Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) (75252 Views)

6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by gambojimeta: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
PlanktonX:
ThIs is just massacre.

This war ought to never have happened.

I don't know the kind of kin-kin Ukraine president drink that made him dey drag war with Russia.

USA dare not drum the drum of war confidently infront of Russia, not to talk of Ukraine. RussiaSOVIET is known to be merciless in war and I believe they are sypathetic, otherwise they would had turn Ukraine to sand within days.

Ukraine, I beg you, don't let all these western illuminati deceive you,and use you as bait against Russia. If the NATO and the likes want war, they should go directly to face Russia, than to be using this small beautiful country to count scores.
I guess you meant Soviet (USSR) which Ukraine was a state in the former Soviet.

You can now see why the war is dragging. They are both Slavs.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by okoroemeka(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
shocked

Putin please call your soldiers to order sad

See how they scatter humans body parts everywhere.

Chie....i detest war

Hope the people of south east calling for war are seeing this
we in the south east are not calling for war,we have already seen what it can do and after building from the ashes of one terrible war we are not eager to follow the path of destruction again,there are many ways to kill a dog, moreover the Ukrainian people are not battling hunger and kwashiorkor as added bonus,also they will not be given 20 pounds despite how many millions you have, to start again

3 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
babajero:
This one go sweet Muslims too much ehn.

Why do you lots always bring religion into war. This fvckers don’t use religion but interest.

How do you relate Russias relation with Pakistan and Iran of it were religion?

Or USA and Saudi Arabia before the recent unfriendliness?

Nothing like religion in warfare, it’s about interest! Russia will technologically advance Iran nuclear program just for Iran to go against Israel since they both share same enemy.

Even Russia and China don’t share religious beliefs, and you see lots bringing religion into modern warfare.

4 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by bhassan20: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
tolue42:

It's obvious you don't read news, since early January 2022 Ukrain president seek to meet with Putin, but he declined up till this moment (though some news outlets says Putin is ready to meet him now) for peace talk.. So blame Putin for all this nonsense.

Ukraine President is an Israeli, so I understand why some nigerians which I won't mention their religion hate him and Ukraine for defending their country.

Israeli or Jewish?
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by spy24(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
E pain you say i mentioned the descendants people of south east the cannibals tongue

You people are the ones shouting Biafra up and down

You have seen real war now and you are shrinking undecided.

Who be this mumu ? angry

1 Like

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by BRATISLAVA: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
portplus:
where is Biden in all of this?

Bringing up more smokescreens. When the time is right everything will be laid bare.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ukrainians that killed 24,000 Russian troops and 8 Generals, 124 helicopters, 50 fighter jets etc This is just by the way! I want Russia to roast all those US Volunteers. Roast them like African corn, so that next time they will mind their business.. I want Russia to capture Zelenskyy alive and castrate him in public for killing his citizens.

5 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by gambojimeta: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
bhassan20:

Israeli or Jewish?
I guess he meant European Jew. Isrealis are also European Jews that were moved to the Palestine area to settle after WW2.

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
shocked

Chie....i detest war

That airstrike must have been from another great country like the US, UK, Britain or France. Russia is a very highly overrated super power, she is not capable of this kind of military assault. Only US can do this.

We will investigate. It may be US trying to bomb Russian soldiers location, not knowing the soldiers were for Ukraine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

When Russia is done with Ukraine, she will hate NATO and US forever. And probably an aggrieved citizen will assassinate that comedian they elected as president.

NATO and US just used Ukraine, and she will soon be dumped and forgotten.

8 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
Totilopussylick:
shocked

Chie....i detest war

[/s]
Shut up
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by BRATISLAVA: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Why do you lots always bring religion into war. This fvckers don’t use religion but interest.

How do you relate Russias relation with Pakistan and Iran of it were religion?

Or USA and Saudi Arabia before the recent unfriendliness?

Nothing like religion in warfare, it’s about interest! Russia will technologically advance Iran nuclear program just for Iran to go against Israel since they both share same enemy.

