Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine (36473 Views)

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. / Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2022
E don dey red
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by HardMirror(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2022
chopnaira:

This shows us how daft Putin fan boys and girls are grin
they are indeed. As if putin gives a F about them

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Joeyfizzo: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
u feel say Russia be like Nigeria? Before they even think of the coup Putin done kW they will betray themselves.
You think before they give u General they knew u can't be a coward.

Putin himself is a general
No he is not a General. He didn't rise to the rank of a General before he became President
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by newisd75: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2022
this ukraine army may teach putin a lesson he will never forget

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Parachoko: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2022
Flier:
Putin made a mistake by allowing Ukraine to prepare for good 8 years before the invasion,though Ukrainian President kept pretending as if he doesn’t know Russia was going to invade, the Ukrainian soldier were arming to their teeth’s,apart from that,the 8 years of fighting in the Donbas region has given them lot of courage and understanding about the Russian tactics
Putin overrated his soldiers and It’s now obvious Russia can not win this war and Putin is probably looking for a way out
Putin has 2 battles to fight now, Ukrainian battle and home battle just like the Afghanistan war that ended the Soviet Union
Russia will win, it will just take far more time that they estimated.

Russian Generals must have been overestimating their men capabilities.
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by nonix22(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2022
you are a bad man
orohbiro:
Next 2 days headline.
Russian General who resigned is missing

Next 2 days body found inside the river with block tied to it

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Benny6944: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2022
When it comes to Military, Russia only have numbers and not military strength. If WWWIII starts today, they will all be buried by those US new sophisticated weapons. Russians still live in the past, and right now they have been taken farther to 1917's lol..

Just 3 weeks invasion,
4 generals killed
9 commanders wasted
this is how they gonna fight in WWWIII they have been calling for, with their 1940 and 50's air craft and jets LOL

THEY SHOULD ALWAYS THANK US FOR HELPING THEM survive HITLERS ATTACK.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Flier: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Russia will win, it will just take far more time that they estimated.

Russian Generals must have been overestimating their men capabilities.
Russia can not win,they don’t have enough men to secure Ukraine.Even if they call in reserve and hier thousands of mercenaries

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by shalomm: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2022
I don't like commenting on Nairaland because we chew anything.... Just a little reminder that Putin is a former KGB agent.
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by goodheart01: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
the beginning of Putin down fall tongue

Putin is going mad by the day, and only his end will cease his madness

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by mipeesoft(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2022
Russia with there initial gra gra has been humbled
NGpatriot:
On top of 4 dead Russian Generals in less than 2 weeks. grin

Why is small Ukraine punishing fake and imaginary superpower in Moscow..

Putin and his poor Russia are grossly overrated..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by goodheart01: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
Next 2 days headline.
Russian General who resigned is missing

Next 2 days body found inside the river with block tied to it

Hmmm... u too dey watch crime series
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2022
Putin fired a General for underperforming Nigerians wail and Cry. Buhari Retain Non-Performing Generals and Senior officers Nigeria Wail and Cry. This one na ordinary hand? No be Juju be this so?

Totilopussylick:
the beginning of Putin down fall tongue
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by fashrola(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
u feel say Russia be like Nigeria? Before they even think of the coup Putin done kW they will betray themselves.

Putin was a lieutenant colonel before resigning for Politics

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by sangresan(m): 9:50am On Mar 18, 2022
wwwihy:
Reports that General Roman Gavrilov, the Deputy Director of Russia's National Guard, has resigned.

Others says He was detained.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10624659/amp/Russia-sacks-one-generals-amid-claims-leaked-information-led-loss-life.html

Daily Mail. The King of British tabloids. Junk journalism at its best.

The mumus at Daily Mail quoted another discredited blog. And Nigerian gullible folks will swallow this hook, line and sinker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by goodheart01: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2022
Toktee:
Some Putin praise singers were making noise here how Kyiv will fall in few days.... Putin boys scouts are now confused āt the moment far away from Kyiv while blame game continue in Moscow... I pity Putin.

U dey mind the foolish Pootin e-dogs. They keep making excuses for their outdated dictator. Some even said last Sunday was the deadline to take over Kyiv. It’s getting to three weeks now, no show. Imagine common fuel Na problem, poor logistics

2 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2022
Putin the calm down now
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by emapeteum(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:

unreasonable point by those sympathetic to a tyrant who is not even friendly to his people. Do you think he would be kind to you as a black man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by dadabashua1(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2022
I still don't know what we as blacks benefits from Russia, the US they so much hate,they use their google to be typing hatred towards them,they use their Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc to run their business and make money from it to feed themselves and families,lol some might even be using iPhone to type the hatred,I ask mention one thing as an ordinary black person that you benefits from Russia, or the USA has also stopped them from developing apps that the whole world can use? See ehhh the worst thing that can happen to any human is to hate, as it stand now apart from US and her allies and China, Japan, Korea and most Asian countries, trust me the other nations are useless to you as an ordinary African, I'm not saying US is a saint, but I will choose my poison wisely will take US over Russia any day,see what happened in Afghanistan when USA pulled their troops out,see how most of their citizens where ready to die than to leave in Afghanistan not under the watch of USA...or I forgot all what we saw then was also western propaganda abi?..is better dead than to be alive full of hate.

