Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,176 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance (12369 Views)

APGA To Ubah: A Man Who Couldn't Manage Private Business Can't Rescue Anambra / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 / Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by BafanaBafana: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Malory:
In as much as I support EFCC probing Obiano I will like them to extend the same courtesy to the bullion van Iragbiji opolo eyed thief Tinubu who stole and is still stealing from the south west states
They did probe him, they even engaged FBI and metro police, nothing was found on him. They then dragged him to the CCB, nothing incriminating still
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by legallyminded: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Malory:
In as much as I support EFCC probing Obiano I will like them to extend the same courtesy to the bullion van Iragbiji opolo eyed thief Tinubu who stole and is still stealing from the south west states

They will not
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by bewise24: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
THIS IS A CASE OF A COMPROMISED AND CORRUPT STATE AGENCY PROBING CORRUPT POLITICIANS. JUSTICE WILL INEVITABLY SUFFER IN THE END.
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by ransomed: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Let him enjoy his loot like others . Nigeria can never be better with this mindset.
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by bluecircle470: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Malory:

Una go just die on top Tinubu matter
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by Almaigaa: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Useless Party.

Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by Angelfrost(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Leave him alone even when he evidently stole and misappropriated funds?!!...

These same imbeciles will still speak against Tinubu! Useless hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by Angelfrost(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
The case EFCC will still loose at the supreme court.
Where is Fayose of Ekiti? grin

Nigga settled out of court...

They largely return most of the money, which will be re-looted by EFCC and the ruling government! tongue

2 Likes

Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by Nyanmiridunce: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Malory:
Igbo, wetin concern you with Yoruba matter? Whataboutism kee you there.

3 Likes

Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by StarGra: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Everything in this country is One sided....How many Northern Governors have been arrested after leaving office immediately.....Let's see if Ganduje would face same....

Corrupt people arresting corrupt people

2 Likes

Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by crackhouse(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Obiano the drunkard.
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by ButterBurger: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hmm
Actually am not a witch hunter but even the federal government don't want him to escape.
By the way... He can rest here as well, many of us are still here too and it's not as if we are comfortable here afterall.
So, let him stay here too.
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by Enyimbamercedes: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hope they'll be there to arrest Ganduje as well!
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by drlateef: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
How can we be in the same country with people of this mindset? Why do they glorify corruption and tribal affiliation and yet think they want to develop? What backward mindset is this? Buhari must give IPOB terrorists their wanted freedom now. Let’s see how they will develop with corruption.

1 Like

Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by Spandau: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/leave-obiano-alone-he-deserves-rest-after-impressive-performance-as-gov-apga-tells-efcc/%3famp

Until this useless crop of leaders in politics and political parties, together with their foul-sensed followers get it into their minds that good performance is not an excuse for stealing; when they begin to realize that corruption is not a compensation for good service, then Nigeria will change. Look at China and see for yourself.
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by ThankGodFriday(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Any igbo man that support PUTIN
Should keep that same energy
When Fulani herdsmen start invading the East

You cant praise foreign invader and hate your local invader.

Must you mention Igbo or is it only Igbo land the Fulanis want to invade?
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by ThankGodFriday(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
emmabest2000:

He has finished his job and moreover he doesn't have personal residence in Nigeria
He residents in US
He came down from US to serve his people and was on his way back to US after his tenure before they pick him up grin

You're not right

1 Like

Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by MartinsD12(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/leave-obiano-alone-he-deserves-rest-after-impressive-performance-as-gov-apga-tells-efcc/%3famp
They should let obiano be ,if they want to start corruption fight let them start with tinubu , amechi and all those money bags in apc yeye efcc, though obiano didn't perform as expected him try little as least awka now look good with Bridges and hotels and night life is in awka for origo activities

1 Like

Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by JoyReportsOnlin: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
So he doesn't have a house in Agulueri his hometown and in VI Lagos again
emmabest2000:

He has finished his job and moreover he doesn't have personal residence in Nigeria
He residents in US
He came down from US to serve his people and was on his way back to US after his tenure before they pick him up grin

Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by Gamesmart: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
APGA, let him rest in Onitsha, Akwa and Aguleri where he has demonstrated this his very "impressive" performance for 8 years, not try to run to Texas to rest under another man's work.

If he is resting in Anambra, then EFCC will not need to detain him; so na win-win!
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by HRMK: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
what is impressive abt a man accused of graft?i wonder!maybe ur also culpable!!
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by gbishman: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
APGA or what you call yourself. This is not a political party affair but a national one. As governor you must give stewardship; so if they are questions that need answering then he should go and answer them.
Not like if anything meaningful will come out of it.
Case and point IMO state Rochas, the Man is still walking freely.
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by Malory: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
legallyminded:

They will not
Which translates to hypocrisy
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by Malory: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
BafanaBafana:

They did probe him, they even engaged FBI and metro police, nothing was found on him. They then dragged him to the CCB, nothing incriminating still
How about the bullion van incident?
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by Tzar(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Sick Nigerians! He worked hard at stealing your money in cash. He truly deserves to be praised & allowed a well deserved rest!
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by Donshegxy10(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Malory:

i will reply you this one time.

Tinubu was probed by an opposition goverment and he was found not guilty.

Do you think if tinubu was guilty as you guys assumed, pdp wont have done something about it,
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by 1851nnee: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

They should leave Obi Pandora the criminal of Anambra and head to Lagos.

They should leave the coward Obi fugitive that stole Anambra state dry to finance his offshore business and take their bus to faraway Lagos?

Does that mean Anambla is inconsequential?
[/s]
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 19, 2022
Rest ke grin
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by BafanaBafana: 6:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Malory:
How about the bullion van incident?
I don't understand, he robbed a bank or what?
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by Malory: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2022
BafanaBafana:

I don't understand, he robbed a bank or what?
Why should an individual use bullion van to move cash on the eve of an election which contravenes the law? Your hypocrisy stinks
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by BafanaBafana: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Malory:
Why should an individual use bullion van to move cash on the eve of an election which contravenes the law? Your hypocrisy stinks
Not hypocrisy, na Sabi I no Sabi.
So what law does it contravene? Is it that it's a crime to move cash with Bullion van? Or it's a crime to move cash on the eve of election? Or a law says no movement of cash on the eve of election with Bullion van?
Re: APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance by Benrosaria(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
So Who it’s EFCC
Who is FG
Who is APGA
Who is obiano
?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? / Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says / Senate Queries Lai Mohammed Over Repeated Votes In 2018 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.