Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact (1291 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by finishmatter: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Marriage is a horrible affliction on men.

Think twice before taking a step

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by Aboks(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ok we move
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Just make sure you're capable of raising a family before you dabble into it.
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by KanwuliaExtra: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
And on women too! cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by finishmatter: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
And on women too! cheesy

Definitely not.

They are men's burden.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by CHoccolaTE: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
finishmatter:

Then don't get married.
Abeg, enough of the childish complaints.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by faithfull18(f): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Like, is anyone forcing you, I don't gerrit grin. The same chorus every time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by cococandy(f): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
finishmatter:

Don’t do it

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by BItt: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
cococandy:

Don’t do it
I was thinking we could get married
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by finishmatter: 7:40am On Mar 21, 2022
cococandy:

Don’t do it
I definitely won't
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by finishmatter: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2022
BItt:

I was thinking we could get married
What a pitiable ambition.
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2022
God will judge all of you preaching against marriage,hope you are ready for God’s judgement

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by finishmatter: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2022
faithfull18:
Like, is anyone forcing you, I don't gerrit grin. The same chorus every time.
Many dudes are unable to take their flight from women. They know that women are devilish yet they associate with them due to societal pressure.

It is to them I speak.
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by finishmatter: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
God will judge all of you preaching against marriage,hope you are ready for God’s judgement

So will God judge anyone who encourages a young man to marry a woman who can never love him.

Women are parasitic and develish. They are menace to the society.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2022
finishmatter:

So will God judge anyone who encourages a young man to marry a woman who can never love him.

Women are parasitic and develish. They are menace to the society.

Through the menace you came into existence,the same menace you can’t do without.See a shrink sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by finishmatter: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Through the menace you came into existence,the same menace you can’t do without.See a shrink sir

I definitely don't need a woman.
And below is d destiny of men who gets "intimate" with women.

https://www.nairaland.com/7038719/man-calls-out-girlfriend-dumped

Women are incapable of love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 21, 2022
finishmatter:

I definitely don't need a woman.
And below is d destiny of men who gets "intimate" with women.

https://www.nairaland.com/7038719/man-calls-out-girlfriend-dumped

Women are incapable of love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
I understand you are heartbroken but I assure you that you will heal with time.Search for your own woman and experience true and undiluted love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by Mindlog: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2022
finishmatter:

Why the repeated noise, is your family pointing a gun at you that you must get married?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by finishmatter: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
I understand you are heartbroken but I assure you that you will heal with time.Search for your own woman and experience true and undiluted love

I'm not heart broken. That's a Ghanian dude's experience. And the tales are endless.
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by LadyRosa(f): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2022
Who is forcing you? undecided
Weather you marry or not no suppose concern us na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by Modecaih: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
honestly speaking no woman no cry,,no wife no problem,,,Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by efficiencie(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
finishmatter:

Marriage is a sweet affliction. It is sweet because you know sweet t*t* is involved, companionship is involved, support is involved and accelerated progress is involved. It is an affliction because marriage compels you to abandon your life of carelessness, irresponsibility, foolishness, selfcenteredness and licentious behavior. Dude find a wife, a real wife not a hoe, not a withdrawal slip, not a parasite, not a witch, not a control freak, not an ogbanje, not a chameleon and most definitely not a feminist, and you will have peace.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by MadamOk(f): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Marry if want to marry
Marriage comes with blessing

But try marry the right person at the right time
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by finishmatter: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
LadyRosa:
Who is forcing you? undecided
Weather you marry or not no suppose concern us na

You are the one forcing me
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by finishmatter: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thanks dude. But such women don't exist.

efficiencie:

Marriage is a sweet affliction. It is sweet because you know sweet t*t* is involved, companionship is involved, support is involved and accelerated progress is involved. It is an affliction because marriage compels you to abandon your life of carelessness, irresponsibility, foolishness, selfcenteredness and licentious behavior. Dude find a wife, a real wife not a hoe, not a withdrawal slip, not a parasite, not a witch, not a control freak, not an ogbanje, not a chameleon and most definitely not a feminist, and you will have peace.
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by dayabiuuku: 5:37am On Mar 22, 2022
After spending 12hours inside traffic from Ojota to Magodo

She will still be telling you at 3:00 am
"OYA COME FXCK ME"
Madam DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?

Society codedly sending men to their graves!
#ItIsWell!
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by GalaxieseventsW(m): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Then don't get married.
Abeg, enough of the childish complaints.
. Not Childish it's Adulthood ...There is nothing Childish about this ..It's the Naked truth ...No Woman No Worries ..Terrible Gender...Females ...it's not a Complaint ,It's Reality
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by GalaxieseventsW(m): 6:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
He will Judge All of U preaching It ...He who finds a Wife Finds Heart attack ,Nagging ,Wahala , Hypertension ,Complaints
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 22, 2022
GalaxieseventsW:
He will Judge All of U preaching It ...He who finds a Wife Finds Heart attack ,Nagging ,Wahala , Hypertension ,Complaints
Then look before you leap so you can choose among the good ones
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by GalaxieseventsW(m): 6:21am On Mar 22, 2022
MadamOk:
Marry if want to marry
Marriage comes with blessing

But try marry the right person at the right time
No right Person ,No right time .It's a Blind Market ,A Marriage of 35 Years Scattered ...So what are U talking about ..
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by GalaxieseventsW(m): 6:22am On Mar 22, 2022
Modecaih:
honestly speaking no woman no cry,,no wife no problem,,,Peace!!!
. Right ! Gbam !
Re: Marriage Is A Horrible Affliction On Men- Fact by finishmatter: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
GalaxieseventsW:
. Right ! Gbam !
Very accurate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop the victm mentality, you are not that innocent. / Christian Naming Ceremony. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.