5 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by goodheart01: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2022
nomenclature:
TYPICAL BLACK MONKEY
ordinary to verify news you cannot,you just swallow news from a notorious news channel that base their news on predictions like dailymail.
Kindly download Rt today or sputnik so you get a balanced view .......dont be a slowpoke in 2022

Mugu how is he a typical black monkey?? because he didn’t swallow the trash u get from your so called Russian news outlets?? U Putin dogs should face reality. Russia is sinking quickly under Vladimir Putin. Who loses 4 henchmen or generals in just two weeks??

2 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by goodheart01: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2022
kunlesehan:
Mind games.
Russia is also sending out fake news so that their military strength will be underated

Lol.... this is the funniest dumb shit I’ve heard in years. Hey dude, are u a comedian?

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by boyfrank: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
You have been auguring about this issue for weeks and u never knew Putin was once general gush! I won't waste my precious time with u anymore.

Putin was once a general in which army grin grin
Oga, Putin wasn't even really a soldier per se. He was an intelligence officer. Something like DSS or maybe CIA. He was in the KGB.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Foreseer: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
You have been auguring about this issue for weeks and u never knew Putin was once general gush! I won't waste my precious time with u anymore.
You think say you de talk to people wey dull like your silly sef.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by goodheart01: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Slava ukraina motherfuckers!
This is what happens when you spend years forming hard man without the actual resources to back it up

Right now I am sure everyone is wondering if those nukes are actually launch capable

My brother... many don’t actually know that out of those Russia’s 6,000 nukes, only 1,400 are functioning, 3,000 are not even prepped for battle and that will take months to do so in a war situation, while the remaining,1,500 are no longer functioning... Lol. Putin e-rats don’t actually know anything

2 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by sweetjohn(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2022
And this are the fools (Russia) that want to engage Almighty USA in war. USA will just be laughing at their foolishness as she did to Japan and Germany 75years ago during ww2.

I love USA way of life and the way they displayed intelligent. USA really played Russia in this war. They have actually got what they wanted. They actually wanted this war to monitored Russia strength and weaknesses and weakpoint. The way they will deal deadly with Russia if she engaged it in war will be devastating.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by sangresan(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2022
goodheart01:

U dey mind the foolish Pootin e-dogs. They keep making excuses for their outdated dictator. Some even said last Sunday was the deadline to take over Kyiv. It’s getting to three weeks now, no show. Imagine common fuel Na problem, poor logistics

Ogbeni, stop fooling yourself. This is not a war with Ukraine, but a military operation. Even NATO knows that if Russia wants to take Kiev using the shock and awe tactics orchestrated by the US, they can take it within a week with heavy bombing campings. But, it won't augur well for Russian-Ukraine relations in the future because they're brothers of the same stock. Don't just lap up everything you read on MSM.
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by sangresan(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2022
Yes a lot of people in the world are actually with russia, its just that the west/nato control the media, they trying to make russian feel they are alone, to crush their morale.
In the media, russian are constantly losing, but when you look at the map they actually advancing. They will only metion 2 things to advance thier agenda
1)russian is losing left and right
2)the situation is so dire, Ukraine will fall in next 24hour, europe is next.

Its confusing and conflicting, at 1 point they claim russian is losing, and on the other point they wanted to show the situation is so dire for Ukrainian, other country will be next, it will be WW3 soon so that every other country fear russia and see them as common anemy.
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by MumuYorubaBoy: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2022
Dude was obviously a mole.

Either for the CIA or MI6.
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by kunlesehan(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2022
Yes I am, like Zelensky. Glad I made you laff.

goodheart01:

Lol.... this is the funniest dumb shit I’ve heard in years. Hey dude, are u a comedian?
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by zigzagluv: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2022
FOR NATO,
Toktee:
For what?
Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by MumuYorubaBoy: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2022
goodheart01:

My brother... many don’t actually know that out of those Russia’s 6,000 nukes, only 1,400 are functioning, 3,000 are not even prepped for battle and that will take months to do so in a war situation, while the remaining,1,500 are no longer functioning... Lol. Putin e-rats don’t actually know anything

You don't have to call people you don't know e-rats while defending some countries you've never been to and probably would never be in. You might be calling your next boss an e-rat. I've seen it happen.

1 Like

Re: Putin Fires General Roman Gavrilov, Who Has Suffered Major Losses In Ukraine by Parachoko: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2022
Flier:
Russia can not win,they don’t have enough men to secure Ukraine.Even if they call in reserve and hier thousands of mercenaries
They are not going there to occupy Ukraine

Russia do not have the money to do so

If the present Ukraine Government do not agree to their proposal, they will have to take Kiev, kick the present Government out and install a puppet Government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Florida Shooting, School Security Officer Resigns For Hiding During The Attack / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.