke , the war no dey sweet

Ukraine is somehow part of Russia. One is dumb enough to drop Nuke in its own backyard

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by rowland545(m): 5:52am On Mar 18, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

In your quack mind, you have more info than the US and NATO intelligence.

Russia does not have any piles of modern equipment, that is another lie from Putin and the Kremlin. They got nada
so in ur intelligent mind...the so called NATO intelligence... Helped Russia in counting there weapons...

At times if u wan open ur mouth try they think ...so Russia don't have weapons.... Lols mk I allow u abeg

4 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by KaluwisxPRO: 5:58am On Mar 18, 2022
rowland545:
so in ur intelligent mind...the so called NATO intelligence... Helped Russia in counting there weapons...

At times if u wan open ur mouth try they think ...so Russia don't have weapons.... Lols mk I allow u abeg

There’s nothing from the Kremlin that has been honest, everything Putin has said, he has done the opposite. You can tell me one honest truth from the Kremlin with proofs and data of Russian stocks of modern weapons, we’re here to learn.

We all know Us has a policy not to showcase their nuclear arsenal for obvious reasons, they’re not in the art of deterrence or show of power, even against the so called Russian federation.

Putin put his Zircon that is nowhere near use on display, but cannot display his modern equipments, he’s quick to go Nuclear, but cannot make same threat with sight of any modern equipments? How much more gullible can any of you guys get?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by pawpawsir: 5:58am On Mar 18, 2022
All you US haters they keep denying US Visa, and taking out your frustration on USA.

Thank you 80 year old Biden for making America greater and NATO stronger. America military is the strongest and most technology advanced with over 800 US military bases around the world, don't poke the bear.

US Economy is now $24 Trillion annually (could have been $25 Trillion now, but annual imports from countries like China and others deducts $ 1 Trillion in GDP), over 160 million Americans are working, and companies are still begging millions more to come and work for them. We have over $2.5 Trillion in savings account to spend. US population of just 335 million people are enjoying compared to $480 billion Nigeria economy with 215 million people.

US is great. Biden Made in America plans to boost manufacturing and infrastructure investment will only Make America wealthier....

It is good living in America, cus I can afford and enjoy the beautiful life, which my Bank account gets fatter every week. Inflation is nothing to us here, anything we want we buy.

7 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by SarkinYarki: 6:00am On Mar 18, 2022
BabaIbo:

Stop denying it, that is what you are.

The other guy is right.

Please show me just one tribal bigot action I have done here ? Please ..I now suspect y'all mistaking me for someone else
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by paafin(m): 6:01am On Mar 18, 2022
If we are talking about this Ukraine war..

Russia will definitely lick them up

US and NATO can only cause more Ukrainian deaths as they keep sending weapons but Russia will defeat them nonetheless..

Civilians from Mauripol have opened my eyes to the evil of the Ukrainian Nationalists!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by boyfrank: 6:04am On Mar 18, 2022
Mynd44:
Putin used a lot of lies as excuse to invade Ukraine.
America used lies to attack Iraq
Now America is lying to plunge the whole of Europe into a war.

The heavy industries that produce arms must sha sell

When the Americans said Putin was invading, Putin denied it vehemently calling them warmongers and insisting his troops were only conducting exercises. Now what makes u think they are not saying the fact on ground

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by Mynd44: 6:05am On Mar 18, 2022
boyfrank:

When the Americans said Putin was invading, Putin denied it vehemently calling them warmongers and insisting his troops were only conducting exercises. Now what makes u think they are not saying the fact on ground
because the last time America started a war based on WMD news, we know what happened

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by KaluwisxPRO: 6:06am On Mar 18, 2022
Nobleking2000:

It was same intelligence that US and NATO had when they said hussein hadweapon of mass destruction only to discover it was false after destroying a sovereign nation.

Hussein was a murdurous mad man that needed to be put in place, and if Putin continues same, a false flag operation will be used to take him out.

The KGB and Kremlin are not the only ones here with stupid false flag ideologies.

They used the same false flag operation to Invade Ukraine, so anything goes with such mad men.

3 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by pawpawsir: 6:09am On Mar 18, 2022
All you US haters they keep denying US Visa, are taking out your frustration on USA.

Thank you 80 year old Biden for making America greater and NATO stronger. America military is the strongest and most technology advanced with over 800 US military bases around the world, just don't poke the bear.

US Economy is now $24 Trillion annually (could have been $25 Trillion now, but annual imports from countries like China and others deducts $ 1 Trillion in GDP), over 160 million Americans are working, and companies are still begging millions more to come and work for them. We have over $2.5 Trillion in savings account to spend which will grow the economy for many years to come. US population of just 335 million people are enjoying compared to $480 billion Nigeria economy with 215 million people.

US is great. Biden Made in America plans to boost manufacturing and infrastructure investment will only Make America wealthier....

