Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event (45765 Views)

New Video Of Ebele Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu Shows What Really Happened / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2022
Video of Ebele Obiano dancing in front of her husband at an event resurfaces following her altercation with Bianca Ojukwu.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbmlnUwC2bc

Source: LindaIkejiBlog's Instagram Page

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by SmartProf(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2022
Obiano has devised a way of completely ignoring the woman's drama. You can see that from how he placed his face away from her dance moves in the video, and how he maintained neutrality when she received her farewell slap yesterday. It's obvious the woman doesn't impress him, and if he has a way he will love to do a swap deal that will see her move to Putin. Indeed the embarrassment an insane woman cannot give to a man does not exist.

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2022
SmartProf:
Obiano has devised a way of completely ignoring the woman's drama. You can see that from how he placed his face away from her dance moves in the video, and how he maintained neutrality when she received her farewell slap yesterday. It's obvious the woman doesn't impress him, and if he has a way he will love to do a swap deal that will see her move to Putin. Indeed the embarrassment an insane woman cannot give to a man does not exist.
Good Wife is better than gold and silver.

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by PrinceOfLagos: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2022
Yeye woman

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by GuyWise101(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Obiano is just enduring this his wife and her drama.

Meanwhile if I am use the voices that our skits maker use nowadays in describing the slap situation it will be like.

Ebele walking to receive slap: what are you trying to do?

Ebele in front of Bianca insulting her: They will call her Efu.

Bianca giving her the hot slap like: Arum na aso nkpari.

Ebele after receiving the slap like : make God no allow them kill you.

Obiano sitting quietly without saying a word be like : You think they will not leave you, now they have left you behind.

The people separating the fight be like to Ebele: Will you keep kwayet? grin grin grin grin grin

Bianca maintaining beauty after the slap: No be juju be that

The audience be laughing like: hahahahahahahaha otuma na ka. grin grin grin

28 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by MadamVanessa(f): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2022
shocked

Very stupid wife that have zero regards for her husband, her position and her children. A tout she is.

She's even lucky, if it was to be some men, that marriage will end immediately that yesterday.

There are things you don't do as a public figure no matter the level of provocation.

What right have she to called Bianca Ashewo?? Was she not Ashawo too? Inasmuch as she married Obiano and she opens her legs for him, she's ashawo regardless of if she's married or not. Let me not even talk of her sexual escapede when she was single woman. Stupid woman, having the gut to called a fellow woman ashawo in public with no iota of shame, forgetting that she's ashawo pro too.

Ebelechukwu Obiano Is a big disgrace to us women

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Lalami3232(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2022
This woman come get fame after she leave power. No be juju be that All I see here is a drama queen sha. Dem say bad character be like pregnancy, E no fit hide for long, laslas E go show.
I no pray to marry such a woman but if I do, I go always stand by her whenever she misbehaves outside but she go collect better sanction when we don dey inside. Marriage na for better for worse ooooo!!! Carry your cross Sir, besides na you alone dey enjoy the goodies for inside house.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "man wey open eye go marry a 9ja woman no suppose go hell again because you've had one"

41 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Racoon(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2022
Seems these Obiano's wife have been a morally loose woman from antiquity for the husband to be shunning her antics. See as he cooly maintained his calm during the fracas ystdy.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Bar1941(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2022
I really pity her, that slap was too heavy for her face to bear and unfortunately her husband that suppose to be helping her taking care of the wound from the slap is in EFCC custody.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by devilmaycry: 8:06am On Mar 18, 2022
Internet....lol

Immediately u fucckk up as a celeb...so many stuffs from the past starts coming up grin....

It never forgets

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Neddstark: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2022
This is what happens when you fail to find a literate wife but go to the village to marry a local champion. She disgraces you everywhere

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by We4all: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2022
I see. Anambra women are known to be hot headed. This woman has proved us right.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Erasoen: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2022
SmartProf:

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Terrence99: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2022
In life, if you see that you made a mistake and married an idiot earlier in life, you can correct it by stepping up and marrying someone who will not spoil things for you.

Some people would have been greater in life but for their spouses.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Skillsnigeria: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2022
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by mannasseh(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2022
what's this

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by ATEAMS: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2022
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by dalass(f): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2022
grin

Some people will pray to receive a slap that will make them famous grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Terrence99: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2022
This woman should have been kicked out long ago. Go and ask Sullivan how it's done. Stupid woman

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by WhizdomXX(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2022
So sad .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2022
....Ebele . Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by CTee1: 8:09am On Mar 18, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by samuel19222(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Dshocker(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2022
Obiano is fed up with his wife,he is just managing her...I heard he likes beer and young girls.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by kiltoko1(m): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2022
Off camera again?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by SavageResponse(m): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2022
This thuggish woman is getting more attention than she deserves

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by tiswell(m): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2022
typical saying of mad woman dancing naked in the village square

The shame na her kindred e dey feel am sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Golan007: 8:10am On Mar 18, 2022
So she did something wrong by dancing?

186 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor / Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage / Benin Ore Road During OBJ Admin And GEJ Admin (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.