Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk (88312 Views)

New Video Of Ebele Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu Shows What Really Happened / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by EdwardRandy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
vicdom:
cheesy
Litany Nke Bianca Di Aso
====================
Bianca di aso,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Omalicha nwanyi di aso,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Nwanyi aru ya na aso mkpali,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Ogegbe Odimegwu,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Oji aka nti eme ogo,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Okwuru okalisia,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Ada Ngwo,
Mabara anyi ha ura�
Ada ndi Enugu ji eje mba,
Mabara anyi ha ura�

Lmao! You no well. grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by wallarwallar(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Sincerely she actually look drunk with the way she walked towards bianca flunting her hand..

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by Udoboss(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Nobody's siding with Mrs. Obiano but it's too shameful that people are admiring a former diplomat and Ambassador for behaving so childishly and uncivilized in the public. Where is the place of diplomatic temperament, self-control, and the likes?

We studied in the 1980s, the qualities of a receptionist and from all indications, she got none of the least let alone being a diplomat.

Good husbands in Nigeria need to be appreciated for enduring more at home

Read again....She acted in self defence

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by saintneo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
vicdom:
cheesy
Litany Nke Bianca Di Aso
====================
Bianca di aso,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Omalicha nwanyi di aso,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Ogegbe Odimegwu,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Oji aka nti eme ogo,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Okwuru okalisia,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Ada Ngwo,
Mabara anyi ha ura�
Mabara anyi ha ura�

nwoke m, you are a breast person. i ghota go?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by naija1stnigar(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
GenBuhari:
Buhari is unlikely to be drunk and starting fights with anyone.
either drunk or not that guy owes every Nigerian a slap each for the way he has spoiled our country since 2015

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by blaise26abj(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Goke7:

Bianca is culpable, an Ambassador for that matter. Not classy at all.

A Frenchman slapped Macron. In court he said the French president came close to him without mask during the pandemic . The man was acquitted.

Even with social distance sitting arrangement , The former first unlady left her seat and went to Bianca . Put her hands on her . Invaded her space . Gaddemit in Texas , Bianca could shoot her dead and still win an election . The slap is just a token in my opinion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by Shegzy8(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by MartinsD12(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source:LindaIkejiBlog's Instagram Page
This story seem to be one sided we haven't Heard of what is really the problem between these two but from my own observation and findings I realized Mrs ebele obiano always opposed bianca ojukwu running for Senate seat , bianca was sideline in apga by the administration of obiano and also the way bianca criticize obiano's handling of party affair's didn't go down well with ebele , there was also times initially Mrs ebele felt jealous or insecured due to the close relationship between obiano and bianca these close relationship led her to block every Access to see the governor because she suspect they are having affair rumors has it
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by xeju: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
JosephXavier:
His Excellency WillieObiano is seriously in need of help

His, a woman that slapped his husbands second/deputy governor of Anambra State

I heard she even warned the husband that she will slap her when he tried to caution her

Please I would like to hear the opinion of Nairaland feminists
You yourself nor get sense, so any silly behaviour by a lady is feminism? Infact you're a disgrace to the sweat your parents used to train you in school
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by 0bjpmb: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
We shouldn't believe you either

Sermwell:

So we should rather believe you who wasn't there as against Bianca who was there?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Nobody's siding with Mrs. Obiano but it's too shameful that people are admiring a former diplomat and Ambassador for behaving so childishly and uncivilized in the public. Where is the place of diplomatic temperament, self-control, and the likes?

We studied in the 1980s, the qualities of a receptionist and from all indications, she got none of the least let alone being a diplomat.

If you fvck up reach POPE side, you go collect...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WySwhj2SwE

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
How do you know it's whiskey if you're also not a drunkard? grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by MadamExcellency: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
fantastic1:

You are an hypocrite. If someone comes to embarrass me like that I will give the person a brain resetting slap. Should she have sat down and be humiliated because she is an ambassador? How many times have your senators fight shameless during their plenary sessions but because na woman, you dey get an erection for the matter dey yan dust? People fight all over the world and people should know that crossing boundaries have consequences

Abusive husband in the making if you are not already one.

How many times have you seen US politicians fighting themselves in public?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by bizhop01: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bianca should free people husband alone, I thought she had been retired from his holes business that she started since 1980s
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by MadamExcellency: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Figger:
u no get a sense

Nigeria is like this because of people like you. Now I know that the country is full of beasts with exception of a few like 5%.

