Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race (45876 Views)

2023 Is Atiku’s Last Chance – White Witches And Wizards / Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest / 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by stamapro(m): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2022
And you clowns are the voice and channel through which your small g can talk abi Let the true God tell him what to do not some association of mufons
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by jaxxy(m): 12:28am On Mar 20, 2022
joshmaster487:
This one na just simple prediction abeg.

White witches my ass.

Even my kid bro know osb has no chance against BAT

There are people waiting for osibanjo's signal b4 they show their hands. U will know tinubu is not the chosen one.
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Bigchristo: 1:19am On Mar 20, 2022
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by SeriouslySense(m): 1:23am On Mar 20, 2022
thief ti bu
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by SeriouslySense(m): 1:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Exotic witches that uses magic for good. grin grin grin grin

Bigchristo:
which one still be white witches again?
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by stanliwise(m): 2:08am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Since the mere commissioner/Buhari house boy is a Christian and a redeemed pastor, he's going to doubt this and still go ahead to contest because it's from Witches

If I were him, I will listen to this people, because they are the only group that speaks nothing but the truth. But sadly, the mere commissioner house boy will doubt this and go and disgrace his family.

I still remember when this group told Tinubu that he's going to urinate on himself and that which he's planning to be will not come to pass, I personally doubted them, not untill the first thing they say will happen to Tinubu happened, the second one is yet to happen, which without doubt is going to happen soon.
Oga una sha

Just because they said one thing right na im dem don turn sooth sayer. See what they told Atiku
https://www.google.com/amp/s/crossriverwatch.com/2019/02/association-of-white-witches-meet-in-obudu-endorse-atiku/amp/?espv=1
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by OtvnaijaNews(f): 2:31am On Mar 20, 2022
Witches get association ���
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Spandau: 3:05am On Mar 20, 2022
ijustdey:

https://independent.ng/2023-witches-association-urges-osinbajo-not-to-join-presidential-race/

The deception and witchcraft has started. They have been mandated by the kingdom of darkness to render mass hypnosis and distract people from praying. They are also positioning themselves in spiritual battle against already praying people; creating a counter force to derail what The Most High has already started.
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Sleekfingers: 3:07am On Mar 20, 2022
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Spandau: 3:10am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Since the mere commissioner/Buhari house boy is a Christian and a redeemed pastor, he's going to doubt this and still go ahead to contest because it's from Witches

If I were him, I will listen to this people, because they are the only group that speaks nothing but the truth. But sadly, the mere commissioner house boy will doubt this and go and disgrace his family.

I still remember when this group told Tinubu that he's going to urinate on himself and that which he's planning to be will not come to pass, I personally doubted them, not untill the first thing they say will happen to Tinubu happened, the second one is yet to happen, which without doubt is going to happen soon.

First victim of hypnosis. She hates anything God but is ready to listen to lies coming from witches.
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Spandau: 3:11am On Mar 20, 2022
B3sty:
Who are the Members of White Witches?
Hope there're not Tinubu urchins

Coordinated by Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by kingPhidel(m): 3:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Man know thy self ! How can God reveal to white witches and not revealing to his sons and daughters through Christ Jesus? Beside is there anything like white witches? Last days is here already
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Karemarealty288(m): 3:59am On Mar 20, 2022
See packaging....

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by YorubaNiBaba(m): 4:15am On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

come with another one, this is stale
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Agugbadin: 4:15am On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Naija sef

Wike don go hire witches

Nothing concern Wike here, no bi Nwike. Leave Wike alone let him be.
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by opribo(m): 4:45am On Mar 20, 2022
It is obvious the cabal is check mating Tinubu. Now that one of his strongest ally and commander in causing confusion is secretly been cut to size. I dont see him able to mobilize that powerful segment.

I think think if the election is allowed to be free and fair which i doubt i dont see Tinubu and Atiku emerging.
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Mrnakeina(m): 4:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Seun if u get mind, delete dem winchy people post grin

Winch be recommending 'fervent prayers', naija is finished.

I congratulate Osinbande in advance...
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by nijanigga: 5:09am On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I never knew there's a white witches association in Nigeria sad

When money is involved they will show up in Nigeria too
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by okefranci: 5:21am On Mar 20, 2022
kiss
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by yomi531(m): 5:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Star Boy Osinbajo will win 22 states hands down in the 2023 elections . I wish he declares. The pastor sentiments will give him votes in Benue, plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba, All the 11 states in SE and SS. Of course Yoruba states will be locked down for him. Even Kwara people claim is a Fulani state will vote him dieeee. Point of correction for most people who feel kwara is a Fulani state. Out of the 16 local govts der, 12 are Yoruba speaking to the core.

1 Like

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by OgundeleTeju: 5:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Lol see this jokers
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by deebrownneymar: 6:26am On Mar 20, 2022
So like fake pastors we also have fake witches. Lmao
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Lastborn0074: 6:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Adexgentle005:
You talk too much.
Talk your own. There's freedom of speech.
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by donprinyo(m): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2022
tinubu garbage
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by oyichi: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2022
Hmm, white witches of Tinubu.
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Ofachiedo: 8:17am On Mar 20, 2022
Bros forget dirty. No candidatein Nigeriacan withstand Tinubu in election. This is just a fact people don't want to publicly say. The man has done his underground home work for years.
Malory:
White Witches indeed. Tinubu has started 'fighting dirty' just like he promised
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Adexgentle005(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Lastborn0074:
Talk your own. There's freedom of speech.
But there’s no freedom after speech. Be careful man.
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Testimony1988(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2022
And I don't think it will be Mr Tinubu that will win the election.
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by babamoha(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2022
White witches ko orange witches ni
So they are using the case of Ebonyi state governor has prediction hmmmmm I can't stop laughing in Swahili.
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by blue33: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2022
white witches ko white witches ni
bunch ritual killers,cultusts and Satan worshipping people . Dog eat Dog
y'all are absolute bunch of jokers.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Oyiboman69: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2022
flemsy15:
Witches have joined in dropping prophesies too in this country
and the surprising part is that they even advised he go on fasting and praying.... are these really witches?....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) / Mohammed Bello Adoke Arrested In Dubai / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.