Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Have You Ever Been Tried In The Lagos Mobile Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Tried In The Lagos Mobile Court (741 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Niger State Mobile Court On Covid19 Slams Eight Persons / The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Tried In The Lagos Mobile Court by spicykev(f): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Been Tried In The Lagos Mobile Court by Kilotat: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
spicykev:
To cut the long story short, after all my pleas failed and I did not succumb to the demands they already started mentioning as the way out
you fvckup, you for finish the case their. You don't have a Chance I swear to God. Is it not the country I know?
Re: Have You Ever Been Tried In The Lagos Mobile Court by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mehn they will
Fine you 100k ooo
Why dont you settle those taskforce because they have special people monitoring that brt lane oo
Re: Have You Ever Been Tried In The Lagos Mobile Court by HenryWilliams(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Sadly ignorance of the law is no defence.
We see danfo and Keke wilfully breaking the law with impunity and the authorities turning a blind eye to them.
As to your chances, it's slim to none.. you drove your vehicle onto dedicated BRT lane.. whether it was deliberate or not isn't the question.
You ought to have settled with the corrupt officials.
Mobile court isn't the place to seek fair justice for vehicular infractions in Lagos State.
Re: Have You Ever Been Tried In The Lagos Mobile Court by spicykev(f): 5:31am On Mar 20, 2022
As it is, can I still settle with them and avoid the mobile court. They already gave me the ticket, thanks for the comment.

HenryWilliams:
Sadly ignorance of the law is no defence.
We see danfo and Keke wilfully breaking the law with impunity and the authorities turning a blind eye to them.
As to your chances, it's slim to none.. you drove your vehicle onto dedicated BRT lane.. whether it was deliberate or not isn't the question.
You ought to have settled with the corrupt officials.
Mobile court isn't the place to seek fair justice for vehicular infractions in Lagos State.
Re: Have You Ever Been Tried In The Lagos Mobile Court by spicykev(f): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2022
More comments please
Re: Have You Ever Been Tried In The Lagos Mobile Court by cletz991(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2022
I sorry for you.never follow any state or federal law enforcement officer to the office,weda u are right or wrong .always try to settle outside the office if there's a high probability that you are wrong

Na to auction ur motor o grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Tried In The Lagos Mobile Court by spicykev(f): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2022
Thinking of going back there to beg them today at least to see if I can get any sort of help whatsoever

cletz991:
I sorry for you.never follow any state or federal law enforcement officer to the office,weda u are right or wrong .always try to settle outside the office if there's a high probability that you are wrong

Na to auction ur motor o grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Tried In The Lagos Mobile Court by cletz991(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2022
I hope it is not too late bro.i wish you the best
spicykev:
Thinking of going back there to beg them today at least to see if I can get any sort of help whatsoever

Re: Have You Ever Been Tried In The Lagos Mobile Court by 2special(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
spicykev:
As it is, can I still settle with them and avoid the mobile court. They already gave me the ticket, thanks for the comment.

To get your car back, you pay times 3 or the Government auction your vehicle to the highest bidder.
Re: Have You Ever Been Tried In The Lagos Mobile Court by Millyyyyy: 3:35pm On May 18, 2022
Hi, I’m currently in the same issue with LAMATA and BRT. They said I should go to court. Did you end up going to court?

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: How Alaba Int'l Task Force Leader, Was Poisoned To Death (video) / How Many Did They Arrest (#deborah) Blasphemy / Native Doctor Spotted In Viral Video Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.