You deserve every suffering and deprivation of human rights you all ate getting.

Nigerians deserve no pity for supporting physical assault in the name of retaliation.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by Goke7: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
blaise26abj:

A Frenchman slapped Macron. In court he said the French president came close to him without mask during the pandemic . The man was acquitted.

Even with social distance sitting arrangement , The former first unlady left her seat and went to Bianca . Put her hands on her . Invaded her space . Gaddemit in Texas , Bianca could shoot her dead and still win an election . The slap is just a token in my opinion

Bianca's popularity is why we can make all manner of assumptions, I bet you if the roles were reversed with Bianca being slapped by Obiano's wife, folks will still take sides with Bianca and not Obiano's wife.

I will continue to watch the political scene and pray that a very popular person gets slapped by someone the popular person provoked. I will wait to see Nigerians reactions. We are very funny people and our memory very short.

Initially when the news broke, folks were saying it was bianca who got slapped unit we saw the actual video.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by delpee(f): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Both the "slapper" and "slapee" are wrong. That's indecent assault of an attacker with an uncouth mouth. They didn't show themselves as classy ladies in any way.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by Omini247: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
You don know da madness e pass madness
oh mah seh oh
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by victorazy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Esama:
Without say it I knew the woman is under the influence of alcoholic.

I know she was drunk from her staggering steps.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by Whoknowsme: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
vicdom:
cheesy
Litany Nke Bianca Di Aso
====================
Bianca di aso,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Omalicha nwanyi di aso,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Ogegbe Odimegwu,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Oji aka nti eme ogo,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Okwuru okalisia,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�
Ada Ngwo,
Mabara anyi ha ura�
Mabara anyi ha ura�

You funny die ooo. See as I dey laugh here uncontrollably. If that is so, Ebere Obiano deserve the ura
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by Hangulsaram: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Did n’t you read that the woman was not just abusing her but also touching her, What did you expect her to do? Nobody supports violence but in a case like that, self defense is permitted. Please carry u hate masquerading under being civil waka comot here.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by pek(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
This interview is not by Bianca. Too flawed.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
I love Bianca die.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by Goke7: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
pek:
This interview is not by Bianca. Too flawed.

it's an attempt to justify Bianca's action

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by Hangulsaram: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Goke7:

Bianca's popularity is why we can make all manner of assumptions, I bet you if the roles were reversed with Bianca being slapped by Obiano's wife, folks will still take sides with Bianca and not Obiano's wife.

I will continue to watch the political scene and pray that a very popular person gets slapped by someone the popular person provoked. I will wait to see Nigerians reactions. We are very funny people and our memory very short.

Initially when the news broke, folks were saying it was bianca who got slapped unit we saw the actual video.
Only people like you will do so, people who wore sentiment like clothe.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by caprini1: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Puremaker8:
FFk don fvck her tired
Go and collect fowl,make we hear word!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by chinyce(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
In any Court Bianca will win. It was Self Defence.

Nigerians Defend Yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by Fadafada231(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
JosephXavier:
His Excellency WillieObiano is seriously in need of help

His, a woman that slapped his husbands second/deputy governor of Anambra State

I heard she even warned the husband that she will slap her when he tried to caution her

Please I would like to hear the opinion of Nairaland feminists

It seems obiano is a simp. How can he allow a woman to be controlling him. I heard that this same woman chased her husband ppl away from government house. I seriously hate men that allow their wife have upper hand just like my uncle. That one is even worse because he can't do anything without the woman consent, love indeed
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by MadamExcellency: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Oga I know Bianca Ojukwu very well. She was my Neighbour at Independence Layout Enugu. She is respectful and kind hearted. A woman that thought her Goats English language and communicated effectively with the animals in her way, Mrs. Obiano must have been a difficult animal to deal with. Biko is unique and graced. Ojukwu had a wonderful Wife.

Character (internal representation of who you are) is different from learning. What she exhibited in public represents her. She is an animal, a beast.

No husband has ever been excusable in court for physical abuse of the wife because his wife verbally abused him.

What a disgraceful defense for a crime.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk by Bahamas95(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
I wasn't satisfied with the slap, Bianca for punch her left eye.....Even a lazy woman can't swallow that kinda embarrassment.

You left your seat and walked up to someone sitting jejely and minding her business to insult her and you expect her to be looking at you like a fool?

Body dey pepper her say her husband don leave office......No more title of FIRST LADY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" / Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.