Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar (413 Views)

What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years / Man Shouting 'allahu Akbar' Kills Two At French Train Station Before Being Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Muslim man climbs over 40 ft high church cross and starts shouting "Allahu Akbar"
Sat 19 Mar 2022by Premier Journalist

A Muslim man in Pakistan has been arrested after he climbed up on a cross about 40ft high, fixed at the entrance of One In Christ Church in Lahore and shouted “Allahu Akbar".

Church founder, Rt Rev Dr. Mukhtar M. Waqas told Christian charity Centre for Legal Aid Assistance and Settlement (CLAAS) had just finished the Morning Prayer service when he heard some noises.

“When I came out, there was already a gathering in front of our church and they were all looking towards the cross over the church, where one man was sitting on the cross, shouting loudly "Allahu Akbar," "Allahu Akbar," and shaking the cross with full force. "It looked like he was trying to pull it to the ground," Rev Dr Mukhtarsaid.

The man, called Muhammad Bilal, failed to take the cross down and jumped down when he saw people gathering.

"He was injured but tried to escape from the scene with his two friends, but I blocked their way," Rev Dr continued. “It seems like it was a pre-planned activity. I told them that I cannot allow you to leave until the police come."

The police then arrested Bilal but he was later released after intervention from local authorities, according to Rev Mukhtar.

He continued: "After the incident the local Christian community is fearful, I am scared too and for the protection of the congregation and the local Christian community, I have asked for police security. I hope the police will investigate the matter as soon as possible and impartially, so no such thing happens ever again in this area, it is too scary to imagine the consequences."

Christians are often persecuted and attacked in Pakistan. The nation currently ranks eighth on Open Door's persecution watchlist.

premierchristiannews

1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by Baawaa(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2022
The man, called Muhammad Bilal, failed to take the cross down and jumped down when he saw people gathering.

"He was injured but tried to escape from the scene with his two friends, but I blocked their way," Rev Dr continued. “It seems like it was a pre-planned activity. I told them that I cannot allow you to leave until the police come
Why that name(Muhammad) is always disaster, we have one that we are battling with here in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by Zonefree(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2022
Religion of piss undecided

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by IMAliyu(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Probably a fanatic trying to cause something.
Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by slowice(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Pissful people and stupidity are 5&6 undecided

Shouting allahụ akbomb atop that beautiful cross isn't gonna make the cross explode damnit
Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by Toktee(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2022
Baawaa:

Why that name(Muhammad) is always disaster, we have one that we are battling with here in Nigeria.
The name is a reason for child violations and marriage up North.... I think the guy Muhammad is in a terrible place somewhere in Hades.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by Ecos(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2022
angry Islam is a menace to the whole wide worldwide. Religion of piss my foot. Tueh on ur pedophile and useless prophet.
Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2022
Hmm...
Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2022
Hmmmm Islam is said to be a religion of peace, but some of there followers attitude is proving otherwise......imagine a Christian standing in a mosque shouting Jesus is lord, well imagining no more we all know wat follows next.....the imams need to do more by teaching tolerance to the fanatics among them
Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by Blakjewelry(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2022
A psychomaniac he upgrade if given the chance
Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Baawaa:

Which one? cheesy
Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by LordReed(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

premierchristiannews

Y'all should keep your religion to yourselves, it's that simple. Why bothering people with your Allah or your Jesus? Less noise abeg.
Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:06am On Mar 27, 2022
LordReed:

Y'all should keep your religion to yourselves, it's that simple. Why bothering people with your Allah or your Jesus? Less noise abeg.

Why are you always on the religion section if not to promote your religion, atheism? undecided Atheism is a religion as you are proving. cheesy
Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by LordReed(m): 6:01am On Mar 27, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Why are you always on the religion section if not to promote your religion, atheism? undecided Atheism is a religion as you are proving. cheesy

You can point out a single place I have asked anyone to become an atheist.
Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by Cordenify(m): 6:18am On Mar 27, 2022
House of Joy: 10 Results of the Resurrection https://miheanyi..com/2022/03/10-results-of-resurrection.html
Re: Muslim Man Climbs Over 40 Ft High Church Cross And Starts Shouting Allahu Akbar by AntiChristian: 7:16am On Mar 27, 2022
So what's the need of this thread now?

To show that one guy with a Muslim name who didn't call himself or attribute himself to Islam but by virtue of saying Allahu Akbar!

If muhammad turns Christian now he would be a good boy!

Hypocrites!

(1) (Reply)

Polygamy And Christianity / Nigeria Northern Muslims: Are Useless To Islam / Prophet Muhammad Was Not The First Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.