Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable (29303 Views)

Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics / In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario / Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:40am On Mar 19, 2022
kiss
patrickmuf:
Google is your friend...

Gas prices in Europe have no impact on my life therefore I’ve no need to Google anything.
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by maasoap(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You say that people have been brainwashed by the West but you’re posting an article from one of the biggest sources of Western Media to support one of your claims. What sense does that make?

Address your baseless claim, stop going off track
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by maasoap(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
BabaIbo:

[s] You are d*mb as fvck.

If you followed the happening from the beginning you will know Russia denied there is nothing like invasion when USA released the Intel of a possible invasion, it was due to that Intel that other nations leaders tried to douse the tension, some even called and all that.
Even their most of their military personnel sent there were not informed of the planned invasion i.e they were unaware.

Had I know you are not smart or intelligent and not updated information-wise, I wouldn't have quoted you.

Anyway, dullness is a trait common among his supporters.

Don't bother quoting me because I won't reply you. [/s]

Dumb! Dumb!! Dumb!!! What were they doing assembling there? They were partying, right?
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by sunkoye: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
It won't happen......his generals are definitely not suicidal as he is. I also believe before he will attempt that... things must have degenerate badly for him. Most Russians are scared of survival now that their economy balances on the precipice of oblivion. His powers and government is weak and in delicate state like never before. Am also super sure he did not plan for these internal escalations and backfires from is fantasy to sacrifice thousands of Russian soldiers and economy for a lost gone empire. Well, Putin should be rest assured... Uncle Sam, NATO and the west will not let this opportunities go to waste.
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by IgOga(m): 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Kelvin3476:

And Russia won the first 3 weeks ago .
The truth will always pain una

You may want to check out the reality...even western news media are now reporting it

[/code] 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_FbbZVSygE[code]
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by IgOga(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
richeeyo:

In reality Ukrainian army are not been slaughtered
They are slaughtering the Russians but
The Ukrainian civilians are paying the price because of artillery fire
Not ground force attack
If you understand this you would understand who is winning and losing
Russia is not a great nation just a little better than Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_FbbZVSygE
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by richeeyo(m): 2:39am On Mar 20, 2022
IgOga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_FbbZVSygE
Your video still proves am rigth just rockets
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by Kelvin3476: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2022
IgOga:

You may want to check out the reality...even western news media are now reporting it

[/code] 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_FbbZVSygE[code]
PROPAGANDA . U GUYS MADE ME KNOW THAT WESTERN MEDIA DOEST SAY THE TRUTH , BUT NOW U GUYS STARTED BELIEVING THEM BECUS THEY ARE SPEAKING TO THE GLORY OF UR THOUGHTS. NONESENSE HYPOCRITES
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by Wuppdex: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kid, read and learn
GodHatesBigots:

Shataap
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by kennygreen(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2022
elfico:
Seeing as they haven't used even a quarter of their military might, this news doesn't add up.
How will he use nuke when his country has been spared the fighting?

Pls sir, kindly check email.
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by kennygreen(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mikelarteta:
He who the gods want to kill first make am to craze. If you cook for your village people dem go chop am finish but if your village people gather cook for only you, you no fit chop am finish ooooo.

Up gunners.
Re: Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable by Mikelarteta(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
kennygreen:

Up gunners.

For life. You sabi person lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union / Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane / Venezuelan Military Truck Ran Into Citizens Protesting Against President Maduro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.