It is good living in America, cus I can afford and enjoy the beautiful life, with my Bank account getting fatter every week. Inflation is nothing to us here, cus we can afford anything....

I make less than $40k a year, and my wife makes $35K, so we are still Blessed. Imagine some couples here make 6 figures each. US is good, don't listen to what US Haters here say...

US has the most millionaires in the world: almost 20 million millionaires live and reside in USA. If my business here grows, I will be instantly be a millionaire

6 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by Benny6944: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2022
IgOga:
Pentagon talks too much....Ukraine had won on social media

Your very dumb. Same way they have been talking when Russia were massing out troops for invasion at Ukrainians border, no one including you didn't take it serious. so shut that that brain and stop spewing nonsense here with your misleading info

3 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by Cantonese: 6:18am On Mar 18, 2022
Lexusgs430:
We already predicted this, weeks ago ....... It's too late for putin, to turn back now........ cheesy

I just hope if he does, NATO would respond.........

When they say the United States is a nation in decline, I wonder how they came about that. That money has not been spent on new weapons has not eroded the fact of their military capabilities. We can see how it is going with the Russians and all the needless amount spent on modernizing their military equipments. Now we see how difficult it has been for Russia to overrun a denuclearized Ukraine, inspite of Putin’s boast about his military capabilities. His difficulties with the war has come to the notice of the United States and now confidently Biden will send air defense systems to Ukraine, without fear of a nuclear war, to make it harder for Putin.

The United States has a President who wants a peaceful world where trade and commerce can thrive and people can be free to live their lives peacefully. Withdrawing American troops from Afghanistan did not make Biden a weak person. Rather than continue to waste the lives of American soldiers and keep thousands of families mourning in the USA, he chose to let Afghanistans fight their war and take back their country with their own hands from the evil Taliban group. Look at Afghanistan today, everyone has somehow settled down.

Putin made an error thinking that NATO would one day attack Russia from the eastern flank. The world in the 21st century is no longer about wars but peace and growth. Now Russia is on a path of economic destruction and even Putin has acknowledged that. One wonders then what are the basis for this very foolish and unthought invasion.

At 70 years and approaching his grave, this mad man should be thinking of leaving the world a better place than he met it. Now he is so insecure that he permanently stays in a bunker and is even very scared about everything and everyone around him. That’s being paranoid and like I have always maintained, I expect a 1917 Bolshevik kind of revolution to be triggered in Russia that will get his generals to overthrow him. In the alternative, just like he’s been poisoning people, I hope someone gets close enough to poison him. The world does not need tyrants and evil people like him anymore.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by Terrence99: 6:20am On Mar 18, 2022
blackgold2018:
they are using mainly there old Soviet Union weapons in Ukraine.

Their modern weapons are on reserve for the main war.. that if NATO intervene

So they don’t want to unleash those weapons because it will be a great loss if there’s nothing left if NATO and US attacks

They have no weapons, they have poor logistics and they're very very disorganized. Russian trucks were breaking down during the drive from Russia to Ukraine. Justin imagine Russia begging China for canned food. It's a shame really.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by Nonexisting: 6:20am On Mar 18, 2022
RedChair:

When Putin mentioned Nuke as a possibility, I knew that things weren't so right with Russia & her conventional forces.

Shortly into a war, you're already talking about going nuclear.
So where are all the military technology and gadgets Russia was always displaying?

Asking China for military weapons support? Even drones?? shocked

Oh please!
That man fit no get any nuke, e fit be wash. Russia has been exposed to be faking muscle like slay queens fake beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by adefitim(m): 6:22am On Mar 18, 2022
So Russia is an handicap?
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by Benny6944: 6:24am On Mar 18, 2022
Of course they might that's the only strength they have. Its now obvious that Russia only have just military numbers not strength. Take it or leave it, their first plan failed when they lied about Ukraine having a biological bombs labs, in order to be used against the Ukrainians, Right now they wanna go nuclear.. haha.. Putin is a coward. He has 75% of his arms at Ukraine still can't take them down in 3 weeks.. 4 of his general died, 9 commanders also.. lol.. very shameful.

Apart from USA playing by the rules, Russia can never challenge USA..

If WWWIII starts today, you and I will surfer it most, not even the world leaders, but take it or leave, Russia will be wipped off from this planet. how many countries can they take down with their nuclear??

Or is it with those 1940s and 50s jet fighters they have will be able to take out Any NATO country hahaha very funny..

USA ONLY NEEDS 20% OF ITS ARMS TO BRING DOWN WHOLE OF RUSSIA

4 Likes

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by DECLAN2015(m): 6:24am On Mar 18, 2022
blackgold2018:
they are using mainly there old Soviet Union weapons in Ukraine.

Their modern weapons are on reserve for the main war.. that if NATO intervene

So they don’t want to unleash those weapons because it will be a great loss if there’s nothing left if NATO and US attacks

See excuse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond / Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union / Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.