Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? (17007 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / So This Is Marriage? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
odinson1:
It depends, if you marry a Parasite,you will get sucked dry. Jay z and Adekunle gold married Beyonce and Simi respectively,and they are still successful. You know why? Simi and Beyonce are women of value,they are not liabilities.

On the other hand,Dr dre married a Parasite and he is currently being milked dry in the divorce courts.
Lol
Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by bluefilm: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Honestly, I cant help but Feel that Lionel Messi's somewhat dwindling form in the past 3 years may be because he has A WIFE! sad lipsrsealed

Ronaldo, Wizkid, Burnaboy, Drake, Chris BBrown and lots of Successful Superstars have refused to get Married! Even Alh. Aliko Dangote is said to be single!

Oprah Winfrey, Rihanna have not Married till now. While the dancer Kaffy abandoned marriage because she felt it is an hindrance to her career! sad

SO, IS MARRIAGE A DISTRACTION IN A PERSON'S PURSUIT OF SUCCESS? undecided

Lets not forget that Married Peeps like Beyonce, Jay z, Mercy Johnson, Yul Edochie, etc are doing well! smiley

I think it depends on whom you are married to.

If you are married to a dunce, and uncooperative character, sorry will be your name.
Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by henrixx(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Honestly, I cant help but Feel that Lionel Messi's somewhat dwindling form in the past 3 years may be because he has A WIFE! sad lipsrsealed

Ronaldo, Wizkid, Burnaboy, Drake, Chris BBrown and lots of Successful Superstars have refused to get Married! Even Alh. Aliko Dangote is said to be single!

Oprah Winfrey, Rihanna have not Married till now. While the dancer Kaffy abandoned marriage because she felt it is an hindrance to her career! sad

SO, IS MARRIAGE A DISTRACTION IN A PERSON'S PURSUIT OF SUCCESS? undecided

Lets not forget that Married Peeps like Beyonce, Jay z, Mercy Johnson, Yul Edochie, etc are doing well! smiley
you mentioned some successful married persons and some successful unmarried persons. makes the topic confusing or needless but definitely if you don't marry a person of value then it's a big distraction to your pursuit of sucess as people without value are normally parasites
Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by TheComicGuy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Am just advising the op from a male perspective, obviously men also have a lot of problem tongue
iamdaquin01:
Why are you about ladies alone?
What about guys Or they're so perfect anddon't need to be worked on?
Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Theta1: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tboymessiah:

C.e.o, for Pos shop abi.

Whatever you believe my brother.
I just pray our path Cross in life, then you will judge the CEO role by yourself.
Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Tboymessiah(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Theta1:

Whatever you believe my brother.
I just pray our path Cross in life, then you will judge the CEO role by yourself.

We no fit meet, I dey Sweden, tell me where u dey, u dey naija dey Choo eba u dey we go meet hahahahahahah, no go huzzle money make u comot for naija wey u dey
Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Theta1: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tboymessiah:

We no fit meet, I dey Sweden, tell me where u dey, u dey naija dey Choo eba u dey we go meet hahahahahahah, no go huzzle money make u comot for naija wey u dey

Lol...... You are in Sweden (how much are you paid for your 1hour job)?
Anyway, I am not in Nigeria, I relocated 2years after my wedding. I was in Sweden 8years ago for a conference and you should not be brag about that dry country.

Peace.
Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

What do you think bout the bolded(s) ?

Works for A don't mean it will work for B.

. The bolded(s) shows that to some it is a distraction and to some it is not

°°°°°°withdrawn°°°°

Idedicate this FTC to iamdbull kindly download his song NEVER LIVED
Dbull on this one.
Dbull got a fan here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage: Does The Length Of Courtship Matter ? / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / Managing Resources As Newly Married Couples.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.