Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nigeria Northern Muslims: Are Useless To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Northern Muslims: Are Useless To Islam (427 Views)

Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Northern Muslims: Are Useless To Islam by Ayesolve: 11:59am On May 14, 2022
Nigeria Northern Muslims are the most stupid set of Muslims in the world, they are always making Islam looks like a bad religion.
Re: Nigeria Northern Muslims: Are Useless To Islam by cornelboy(f): 3:15pm On May 14, 2022
Ayesolve:
Nigeria Northern Muslims are the most stupid set of Muslims in the world, they are always making Islam looks like a bad religion.
They are the ones practising the religion just as Mohammed left it.
What do you know about Islam in country like Sudan, iran, iraq, dubai and other Islamic states?
Re: Nigeria Northern Muslims: Are Useless To Islam by Ayesolve: 3:49pm On May 14, 2022
cornelboy:

They are the ones practising the religion just as Mohammed left it.
What do you know about Islam in country like Sudan, iran, iraq, dubai and other Islamic states?
Your papa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Northern Muslims: Are Useless To Islam by cornelboy(f): 6:55pm On May 14, 2022
Ayesolve:

Your papa
I know if you had the chance, you would behead me.

Real Muslims go violent.

(1) (Reply)

Without JESUS, All Go To Hell / Moderators - Why Is This Signature Added To My Account Without My Permission? / Have You Ever Seen A Witch Or A Wizard ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.