Even Russia and China don’t share religious beliefs, and you see lots bringing religion into modern warfare.

Religion has been the source of many wars since the inception of Earth. Why are you trying to deny it? Clearly it is motivation against Ukraine for certain people.

2 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by MYMINDER(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
You sound uneducated. I doubt you were alive when the almost four years war was actually fought. Internet bravery is real life cowardice.

Totilopussylick:
E pain you say i mentioned the descendants people of south east the cannibals tongue

You people are the ones shouting Biafra up and down

You have seen real war now and you are shrinking undecided.

2 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Franking: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Both Putin and Zelensky are guilty.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by nedekid: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mrsoft3:

The media has deceived a lot of people, and the gullible ones are being made to die for nothing. If Ukraine was winning the war as stipulated by the media why is the president looking for peace this quick..
That Commedian of a president is the fool and idiot of the decade (sorry to us such word).
How can one man single handedly bring destruction to his country?
The man knew Ukraine joining nato would not be accepted by Russia as it is an existential threat to Russia. Putin has cried, shouted, pleaded, this boffun no hear. He allowed outsiders to dictate to him. Russia that the whole Ukraine industry, from aircraft's to turbines, produce etc was designed to service. Why not stay neutral and enjoy the west and Russia. Just transit fees alone give the economy over $3b yearly.
Now westerners have deceived him, they keep pouring weapons ie pouring oxygen into fire. If Russia had entered with little resistance, possibly the war would have ended now.
The idiot started by being hostile to Russia, spoiling nordstream, calling for seizures of innocent Russia assets etc.
People on both sides have died now. Lots of Russia troops too. This means Putin has to go all the way to once and for all "fix" the Ukraine problem.
Truelly a sad epistle.

6 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by crystalpapers(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Reddit is the best place to get updates about this war.. Real time live updates. Things dey occur oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
angry the baztard Putin lilly liver goats are using Airstrike why not ground fight

If Nigeria had used only 'ground fight' against Biafra, how would the outcome of the Civil war have been?!!

I will wait.... undecided
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Appleyard(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
seunny4lif:
Those foreign fighters are already crying on Reddit.
They were told lies about Ukraine war according to those that posted.
Ukraine was winning was what they saw on MSM and then they joined the Ukraine troops only to be getting missiles from air.
They thought it was like Iraq and Afghanistan were no airstrikes can happen to them

It's such unfortunate that Russia has turned these Foreign mercenaries and soldiers of Ukraine into testing toys for it's hypersonic missiles. This latest attack was yet again carried out by cruise missiles and the Khinzal and Dagger hypersonic missiles that can also carry nuclear warheads. While I hate this war, the blood of those Ukrainian soldiers will forever be upon the head of Zelensky. This is a war he could have avoided from the first day Russia started the operation, but he foolishly went on boasting from one social media to another of how he is winning the war. This is really painful. undecided

6 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by tolue42(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
bhassan20:

Israeli or Jewish?

Sorry, Jewish I meant to type
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by NohurryInLife: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
obiekunie01:
Ukraine is winning the war! cheesy tongue grin

you see person wey u know say e pass you power in all angle u still go stand for him face dey ask am do u know who am??

by the time Russia is done with Ukraine, every other nation in Europe will be going to Russia to pay homage to Putin including UK!

Nansense!
This talk is so true and funny at the same time grin grin

You go dey tell person wey pass you "Do you know who I am??" grin grin

1 Like

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by gambojimeta: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
crystalpapers:
Reddit is the best place to get updates about this war.. Real time live updates. Things dey occur oo.
That's the screenshot of 1st page of the Invasion/Ukraine and Russia conflict.
Reddit appears to be very Western and pro-Ukraine.

But then again Reddit is American just like the Google android phones and iOS anti-west Nairalanders are using to post

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Bbbwings: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Yes including all we’re reading and seeing here, they’re all lies. Everyone knows Ukraine isn’t winning, move on even the west knows this. What’s being implied is that the Ukrainians are resisting and fighting and won’t give up easily. It’s you guys on Nairaland that have interpreted it to mean Ukraine is winning.
Lol
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
PlanktonX:
ThIs is just massacre.

