Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,181 members, 7,957,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP (17585 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by jeremy85: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP

Ahead of the 2023 general election, the immediate past Governor of Gombe State, Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo has visited his predecessor, Sen. Danjuma Goje at his Abuja residence to woo him back to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Dankwambo who was accompanied by the Rivers state governor, Barr. Nyeson Wike, Senate Deputy minority leader, Sen. Philip Aduda, former Ekiti state Governor, Ayo Fayose, and former member of the house of Representatives, JC were earlier at the Asokoro House of Sen. Goje to convince him to return back to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The meeting which was held under closed door, was to ostensibly lobby Sen. Goje to return back to the PDP.

Goje, a former Minister of Power, was also a two times governor of Gombe State between 2003 to 2011 under the PDP before he was succeeded by Ibrahim Dankwambo.

The third time Senator representing Gombe Central Senatorial District, Goje has decamped to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC in the build up to the 2015 General election.
https://leadership.ng/dankwambo-wike-fayose-aduda-woo-goje-to-pdp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Illuminatiship(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Fayose always dressing like a common criminal well I pray for pdp come 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
2023 is taking shape for good

Power will return to the people in 2023

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Totilopussylick(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Did anyone noticed Wike has been shrinking

The potbelly have reduced cheesy

Elections in Nigeria is every Nigeria politician nightmares, specially in a country that is divided into 3 tongue

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Moferere: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
If village people want deal with person, na like this e dey start.
Danjuma Goje that has plenty EFCC cases?
grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Moferere: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Did anyone noticed Wike has been shrinking

The potbelly have reduced cheesy

Election is every Nigeria politician nightmares, specially in a country that is divided into 3 tongue

Election abi Ogogoro/Kai—kai.

Two Fridays ago Wike appeared on Channels TV drunk, and Seun took advantage of him.
Yẹyẹ old man undecided

24 Likes

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Totilopussylick(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Moferere:

Election abi Ogogoro/Kai—kai.

Two Fridays ago Wike appeared on Channels TV drunk, and Seun took advantage of him.
Yẹyẹ old man undecided
Seun on Chanel TV sabi use questions finish our politicians papata sad

Specially when he knows your weakness cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by ATEAMS: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Militant30: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Make una leave my governor wike for me ooooooooo.

Atiku for president

Tinupooo for counselor grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Itsrm(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Seun on Chanel TV sabi use questions finish our politicians papata sad

Specially when he knows your weakness cheesy

Indeed. Questions they already show to them before going on air

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Bapayec: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
PDP is dead and buried

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Parachoko: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Itsrm:

How do you know this?
Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Totilopussylick(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Itsrm:

Even if they show them the questions first before going on air.

They wouldn't have come up with all the necessary answer to all the questions tongue

Hence why they fall mugu on air tongue
Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Itsrm(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Parachoko:
How do you know this?

I did my IT in a TV station so I know how it works

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Moferere:
If village people want deal with person, na like this e dey start.
Danjuma Goje that has plenty EFCC cases?
grin

Dont mind them. Btw, do people actually believe Fayose will work against the interest of a man he openly calls 'egbon'? He was even the first to jump over to visit him upon his return from hospital. PDP still do not know what will hit them when the real politicking starts. Lolz.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
See as niggers de align how align Nigerians for the next 8 yrs.

God abeg do am for me this yr abeg. Abeg abeg abeg!
Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Parachoko: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Itsrm:

I did my IT in a TV station so I know how it works
shocked
Thank God I no dey waste my time dey watch the interviews.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by zelnababa(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
wike dey lose weight, abi na old age.
Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ok. Noted.
Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by bigdammyj: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Shadysen: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hunger dey o...
Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by edosignature(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Fayose "Peter the Rock" Ayolade the tall giant.

I pity any Nigerian that fight, makes enemies, lose his/her life, properties of any form in the name of support for any politician.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by assholemods: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Somebody dress simple and you called him a criminal. Are you sure you are not a criminal yourself?

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by letitrainnow(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Cantonese: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Illuminatiship:

Thank God he is not a common criminal. He is a decent family man from a decent family.

By the way, how do YOU recognize common criminals?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dankwambo, Wike, Fayose Move To Woo Goje Back To PDP by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Reconciliation: Atiku, Wike Team Meet In Port Harcourt / Two Edo Refineries Receive Crude From Oza Oil Field / No Signs Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 –US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.