Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Kinsmen, Loyalists Mobilise To ‘Bring Back’ Ambode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kinsmen, Loyalists Mobilise To ‘Bring Back’ Ambode (27841 Views)

Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode / Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary / 237 Councillors, 3900 Community Associations, Others Back Ambode 2nd Term Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kinsmen, Loyalists Mobilise To ‘Bring Back’ Ambode by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Malory:
Ambode's only sin was not allowing Tinubu to loot as he is looting now under Sanwo olu

No, Ambode stepped on toes. Go and read how his wife got so power intoxicated that he slapped a clergyman who is old enough to be his uncle or father. The clergyman is very close to powerful people in Lagos State. This is just one example.

Also, Ambode abandoned the plan Lagos had. I used to support him, but when I was shown facts, I had to stop. One of Lagos' priority is Badagry express Road cos that's the joker. The place was already dead. Imagine the kind of money Fashola pumped there and then, Ambode abandoned it to start Epe. That's na.sty. But he selfishly and stu.lidly diverted funds to build Epe his home town. Lagos State argued that Dangote's refinery is enough to bring private investment to build Epe roads soon which I agree with. But you know how we behave and think...we want to selfishly develop our village so we gan be powerful there and be the god there. Lol. But he was beaten neatly even in his father's house.

But today, we are talking about a deep sea port in Badagry also just like Lekki cos Sanwo Olu continued the project. Ajah is close to Epe. It has already completed deep sea port and internationalization airport, so why would he not want to continue ue with Badagry.

Ambode is gone and gone for good. This is the truth. This Ambode is not fit to be a politician. When a man cannot control his wife. That person is gone.
Re: Kinsmen, Loyalists Mobilise To ‘Bring Back’ Ambode by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Very good, let Ambode return and complete his remaining 4yrs. Now that Tinubu is busy running from one state to another. It will be easy for Ambode to win.

Many of you just post. Tinubu isnt the one who stopped Ambode. The people of Lagos APC did. They even pressed hard on Tibubu. Ambode didn't block any of whatever gain Tinubu has, but powerful people in Lagos were and still are angry with him. Ambode's career in Lagos is damaged. Tinubu only endorsed their wishes and moved to Abuja to tell them that he would not support Ambode. He returned and removed his hands so the people of Lagos can deal with him. Yes, he could have helped him, but he knew he would be stepping on toes too. And since he wanted to be the president from that time (his so called long time ambiton) he also, removed his hands selfishly or unselfishly. Really, I do not like Tinubu like that, but Ambode is one of the most foo.lish Nigerian politicians who ever lived. He is also a coward. Forget him. If you want to stop Tinubu, fight him in the APC thing, and not online. The only people who can give him a hard battle are his very close people. If they can push Osinbajo or Fashola out, Tinubu will find it hard. Outside of this, forget it, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. That man is a real politician. Tinubu hasn't lost one single election in his life. I dont see Buhari and any cabal members stopping him. Buhari who couldn't even become president on his own. That one na politician? And Tinubu's patience is just so unbelievable. Look at the number of people he has supported and helped while nursing his ambition silently. He waited for the right time which seemed too long to many. See eh..forget all this hatred, the man has built a strong political base which cannot crash easily.
Re: Kinsmen, Loyalists Mobilise To ‘Bring Back’ Ambode by skolab4(m): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2022
Is it a must to be a two-term Governor?
After all , he completed his 4years tenure. What if he was impeached then?
N onsense
Re: Kinsmen, Loyalists Mobilise To ‘Bring Back’ Ambode by Allisgud: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2022
heniford2:
Ambode just left like that without fight anything like Edo state governor weak men should not come near power in Africa he should go and rest undecided
ehn,he should fight u want to compare tinubu wickedness with oshomole,ambode know why him stay cool I,him no mind to send efcc to arrest ambode collect all the money he makes
Re: Kinsmen, Loyalists Mobilise To ‘Bring Back’ Ambode by MikoB: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Many of you just post. Tinubu isnt the one who stopped Ambode. The people of Lagos APC did. They even pressed hard on Tibubu. Ambode didn't block any of whatever gain Tinubu has, but powerful people in Lagos were and still are angry with him. Ambode's career in Lagos is damaged. Tinubu only endorsed their wishes and moved to Abuja to tell them that he would not support Ambode. He returned and removed his hands so the people of Lagos can deal with him. Yes, he could have helped him, but he knew he would be stepping on toes too. And since he wanted to be the president from that time (his so called long time ambiton) he also, removed his hands selfishly or unselfishly. Really, I do not like Tinubu like that, but Ambode is one of the most foo.lish Nigerian politician who ever lived. He is also a coward. Forget him. If you want to stop Tinubu, fight him in the APC thing, and not online. The only people who can give him a hard battle are his very close people. If they can push Osinbajo or Fashola out, Tinubu will find it hard. Outside of this, forget it, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. That man is a real politician. I dont see Buhari and any cabal members stopping him. Buhari who cannot even become president on his own. That one na politician? And Tinubu's patience is just so unbelievable. Look at the number of people he has supported and helped while nursing his ambition silently. He waited for the right time which seemed too long to many. See eh..forget all this hatred, the man has built a strong political base which cannot crash easily.

Your analysis is on point, I have said it several times that osinbajo will be the one to give asiwaju runs for his money, except that it will be difficult for any politician in the South to displace him.
Re: Kinsmen, Loyalists Mobilise To ‘Bring Back’ Ambode by Deblow: 4:53am On Mar 22, 2022
airsaylongcome:

In 2011 do you know Jaga tried to block Fashola from running? And Lagos let him know that whoever he chose, they were going to vote Fashola. Jaga had to backdown
You may be right here, but same Jaga unilaterally prevented Ambode from doing a second term. He's still too relevant in Lagos politics. However, Lagos needs someone like Osinbajo to cripple his powers a bit...at least, to dilute his too concentrated political influence and stranglehold on Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) / Boko-Haram Militants Flood Gombe, Bauchi / Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.