This war ought to never have happened.

I don't know the kind of kin-kin Ukraine president drink that made him dey drag war with Russia.

USA dare not drum the drum of war confidently infront of Russia, not to talk of Ukraine. Russia is known to be merciless in war and I believe they are sypathetic, otherwise they would had turn Ukraine to sand within days.

Ukraine, I beg you, don't let all these western illuminati deceive you,and use you as bait against Russia. If the NATO and the likes want war, they should go directly to face Russia, than to be using this small beautiful country to count scores.

And same Russia is struggling with Ukraine? Remove Nuclear from warfare and Russia cannot even stand USA in warfare.

Military that is outdated with incompetent and hungry soldiers

Thought you lot said Russia will run over Ukraine in a week? And now the world can see Russia is just an empty barrel. Cannot even run over a Nation it shares borders with, after building up for months!

Win or lose, Ukraine has exposed Russia and the world can see all in its chest is nuclear bomb.

3 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Religion has been the source of many wars since the inception of Earth. Why are you trying to deny it? Clearly it is motivation against Ukraine for certain people.

But Russia and Ukraine are both orthodox? Why are they then fighting?
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Bbbwings: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
crystalpapers:
Na. Telegram it is.
Reddit is skewed by CIA

2 Likes

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by gambojimeta: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Bbbwings:

Na. Telegram it is.
Reddit is skewed by CIA
Telegram is Russian owned. It could be skewed by the KGB as well.
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by chosen4now: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
OkCornel:

Abeg abeg... the world has seen worse in World War 1 & 2,the bubonic plague etc...

Enough of this false alarm. Read the scriptures and stop mistaking the beginning of birth pains for end time signs!

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, BUT THE END IS STILL TO COME.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

THIS IS WHEN THE END WILL COME;

Matthew 24 v 14-21 & 29-31

14 And this GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, AND THEN THE END WILL COME
15 “So when you see standing IN THE HOLY PLACE the abomination that causes desolation, spoken of through the prophet Daniel
—let the reader understand—
16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.
18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.
19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.
21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.
31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Also corroborated by Apostle Paul;
2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;
1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

So many Christians are not basing their beliefs in the Bible.... I intend to open a thread on this.... I support you completely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Drenimarcus(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
crystalpapers:

It is slightly skewed on Reddit. Search for lord of war , intel slava z and asb military news on telegram. Be ready for extremely graphic videos and pictures tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Bbbwings: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
gambojimeta:

Telegram is Russian owned. It could be skewed by the KGB as well.
Telegram owner is no longer in russia
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by BRATISLAVA: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

But Russia and Ukraine are both orthodox? Why are they then fighting?

But the people in Nigeria against Ukraine, what is their number by the religion?
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
almarthins:

Keep dreaming it won't happen. Russia just woke up other European countries to sit up for possible war, should Russia go beyond Ukraine. USSR can never be revived

Even though the earlier agreement with RUSSIA has been breached, Russia is okay with the current expansion level of NATO. Its still manageable. Any attempt to try and draft in the fence nations between NATO countries and Russia, another war will happen.

Why is it difficult to respect agreements that a country has entered? Okay if you want to expand, admit Russia into NATO, you said no, cos you will no longer have an imaginary enemy for NATO to look out for.

NATO should be disbanded. Its a anti peace organization as it foster Us vs them kind of beef in the international system

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by greatness77: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
shocked

Chie....i detest war

if a call for referendum is a call for war then u can bring it on
Re: 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) by Theunbothered: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Yes including all we’re reading and seeing here, they’re all lies. Everyone knows Ukraine isn’t winning, move on even the west knows this. What’s being implied is that the Ukrainians are resisting and fighting and won’t give up easily. It’s you guys on Nairaland that have interpreted it to mean Ukraine is winning.

Na olodo full this forum na.

Putin fit shit for ground dey go call am chocolate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife / Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death / Man Who Makes Love To His Wife 10Hours Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.